What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people criticize me when I say that Anti-Saudi people are Takfiri as hell. "Their religion" what do you get out of this sentence??

Saudi Arabia WILL help Pakistan in any of its wars. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan share strategic relations hell I even read a manga about countries which shows Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as two sisters even.

Many people here are simply unaware of the geopolitical realities in the ground and merely speaking either from propaganda perspective or merely from what their Mullahs tell them on Fridays \.

Yes we in Pakistan are well aware of Fridays sermons being used by extremist mullahs to spread propaganda by certain Arab countries who continue to finance them.

For God sake a creation of those mullahs is the Pakistani thanking you

Arabs will help out Pakistan, but not by much or anything significant. Of course, Saudia Arabia has to bring in revenue from all the thousands of Hajj & Umrah pilgrims each year coming from Pakistan? They need to fund their economy and bring in all of those Pakistani Rupees.

Tbh, I think Pakistan does a bit to much for them sometimes.. without getting much back. The Arab's are only looking for there own national interests.

For example the 67, 73 arab wars.. We bought some jets.. for them.. and sent pilots.. what did we get.. pretty much nothing.. i asked a syrian friend about this.. he said he doesn't even know about this..

The only country that has helped Pakistan was iran. Pak pilots would land in Iran and get a free Refueling.

Where do you get this BS from ?

Do you just let your Imagination run wild and make up stuff.

So according to you an F-86 use to fly 500 to a 1000 miles from Sargodha or Shorkot to some Iranian Airfield to fill up fuel which would all run out on the way back.

Do you even think about this nonsense you post here.

You are racially "aryan" ? :lol: How did that ever help you folks ?

Well it helped me a lot, I ain't as ugly as a typical Indian, thank God! :rofl:

If you remember, India and Pakistan operated as a single entity 65 years ago. The culture and traditions are more or less similiar in India and pakistan. More so now, primarily because of the bollywood penetration into Pakistan and cultural exchanges that happen otherwise.

Pakistan & India were a single entity ruled by Great Britain. We spent thousands of years as separate entities. ;) Due to the difference in religion & Pakistan being in a different region of the Sub-Continent, our culture is quite different from many portions of the Sub-Continent. You have to admit that.

He's right when he said " You can take Pakistan out of India, but not India out of Pakistan". It is simply too big and our histories are very intertwined, although our fates may not be.

Once again I sense an inferiority complex & a desperation to be related to us. :rofl:

loll r u sure what u said was a rational thought not an expression of hate. i mean if i am very fair coloured i can bleach my hair and call myself white. but it wont help. ask ur grandfather but where ur family lived in india maybe its south india or even tamil?

I am sure I am being quite rational, it's you who is desperately trying to be related to me. Don't worry, I have no ancestors from modern day India. :D When I said I was Aryan, I was merely pointing out racial differences. I don't care about anyone else's race, but you were annoying me with your desperation of being related to us.

Yes we in Pakistan are well aware of Fridays sermons being used by extremist mullahs to spread propaganda by certain Arab countries who continue to finance them.

For God sake a creation of those mullahs is the Pakistani thanking you

So your point is all pro-Saudi Pakistanis are radical terrorists?? Anyways this is the vibe i got. If you are Pro-Saudi Arabia you are radical terrorist american/Israeli slave mentality ignorant etc etc.... Why??

This kind of thinking which is very apparent from a lot of people here is the very definition of radicalism.

Well it helped me a lot, I ain't as ugly as a typical Indian, thank God! :rofl:

Pakistan & India were a single entity ruled by Great Britain. We spent thousands of years as separate entities. ;) Due to the difference in religion & Pakistan being in a different region of the Sub-Continent, our culture is quite different from many portions of the Sub-Continent. You have to admit that.

Once again I sense an inferiority complex & a desperation to be related to us. :rofl:

are you a women.. u care too much about fair color and facial features. who the heck do u think you are? are you from european ? be yourself man. you are no less than anyone.

arab public will support pakistan but arab governments wont. even if they do support pakistan it wont be of too much differnce for indians.

are you a women.. u care too much about fair color and facial features. who the heck do u think you are? are you from european ? be yourself man. you are no less than anyone.

No, I am not a woman. :woot: In fact I never even mentioned "fair color & facial features" it is you who brought that up. I don't care about fair color & facial features, I was merely pointing out differences in racial origins. Although I do love fair skinned women, I have to admit that. ;)

Edit

It is Indians who are obsessed with fair color & facial features. :rofl:

http://www.thegrio.com/opinion/skin-lightening-is-serious-business-in-india.php

http://www.minnpost.com/global-post/2010/08/indian-men-use-skin-whitening-products-racism-or-fashion

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?
That is wishful thinking. There is no question of any Arab state including Saudi Arabia tranfereing any arms to Pakistan. Apart from geopolitical reasons, a few things stand out:

1. None of the Arab states produce any weapon systems worth the name. Most are Russian, French or American. They have just the minimum requirement for their own defence.

2. The U.S would never allow any country to transfer any U.S supplied weapon systems and technology to third countries due to the end user agreements.

3. Do they have weapon systems that are compatible with what Pakistan has got?

For example, Saudi Arabia a 'friend' of Pakistan has in its inventory a combination of French and U.S. made armored vehicles like the M–1A2 Abrams, AMX–30, and M60A3 main battle tanks, German Leopard 2A7 (Under order), AMX–10P and M–2 Bradley armored infantry fighting vehicles.

AS far as the Air Force is concerned, they have the Eurofighter Typhoons, upgraded Tornado IDS, F-15 Eagle and F-15E Strike Eagle fighter planes. Saudi Arabia has a further 80+ F-15 Eagles on order and an option to buy another 72 Eurofighter Typhoons.

None of the above weapon systems/platforms are compatible with what Pakistan has got. Therefore arms transfers are a non starter.

It doesn't matter one bit whether they support Pak or not. The Arabs could not even keep upto a nation of 6 million and get walloped every now and then. Good luck to them 'helping' Pakistan against India. LOL.

No, I am not a woman. :woot: In fact I never even mentioned "fair color & facial features" it is you who brought that up. I don't care about fair color & facial features, I was merely pointing out differences in racial origins. Although I do love fair skinned women, I have to admit that. ;)

so whom do you think pakistanis are.. from europe ? what do u guys eat ? pasta ? which language you speak ? english or french?

It doesn't matter one bit whether they support Pak or not. The Arabs could not even keep upto a nation of 6 million and get walloped every now and then. Good luck to them 'helping' Pakistan against India. LOL.

i second that. if they can help palestine then how can they help pakistan which is 1000 miles away? they will give lip support nothing else

I am sure I am being quite rational, it's you who is desperately trying to be related to me. Don't worry, I have no ancestors from modern day India. :D When I said I was Aryan, I was merely pointing out racial differences. I don't care about anyone else's race, but you were annoying me with your desperation of being related to us.

loll its not me who is trying to relate to u. it is u who is trying hard to not relate to me. ur forefathers once walked on my soil and called themselves indians not pakistanis. they ate the same food as and followed the same religion.

today when kids grow up they leave their parents saying "aapne hamare liya kiya hi kya hai??". its the same case with pakistan.

so whom do you think pakistanis are.. from europe ? what do u guys eat ? pasta ? which language you speak ? english or french?

We are Indo-European people aren't we? Even Urdu belongs to the Indo-Aryan group of language families right? I never claimed to be European so stop making up false accusations alright? Yeah I do speak English as well.

Check my previous post #157, I added some very funny links about Indian obsession with fair skin & facial features. :rofl:

loll its not me who is trying to relate to u. it is u who is trying hard to not relate to me. ur forefathers once walked on my soil and called themselves indians not pakistanis. they ate the same food as and followed the same religion.

today when kids grow up they leave their parents saying "aapne hamare liya kiya hi kya hai??". its the same case with pakistan.

I am not related to you & my forefathers never walked on modern day India. People can eat anything they want, they can follow any religion they want, they can call themselves whatever they want, it does not mean they are related. As I said earlier, the word "Indian" refers to any individual residing in the Sub-Continent, it does not refer to a race.

For example I can't speak a word of that horribly foul language called "Tamil", I would rather listen to a cat cry all day long than listen to that being spoken.

Thank God for that.

We have a saying in Tamizh - A donkey does not know the fragrance of camphor. Even the most soothing of the music will be cacophonous to the ears of the unlearned.

Q.E.D

There will pose no benefits for Arab countries to help out Pakistan especially in a time of a crisis such as a covert war with India.
However, everyone can keep making speculations on who will help whom, but the bottom line is that India and Pakistan are not going into a covert war anytime soon. Reasons being that Pakistan isn't in a situation for war right now, and a war with India will just cause unnecessary economic and financial loss for both countries. War is not the solution for anything, and even if a war breaks out, Uncle Sam and China are the only ones who will benefit.

I'm sure there are people on both sides that want their country to grow and prosper, and an all-out covert war is certainly not a wise decision, especially when there would be threat to the safety of civilians, schools, hospitals, tourists etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom