What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

3* percent muslims in armed forces out of 20 percent population.

How patriotic.:rofl::rofl:

* refers that 3 percent mostly in office jobs of armed forces,coz muslims cant kill their pakistani counterparts.:rofl::rofl:

frontline:rofl::rofl:
request indians to ignore this troll.

Is that what your foremothers did? Because there was no Muslim before Islam in India.

if you want to go down that line of conversation come up with some thing new- like- there were no hindus in the subcontinent when there were dinosaurs- what your foremothers did to bring you- i cant even imagine :tup:

Its all comes down to Muslim vs hindu isn't it?- see your mate westtowel finaly showing the true colors- what bounds you?-

It comes down to Pakistanis who always without exception make this a religious issue ( an issue of Islam vs all other faiths)

and Indian's who are groomed from Childhood to be secular , living in a truly multicultural society , who try to prevent it from becoming so . Herein lies the difference in mentalities .

Unfortunate but a fact of our reality.

what can a Pakistani (read westtowel) be, anything except....a Pakistani. Yup, the guy is definitely showing his true colors...

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

And i think one of those pics is from a movie...or a drama...

dont disown him just because he is speaking his heart out- i suggest read his posts history you will know he is a true modi supporter a true indian- you should grow some brain and know better-

3* percent muslims in armed forces out of 20 percent population.

How patriotic.:rofl::rofl:

* refers that 3 percent mostly in office jobs of armed forces,coz muslims cant kill their pakistani counterparts.:rofl::rofl:

frontline:rofl::rofl:

How illogical. Does female representation in politics and job market reflects their actual number in India?

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

dont disown him just because he is speaking his heart out- i suggest read his posts history you will know he is a true modi supporter a true indian- you should grow some brain and know better-

:lol:..............

It comes down to Pakistanis who always without exception make this a religious issue ( an issue of Islam vs all other faiths)

and Indian's who are groomed from Childhood to be secular , living in a truly multicultural society , who try to prevent it from becoming so . Herein lies the difference in mentalities .

Unfortunate but a fact of our reality.

the difference in mentally is evident from your other countrymen blunt hatred shown in his posts- can you guarantee he is a single extremist mistake of your multicultural society?-

Actually, Islam has been there around in south India long before the moghuls even existed. The famous temple, sabarimala is closely related to a Muslim mosque.
Riaz, I was talking about pre Islamic period. The religion of this land is Hinduism which we both are aware. Anyone whose ancestry belong to this land is a Hindu originally. Don't get me wrong. I have full respect for Islam. I was replying to that kid who was misinformed about the history. We both are proud of many Indian Muslims, Shahrukh Khan, Mr Kalaam and Azim Premji to name a few.

if you want to go down that line of conversation come up with some thing new- like- there were no hindus in the subcontinent when there were dinosaurs- what your foremothers did to bring you- i cant even imagine :tup:
No need to imagine. You can ask your formothers. They must have done the same.

the difference in mentally is evident from your other countrymen blunt hatred shown in his posts- can you guarantee he is a single extremist mistake of your multicultural society?-

We have extremists in our society, but the difference between us and you is, we don't bent down to them every now and then.

How is that different from dime a dozen baniya comment thrown on PDF? And that is just a milder version of 24/7 BS. But there is one Indian spouting such nonsense while almost all of PDF (Pakistani members) basically carries same belief towards "baniyas". But then, obvious is never that obvious.

We have extremists in our society, but the difference between us and you is, we don't bent down to them every now and then.

So do we-the word of mouth doesn't make any difference here-
The case here of Modi shows how much you guys have given in to the religiously bigot element of your society--

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom