What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan needs to be able to support herself...nobody will come to our rescue.
self reliance is the key.

You are probably over-estimating Indian investment in the Arab world and under-estimating the role of religion. IF there is a war and if there are footage of Pakistanis bombarded and suffering then people AND nations often throw caution to the wind and follow some kind of 'gut instinct'.
Yes, Indians have a lot of investment in the Arab world but Indians, by looking at their responses here and elsewhere, have made it abundantly clear that they are more friendly to Israel than what the Arabs would like. Heck, Indians here cheer-lead Israel against even countries like Iran and Turkey! And,again, don't forget humans are an emotional lot and don't always follow 'reason'; if they did then there wouldn't be so many wars.

EXCATLY evey tom dick and harry Indians have always pledge their support against ARabs when it comes down to Israel. So the next time if an Indian Flag poster and comes and say they will support the Arabs tell them about the Palistien cause for Palistine one state solution a Palistine country only !

What about Arab investments in India?
What about millions of Indian expats in Arab countries?

Dude you should know by now these Trolls are brain-dead there is no point in engaging discussion as their primitive minds can't handle educational topics.

Pakistan should be able to support herself even when countries like Turkey and China refuse to help. ALtough its a contradiction here but Paksitan should be strong and shouldn't relie on anyone.

thats what i am saying. the trade between india and middle east is now complex and huge that pakistan cant compete the indian influence. it is growing a massive rate.

its a muslim country so yes it will get moral support. but as a muslim i know that for allah every muslim infact every human fighting to save their land is equal. india doesnt care about the moral support pak gets. i hope war doesnt happen.

Yes, the day Indian-Israel alliance becomes too uncomfortable for the Arab governments will be a very bad day for the millions of Indian expats in the Arab world. I don't know facts but I imagine labor from Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, and indeed from other parts of the world should be enough to fill in the vacuum left by the deported Indians.

It is a very sad reflection on the Indian foreign policy that they have alienated most of their neighbors and pursue regional, even global policies, based upon India-Pakistan rivalry. Again, Indians here make it clear where their sympathy lies when it comes to Israel vs xxxx are concerned. Not all of them but, I am afraid, most of them. And this is a Pakistani forum!

Pakistani brothers get to understand that we didn't stand with them as required
in their wars before 1972, due to the fact that Arabs were in their worst times. I invite you guys to join Arabs military forums to see how much we love and admire Pakistan and Pakistanis.
ÓÇÍÇÊ ÇáØíÑÇä ÇáÚÑÈí
ÇáãäÊÏì ÇáÚÑÈí ááÏÝÇÚ æÇáÊÓáíÍ

You are probably over-estimating Indian investment in the Arab world and under-estimating the role of religion. IF there is a war and if there are footage of Pakistanis bombarded and suffering then people AND nations often throw caution to the wind and follow some kind of 'gut instinct'.
Yes, Indians have a lot of investment in the Arab world but Indians, by looking at their responses here and elsewhere, have made it abundantly clear that they are more friendly to Israel than what the Arabs would like. Heck, Indians here cheer-lead Israel against even countries like Iran and Turkey! And,again, don't forget humans are an emotional lot and don't always follow 'reason'; if they did then there wouldn't be so many wars.

no indians dont cheer lead for isreal. we r not helping isreal in any way. we are with isreal because isreal serves our interest. they help us in developing technologies that the usa has given them. thats it.

no indians dont cheer lead for isreal. we r not helping isreal in any way. we are with isreal because isreal serves our interest. they help us in developing technologies that the usa has given them. thats it.

Yes, you do cheer-lead. It's okay. Pakistanis cheer lead for China. Often blindingly and I am not proud of that.
I give you an example: When the Gaza Flotilla Raid happened most of the blogspace was against Israel. But Indians here made quite an impression defending Israeli action that day. When Indian govt. supported the US-backed IAEA resolution against Iran, I found quite a few Indians at Bharat Rakshak even poo-pooing Iran.

You -think- your interests are allied with acquiring Israeli technology? May be. But you are making a mistake of making allies outside of the region. It is never good. Not in the long term. But that's a different story.

We sometimes get emotional and unreasonable words get out of our mouths, but in reality, I think Arab people as well as most regimes will take Pakistan side, I hope that, most regimes that took neutral stance in Pak/India wars have been toppled down. Jordan, GCC and others will help Pakistan, at least, that's what I think.
bro its nice words i like it but in reality no one will help us its sure:devil:

Yes, the day Indian-Israel alliance becomes too uncomfortable for the Arab governments will be a very bad day for the millions of Indian expats in the Arab world. I don't know facts but I imagine labor from Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, and indeed from other parts of the world should be enough to fill in the vacuum left by the deported Indians.

It is a very sad reflection on the Indian foreign policy that they have alienated most of their neighbors and pursue regional, even global policies, based upon India-Pakistan rivalry. Again, Indians here make it clear where their sympathy lies when it comes to Israel vs xxxx are concerned. Not all of them but, I am afraid, most of them. And this is a Pakistani forum!

loll ur delusional i will tell u why.
even if india supports isreal then that doesnt mean that arabs will give indians hard time in their country.
buisnesses and partnerships are not done with emotions like they way pakistanis do it. sorry to say.

the trade between india and african countries has grown from 3 billion in 2005 to 62 today and will be over 100 by 2015 and most of africa is muslim. similarly the trade between middle east and india is also growing. i dont know what ur talking abt broo. this is not how stufff happens in real life where billions are involved.

Yes, you do cheer-lead. It's okay. Pakistanis cheer lead for China. Often blindingly and I am not proud of that.
I give you an example: When the Gaza Flotilla Raid happened most of the blogspace was against Israel. But Indians here made quite an impression defending Israeli action that day. When Indian govt. supported the US-backed IAEA resolution against Iran, I found quite a few Indians at Bharat Rakshak even poo-pooing Iran.

You -think- your interests are allied with acquiring Israeli technology? May be. But you are making a mistake of making allies outside of the region. It is never good. Not in the long term. But that's a different story.

loll the trade between india and isreal is just for a few avionics and thats all. now we r cutting ooff our military relations with them because now india is capable of building everything they have. we dont need them anymore. but the trade will continue in some way. u cant cutt of relations 100%

pakistan cheers for china because they have always cheered for one bigger power in their entire history. and yes this is not good.

loll ur delusional i will tell u why.
even if india supports isreal then that doesnt mean that arabs will give indians hard time in their country.
buisnesses and partnerships are not done with emotions like they way pakistanis do it. sorry to say. .

Actually, not everything is so 'cut and dry' as you make it out to be. Not everything is about money. There are deep cultural ties between countries which often lead to nations ignoring their own immediate interests. Nations are nothing more than magnifications of individual human beings!

Anyway, I stand by what I say above. About both a common Arab more likely to support Pakistan as well as a the Arab govts kicking out Indians should they find Indian-Israeli alliance too uncomfortable. You better pray the Arab Spring does not spring up religion-based govts! They tend to be very 'emotional'.

I used to think the same but after doing some research I ended up eating a truck-load of humble pie ! They've helped us in our wars !

Please share with us this so called help you speak off.

Actually, not everything is so 'cut and dry' as you make it out to be. Not everything is about money. There are deep cultural ties between countries which often lead to nations ignoring their own immediate interests. Nations are nothing more than magnifications of individual human beings!

Anyway, I stand by what I say above. About both a common Arab more likely to support Pakistan as well as a the Arab govts kicking out Indians should they find Indian-Israeli alliance too uncomfortable. You better pray the Arab Spring does not spring up religion-based govts! They tend to be very 'emotional'.

well i fell sad to say but most of our muslim countries are fighting for no reason with each other. they all are desperate to increase trade with india.

about kicking out indias u can dream about that as much as u want. i have heard a lot that pakistanis shout the name of muslim ummah loudly even though no one seems to care.

when india goes to middle east we send our smartest ppl. indian trade with middle east alone is bigger than pakistans entire trade with the world. i dont why u wanna live in delusions. we all love allah doesnt mean will put the lives and employment of millions on stake just because we r craving for a hypothetical war.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...audi-arabia-saudi-businessmen-bilateral-trade

http://www.domain-b.com/economy/trade/20120104_investments.html

India is getting stronger economically these days, & Arab countries have better relations with India than they have had with them in the past. In the case of war I think they are more likely to stay neutral as to not jeopardize their relations with India due to the economical impact of that.

However I am certain many Muslim nations will provide moral support if that counts as anything for you. Some countries like Saudi Arabia may help us recover after the war or provide us with financial support & oil during the way, but I do not expect them to enter the war to fight India. In their eyes & in the eyes of other countries as well it's simply no longer worth it to keep good relations with Pakistan at the expense of India because Pakistan isn't doing too well these days.

Ouch Batman truth is going to hurt but then again it always does eh.

What kind of silly question is that........... Of course the Arab states will support unequivocally Pakistan in a war against India.:cheesy:

Lets hope Pakistani generals take that POV when planning their next misadventure against India:butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom