What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recite your saying to someone who gives a crap, I never even bothered to read it. What the hell does "Q.E.D" mean?

Proved once again..that even the most soulful music will be considered cacophony by the unlearned.

Than what? Obsessed with India?

Just google in what internet search, Pakistanis top the world. Obsession with fair skin is better than 'that' obsession any day ;)

Nope, they were actually able to tell I am Pakistani. In fact even in Arabia no one has ever confused me as Indian, some people can immediately tell my ethnicity too. There is a pretty clear difference in our appearance & it varies from ethnicity to ethnicity, you should know that. Even Indians vary from ethnicity to ethnicity sometimes.

what ur saying simply goes with the zaid hamid theories. loll sorry to say but there is no difference in facial expressions.

Anyway, I stand by what I say above. About both a common Arab more likely to support Pakistan as well as a the Arab govts kicking out Indians should they find Indian-Israeli alliance too uncomfortable. You better pray the Arab Spring does not spring up religion-based govts! They tend to be very 'emotional'.

As far as I have seen in the Gulf, the Pakistanis and Indians are together lumped as south asians and are treated as such - inferior to Arbis. So dont expect anything special just because you are Pakistani. We are all the same there.

Nope, they were actually able to tell I am Pakistani. In fact even in Arabia no one has ever confused me as Indian, some people can immediately tell my ethnicity too. There is a pretty clear difference in our appearance & it varies from ethnicity to ethnicity, you should know that. Even Indians vary from ethnicity to ethnicity sometimes.

why not you post your picture here and show you aint look like a pakistani?

hahhal so according to u in 65 yrs u look like europeans?? what ppk think abt u in first sight? i right now live in canada. an indian or pakistani can easily identify each other. but do u think a russian here would know if u r from pakistan???? ppl will always assume ur from india.
Yes, only a close-minded, stereotyping person like you would assume I'm from India.

and by the way arabs didnt even helped much when pakistan was flooded... pakistanis were crying everywhere n then some arab sheikhs gave some alms.

Saudi Arabian and pakistani people are close, especially the military people. I know soldiers and officers many of them were either taught in Pakistan or had Pakistani instructors or at least some point in their career have had joint training and exercises with Pakistani forces. Not a single soldier I know say anything but great things about Pakistan and how Pakistan is the greatest thing ever from the tone you hear from them.

90% of my family circle is military and I would like to say to my Pakistani brothers here "There are plans for everything" if you catch my drift.

You are funny Mosa. Most of the Pakistanis here hate the khaleeji countries, especially KSA and UAE, like gut and there you are, 'having a plan for everything'. :lol:

Please have a plan for liberating Palestine first from Israel and then have plan for Pakistan.

Yes, only a close-minded, stereotyping person like you would assume I'm from India.

so tell where would they assume u from?? come on tell me antarctica or north korea. i am talking about a neural person not an indian or pakistani.

arabs dont even give pakistanis citizenship of their countries even if they are born there or lived there for 50 years.

so tell where would they assume u from?? come on tell me antarctica or north korea. i am talking about a neural person not an indian or pakistani.
An educated neutral person from Canada would only assume the person is from South Asia, they wouldn't jump to conclusions whether the person is Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi. Not sure how hard that is for you to understand, oh wait you're not educated you're close minded, that's why.

Proved once again..that even the most soulful music will be considered cacophony by the unlearned.

Tamil is definitely not beautiful & nor am I unlearned. We can ever perform an experiment by asking people if they think Tamil is beautiful. I assure you, the results won't be too great.

Just google in what internet search, Pakistanis top the world. Obsession with fair skin is better than 'that' obsession any day ;)

Oh, I get it. You are referring to **** right? I am not obsessed with ****, & I am sure most Pakistanis aren't "obsessed" with it either. Unfortunately I will admit that those statistics aren't something to be proud of.

what ur saying simply goes with the zaid hamid theories. loll sorry to say but there is no difference in facial expressions.

There is a difference in our appearances, you are just too ashamed to admit it.

why not you post your picture here and show you aint look like a pakistani?

Once again, stop making things up. I never claimed I don't look like a Pakistani, I just don't look like an Indian. Do you understand it now? I am not going to post my pic for a bunch of Indian trolls, I am sure you wouldn't either.

Anyway I have to go, I have done enough arguing for a day.

arabs dont even give pakistanis citizenship of their countries even if they are born there or lived there for 50 years.

That is their law and it has nothing to do with Pakistan. They DON'T give nationality to any Child born to Foreign parents living in their country.

Does India give Nationality to a child born in India to Foreign Parents ?

Foreign residents are rarely given citizenship in Saudia Arabia, it's not just restricted to Pakistanis.
It's a matter of preserving the "Arab homogeneity".

well yeah i have to say ur right. i love in canada they always assume u to be from south asia. but when they ask u they always say "r u from india?"

pakistan is not that important and is only known for bad reasons.

I'm proud to be Pakistani and I don't care what you or some uneducated bigot has to say about me or my country.

Unfortunately that isn't very accurate. Pakistanis of Semitic descent are just a minority, & most of them are mixed with the locals, the same goes for those Pakistanis of Persian & Turkic descent. In fact all people are culturally & linguistically Aryan even if they aren't genetic Aryans.
Aryan culture!!
What does that mean?

then dont disgrace india.
You're one funny guy. You seem to get enjoyment out of making baseless arguments and claims that are not only disgraceful but very racist and offending. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Canadian with that kind of attitude. How did people like you end up in Canada anyways?

Please point out in my posts where I have disgraced or offended you or India.

You're the one with some sort of inferiority complex, constantly disgracing Pakistan in this thread and various other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom