What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karakoram Highway yes China has Troops near it's border with Pakistan and same with Iranian Pakistani border when you say Pakistan falls you mean the defeat of it's entire military which is unlikely or taking all of pakistani kashmir which will have chinese troops in it ?

i meant to say that before pakistanis get any outside help they will not be in a position to fight longer. this region is much more dependent on india than pakistan. no will give pakistan an open support, i dont know why we r even discussing this in the first place.

Unfortunately that isn't very accurate. Pakistanis of Semitic descent are just a minority, & most of them are mixed with the locals, the same goes for those Pakistanis of Persian & Turkic descent. In fact all people are culturally & linguistically Aryan even if they aren't genetic Aryans.

Hey it's whatever you guys say I personally want to see a Strong Pakistan it would be needed for Regional Peace and Afghanistan.

I've stated before Gulf should help Pakistan gets it's economy back on track now, but in any war pakistan has had the gulf is neutral.

how?? they have to do it on their own. iran has a good economy with 30 yrs of sacntions and enemies all around them. same with indai.

i meant to say that before pakistanis get any outside help they will not be in a position to fight longer. this region is much more dependent on india than pakistan. no will give pakistan an open support, i dont know why we r even discussing this in the first place.

Covert support why would anyone be flat out stupid to say they are supporting pakistan openly ? correct why are we having this talk back to Arab pakistan support.

yup its because of this:
i feel sorry for pakistranis and as a muslim its even more funny to me. if my parents had moved to pak in 1947 it doesnt make me an arab. i still have indian ancestry, which pakistanis fail to agree on.

I never even bothered watching the video. Anyway I don't & have never claimed to have Arab ancestry. For those of you reading; please note that the term "Indian" used to refer to anyone from the Sub-Continent. The word originates from the word "Indus" which is a river in Pakistan.

However even though the term "Indian" used to refer to anyone from the Sub-Continent; it does not refer to a race. Even modern India is pretty diverse racially. I can assure you that not even a person that's blind or dumb could ever assume that I am Indian.

how?? they have to do it on their own. iran has a good economy with 30 yrs of sacntions and enemies all around them. same with indai.

Iran has had it's natural resources it's a reason why, Pakistan needs Investment and Education and stop trying to match India which it cannot these are needed to not only bring pakistan back on track but also get rid of radicalism.

I never even bothered watching the video. Anyway I don't & have never claimed to have Arab ancestry. For those of you reading; please note that the term "Indian" used to refer to anyone from the Sub-Continent. The word originates from the word "Indus" which is a river in Pakistan.

However even though the term "Indian" used to refer to anyone from the Sub-Continent; it does not refer to a race. Even modern India is pretty diverse racially. I can assure you that not even a person blind or dumb could ever assume that I am Indian.

exactly after 65 years of separatiion i have no doubt that now pakistanis are very different than indians in nature. but the culture is same. u agree it or not. food, culture, movies, clothes and language everything is same. u can take pakistan out india. but u cant take india out of pakistan.

Iran has had it's natural resources it's a reason why, Pakistan needs Investment and Education and stop trying to match India which it cannot these are needed to not only bring pakistan back on track but also get rid of radicalism.

yesss thats tru, but this thread is about war and destruction and death. so lets not go the wrong way. lets keep the pakistanis boosted.

Iran after the Islamic revolutions has been good for India in the overall context.

People don't realise that the real reason why Pakistan, Iran under the Shah, Jordan and the GCC countries were close is because they all belonged to the US block in the Cold War. Pakistan even hard covert dealings with Israel during the so called Afghan "Jihad" against the Soviet.

On the other hand, Iraq, the leftist PLO, Syria, Egypt under Gamal Abdel Nasser were close to India. They openly supported Indian positions during the war and on Kashmir. Indian air force personnel and liason officers were stationed in Iraq for many years and provided training to Iraqis.
Once the Islamic revolution came to Iran, the pro-US shah was kicked out and Pakistan-Iranian relations collapsed as Pakistan was still in the US bloc. One of the reasons why Iran helped scuttle a 1994 UNHCR resolution against India on Kashmir. As recently as 2003, the BJP led NDA govt. signed a defence agreement with Iran which included assistance in building submarines.

Ofcourse, now with the UPA govt., India has moved away from Iran and gotten close to the GCC countries. Trade has jumped to about $140Billion a year with an addition of $35Billion in remittances from 7 million Indian expats living there. The largest trade relation India or the GCC countries as a bloc have with any other country in the world.
A number of defence pacts have been singed with countries like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and UAE. India because of its neutral position can and does play a role as an intermediary between Iran and the GCC states.

Iran after the Islamic revolutions has been good for India in the overall context.

People don't realise that the real reason why Pakistan, Iran under the Shah, Jordan and the GCC countries were close is because they all belonged to the US block in the Cold War. Pakistan even hard covert dealings with Israel during the so called Afghan "Jihad" against the Soviet.

On the other hand, Iraq, the leftist PLO, Syria, Egypt under Gamal Abdel Nasser were close to India. They openly supported Indian positions during the war and on Kashmir. Indian air force personnel and liason officers were stationed in Iraq for many years and provided training to Iraqis.
Once the Islamic revolution came to Iran, the pro-US shah was kicked out and Pakistan-Iranian relations collapsed as Pakistan was still in the US bloc. One of the reasons why Iran helped scuttle a 1994 UNHCR resolution against India on Kashmir. As recently as 2003, the BJP led NDA govt. signed a defence agreement with Iran which included assistance in building submarines.

Ofcourse, now with the UPA govt., India has moved away from Iran and gotten close to the GCC countries. Trade has jumped to about $140Billion a year with an addition of $35Billion in remittances from 7 million Indian expats living there. The largest trade relation India or the GCC countries as a bloc have with any other country in the world.
A number of defence pacts have been singed with countries like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and UAE. India because of its neutral position can and does play a role as an intermediary between Iran and the GCC states.

most of the arab dictators were more pro India then Pakistan, Saddam hated pakistan. even with the fall the islamic governments are pretty good in relationships with India. I don't see any Support against India on the behalf of the arabs.

exactly after 65 years of separatiion i have no doubt that now pakistanis are very different than indians in nature. but the culture is same. u agree it or not. food, culture, movies, clothes and language everything is same. u can take pakistan out india. but u cant take india out of pakistan.

We were always different, I am racially Aryan while you aren't. I resemble my Indo-European cousins a lot. ;) No the culture isn't the same either. India itself has such a vast majority of different cultures, I am pretty sure you realize that Pakistani culture is vastly different from southern & eastern Indian culture. There are even differences in our culture while travelling from province to province. You are just desperately trying to associate yourself to us, stop doing that, I would rather not come in to existence than be an Indian.

Again our food isn't that similar either, there are a vast majority of provincial dishes present that are hardly eaten from one province to another. Similarities in food exist almost everywhere to a certain extent, did you know biryani was from Persia? Does that make all the people eating biryani locally Persians? Of course not. Our languages are the same too? :woot: Besides Urdu & Punjabi, I doubt most Pakistani languages are spoken in India. For example I can't speak a word of that horribly foul language called "Tamil", I would rather listen to a cat cry all day long than listen to that being spoken. Finally, there is no India in Pakistan, thank God! Stop associating yourself to us, it's really annoying, I don't want to have anything to do with you or your country. Anyway I got to go, it's getting late here.

Tbh, I think Pakistan does a bit to much for them sometimes.. without getting much back. The Arab's are only looking for there own national interests.

For example the 67, 73 arab wars.. We bought some jets.. for them.. and sent pilots.. what did we get.. pretty much nothing.. i asked a syrian friend about this.. he said he doesn't even know about this..

The only country that has helped Pakistan was iran. Pak pilots would land in Iran and get a free Refueling.

We were always different, I am racially Aryan while you aren't. I resemble my Indo-European cousins a lot. ;) No the culture isn't the same either. India itself has such a vast majority of different cultures, I am pretty sure you realize that Pakistani culture is vastly different from southern & eastern Indian culture. There are even differences in our culture while travelling from province to province. You are just desperately trying to associate yourself to us, stop doing that, I would rather not come in to existence than be an Indian.

Again our food isn't that similar either, there are a vast majority of provincial dishes present that are hardly eaten from one province to another. Similarities in food exist almost everywhere to a certain extent, did you know biryani was from Persia? Does that make all the people eating biryani locally Persians? Of course not. Our languages are the same too? :woot: Besides Urdu & Punjabi, I doubt most Pakistani languages are spoken in India. For example I can't speak a word of that horribly foul language called "Tamil", I would rather listen to a cat cry all day long than listen to that being spoken. Finally, there is no India in Pakistan, thank God! Stop associating yourself to us, it's really annoying, I don't want to have anything to do with you or your country. Anyway I got to go, it's getting late here.

You are racially "aryan" ? :lol: How did that ever help you folks ?

If you remember, India and Pakistan operated as a single entity 65 years ago. The culture and traditions are more or less similiar in India and pakistan. More so now, primarily because of the bollywood penetration into Pakistan and cultural exchanges that happen otherwise.

He's right when he said " You can take Pakistan out of India, but not India out of Pakistan". It is simply too big and our histories are very intertwined, although our fates may not be.

loll r u sure what u said was a rational thought not an expression of hate. i mean if i am very fair coloured i can bleach my hair and call myself white. but it wont help. ask ur grandfather but where ur family lived in india maybe its south india or even tamil?

Why does Pakistan want support from Arabs??
Pakistani Army has over 700,000 soldiers, lol more than GCC countries combined...
The only issue i'm looking at is Oil. But still Pakistan has 313 million barrels, ranked 54th in the world. Some have argued that there are lots of reserves and the figure is actually way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom