What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

This is getting interesting, after acting as Washington (by proxy Israeli) tool and acting against China in Syria and Libya, Saudis are floating idea of some kind friendship - that is epic. Just like other GCC countries, rejected house of saud running to save themselves from impending wrath.

Well, for nuclear cooperation relation has to be on certain strategic level. With all hostile role Saudis played, relation with China does not seem that way. But most important fact is one strong jolt in Washington leash will bring house of Saud in line, nuclear Saudi Arab is not in Washington interest, nor in their master.

On technical aspect, does Saudi Arab has any of its own manpower or technical capability on nuclear science?

This is getting interesting, after acting as Washington (by proxy Israeli) tool and acting against China in Syria and Libya, Saudis are floating idea of some kind friendship - that is epic. Just like other GCC countries, rejected house of saud running to save themselves from impending wrath.

Well, for nuclear cooperation relation has to be on certain strategic level. With all hostile role Saudis played, relation with China does not seem that way. But most important fact is one strong jolt in Washington leash will bring house of Saud in line, nuclear Saudi Arab is not in Washington interest, nor in their master.

On technical aspect, does Saudi Arab has any of its own manpower or technical capability on nuclear science?

If both Chinese and Saudi's are happy about this development, why does that bother a Bangladeshi like you? If you claim to be a China supporter, shouldn't you congratulate both parties, as it is a strategic gain for China?

About Saudi manpower, if there is none, they can be hired from Pakistan, till Saudi manpower is ready.

I heard Riyadh plans to go nuclear if Iran does first.

A lot of people are saying this, but the chances are little to none. Every analyst has said that there is little to no chance of this happening. Remember, they said the same thing when Israel became a nuclear power, but Riyadh refused to go the nuclear route.

Besides, the Saudis don't need China, they can easily get the technology from Pakistan.

If both Chinese and Saudi's are happy about this development, why does that bother a Bangladeshi like you? If you claim to be a China supporter, shouldn't you congratulate both parties, as it is a strategic gain for China?

About Saudi manpower, if there is none, they can be hired from Pakistan, till Saudi manpower is ready.

Perhaps, your sore mind did not realize its not about "me", I talked about geo political realities. There is noting wrong with house of saud cozzying up to China. For all practical purpose and for greater good of Muslims, that would be good development. BUT any house of saud charm offensive is just reflexive reaction after Washington withdrawal from Syrian attack plan/Iranian re-approachment. Perhaps, you need to read up house of saud bitching from Asharq Al-Awsat to all the way in NYT.

As I said one strong jolt in Washington leash will bring house of Saud in line. China or anyone knows chemistry between house of saud and Washington see that clear as crystal.

So Chinese engagement would be as good as any business deal - house of saud is oil seller and China is the customer. Saudi Arab with house of saud in power are incapable of having any meaningful relation with China. For anything meaningful Saudis have to kick these sauds out.

This is getting interesting, after acting as Washington (by proxy Israeli) tool and acting against China in Syria and Libya

What kind of pills do you intake? Purples? :lol: I like the way you try to interpret politics, you heart is guiding you over your mind.

Seriously? The hell, KSA acted against China's interests in Libya :woot: the PRC itself chose not to vote for or against military action in Libya. With your stunning logic you sounded as if the INTL pressured China not to vote against for a military intervention in Libya, which is BS 'cause China is too strong to be toyed with.

I'm not gonna bother responding to your rants and raves, but I would recommend visiting a therapist :lol:

i honestly dont think so if Saudi wants go Nuclear they have to do it secretly

They Don't plan on making the bomb but acquiring the Bomb incase Iran goes Nuclear!

er, acquiring from whom? from the dirty, criminal, genocidal jews?

any right thinking person can see through the whole story of saudis going nuclear as a piece of zionist fiction. the jews just wanted to scare off iran by peddling the impossible scenario of saudis going nuclear, but saudis have neither the brains (which they never had) nor the balls (which the monarchists cut off and sent off to their jew overlords) to go nuclear. and exactly because china has absolutely nothing against iran going nuclear, china has the least interest in gifting these sauds with the bombs.

Perhaps, your sore mind did not realize its not about "me", I talked about geo political realities. There is noting wrong with house of saud cozzying up to China. For all practical purpose and for greater good of Muslims, that would be good development. BUT any house of saud charm offensive is just reflexive reaction after Washington withdrawal from Syrian attack plan/Iranian re-approachment. Perhaps, you need to read up house of saud bitching from Asharq Al-Awsat to all the way in NYT.

As I said one strong jolt in Washington leash will bring house of Saud in line. China or anyone knows chemistry between house of saud and Washington see that clear as crystal.

So Chinese engagement would be as good as any business deal - house of saud is oil seller and China is the customer. Saudi Arab with house of saud in power are incapable of having any meaningful relation with China. For anything meaningful Saudis have to kick these sauds out.

So basically what you are saying is that since House of Saud dependence on the US is absolute and total, any overture to China might jeopardize their existence.

Well, there is some truth to what you say I am afraid, I think last few decades House of Saud has not followed a very wise course and they are in a precarious situation today. I would say they have put too much faith on and depended on the US just way too much, putting all eggs in one basket.

I would ask our Saudi brothers to reflect on this issue. House of Saud has survived for several centuries and in this day and age they may be forced to move to constitutional monarchy eventually, just like other monarchies worldwide, but it should happen due to internal pressure, not any external forces.

This recent incident may be reflexive, but I think House of Saud realize that it is time to think about new strategy, because status quo may not work for very long. GCC monarchs still have a lot of cards left I believe, so they need to choose wisely in the coming years, so they can build bridges with nations that will stand with them in time of need, not abandon them at the first drop of hat, which is a very American characteristic.

Whether the GCC monarchs will survive as constitutional monarchy or get overthrown by popular uprising, will depend on the course chosen by them in next years and decades. I personally would like to see them choosing wisely and survive as constitutional monarchy.

So basically what you are saying is that since House of Saud dependence on the US is absolute and total, any overture to China might jeopardize their existence.

Well, there is some truth to what you say I am afraid, I think last few decades House of Saud has not followed a very wise course and they are in a precarious situation today. I would say they have put too much faith on and depended on the US just way too much, putting all eggs in one basket.

I would ask our Saudi brothers to reflect on this issue. House of Saud has survived for several centuries and in this day and age they may be forced to move to constitutional monarchy eventually, just like other monarchies worldwide, but it should happen due to internal pressure, not any external forces.

This recent incident may be reflexive, but I think House of Saud realize that it is time to think about new strategy, because status quo may not work for very long. GCC monarchs still have a lot of cards left I believe, so they need to choose wisely in the coming years, so they can build bridges with nations that will stand with them in time of need, not abandon them at the first drop of hat, which is a very American characteristic.

Whether the GCC monarchs will survive as constitutional monarchy or get overthrown by popular uprising, will depend on the course chosen by them in next years and decades. I personally would like to see them choosing wisely and survive as constitutional monarchy.

Al Saud survives due to protection by american corporate mercenaries. Check my posts on this thread.

er, acquiring from whom? from the dirty, criminal, genocidal jews?

any right thinking person can see through the whole story of saudis going nuclear as a piece of zionist fiction. the jews just wanted to scare off iran by peddling the impossible scenario of saudis going nuclear, but saudis have neither the brains (which they never had) nor the balls (which the monarchists cut off and sent off to their jew overlords) to go nuclear. and exactly because china has absolutely nothing against iran going nuclear, china has the least interest in gifting these sauds with the bombs.

Lets say China is not willing, but what about Pakistan?

Sure, though "unofficially" of course. :cheers:

If the major powers go nuclear, then America will have no excuse for meddling across the world anymore, in the name of "protecting" global security.

----------------------------------------

And in order to preempt our favorite Iranian members from flaming this thread, I'll post a rather conclusive Iranian opinion on this issue:

So now the flaming is over, let's keep the rest of this thread clean. :wave:
I wonder how long it take for Uighurs to acquire such weapon in let say their Jihad to become part of Islamic Emirate

China is far too restrictive, unless Saudi's are allowed to invest, buy up property, buy majority shares in Chinese companies, form lobbies, I doubt they will have the same leverage over the Chinese like they do in the West.

Hence the "alliance". China has and will always be about Chinese people, not prone to lobbies and outside influence like the US.

How many mosques or cultural centers have the Saudi's been able to successfully open in China vs the US and UK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom