What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

dont disown him just because he is speaking his heart out- i suggest read his posts history you will know he is a true modi supporter a true indian- you should grow some brain and know better-

Let me ask you...who, or what, is a true Indian?

Is he white ? Black? Brown?......or if you want to tag the religious line...is a true Indian a Hindu? A musalman? A Christian? How about sikhs...jains..etc etc etc?

What language does a "true Indian" speak? Hindi? Urdu? Tamil?

Our country is an anomaly from a Pakistani perspective....i dont blame you for it....i blame your teachers and government.

From my POV, India is the greatest phenomenon that has happened in this modern world. Now here is a democracy with people from different ethnicity, religion, culture......working together. As a nation and a people.

It is important that India succeeds. Because, this is the future. A future where man does not feel like an outcast because of his circumstances. A future where religious harmony is a real possibility. A future that can lead to a single united world.

So do we-the word of mouth doesn't make any difference here-
The case here of Modi shows how much you guys have given in to the religiously bigot element of your society--

It does? So he is just a typical Hindu preacher basically preaching hate? It has nothing to do with his stellar work as Gujarat's CM? Development? Prosperity?

How is that different from dime a dozen baniya comment thrown on PDF? And that is just a milder version of 24/7 BS. But there is one Indian spouting such nonsense while almost all of PDF (Pakistani members) basically carries same belief towards "baniyas". But then, obvious is never that obvious.

i see only indians using the term "baniya" for themselves in this forum- ironic isn't it?-
btw i would love to see those baniya comments made by some Pakistanis 24/7- the ones you are talking about- i am sure they wouldn't be hard to find- According to you they must be every where- Good Luck- :tup:

i see only indians using the term "baniya" for themselves in this forum- ironic isn't it?-
btw i would love to see those baniya comments made by some Pakistanis 24/7- the ones you are talking about- i am sure they wouldn't be hard to find- According to you they must be every where- Good Luck- :tup:

I will inform you every time I see one...

Is he white ? Black? Brown?......or if you want to tag the religious line...is a true Indian a Hindu? A musalman? A Christian? How about sikhs...jains..etc etc etc?

exactly these are the question i would like you to ask the rest of the indians specially westtowel-
Keep asking them when they vote for the Muslim killer Modi and while they are killing you- :tup:

The case here of Modi shows how much you guys have given in to the religiously bigot element of your society--

People can support anyone they wish, but they had to adhere to the laws of the country which doesn't discriminate based on religion, herein lies the difference between you and us.

First of all , the guy is not a representative for the majority of Indians ...and its not very hard to present live evidence when there are so many Indian Muslim members who can share their opinions about communal Harmony.

Modi has long distanced himself from his Hindu centric agenda , today he is elected to power by Gujrati Muslims among others based on how he has improved their living standards .

The presumption that muslims are somehow forced to vote for Modi is wrong , if election results from other states are any indicator -- Muslims vote for the party which protects their own interests --in most cases as they perceive its the congress.

This is true for states like UP( voted for Mayawati /Mulayam) , Bihar ( during Lalu's time ), Haryana , Andhra , Karnataka ..etc .

So why should Gujrat be any different ???

In Gujrat Muslims feel that BJP under Modi is looking after their interests more than congress can ...Hence they vote for Modi .

No need to imagine. You can ask your formothers. They must have done the same.

this suicidal mentality i dont subscribe to- i respect them my forefathers- while you can acknowledge- appreciate or feel proud of your evolution* :D-

First of all , the guy is not a representative for the majority of Indians ...and its not very hard to present live evidence when there are so many Indian Muslim members who can share their opinions about communal Harmony.

Modi has long distanced himself from his Hindu centric agenda , today he is elected to power by Gujrati Muslims among others based on how he has improved their living standards .

The presumption that muslims are somehow forced to vote for Modi is wrong , if election results from other states are any indicator -- Muslims vote for the party which protects their own interests --in most cases as they perceive its the congress.

This is true for states like UP( voted for Mayawati /Mulayam) , Bihar ( during Lalu's time ), Haryana , Andhra , Karnataka ..etc .

So why should Gujrat be any different ???

In Gujrat Muslims feel that BJP under Modi is looking after their interests more than congress can ...Hence they vote for Modi .

They do? ..........

Our country is an anomaly from a Pakistani perspective....i dont blame you for it....i blame your teachers and government.

From my POV, India is the greatest phenomenon that has happened in this modern world. Now here is a democracy with people from different ethnicity, religion, culture......working together. As a nation and a people.

It is important that India succeeds. Because, this is the future. A future where man does not feel like an outcast because of his circumstances. A future where religious harmony is a real possibility. A future that can lead to a single united world.

Taking this further, every state in India has their own culture, values and beliefs. We have hundreds of languages, almost all ethnicities of this world, a vibrant culture and a functioning democracy. To a Pakistani, this is an abomination. To the rest of the world, it seems like an improbable alliance. Yet, here we are 60 years later.......alive, well and greater than ever.

Jai hind.

It does? So he is just a typical Hindu preacher basically preaching hate? It has nothing to do with his stellar work as Gujarat's CM? Development? Prosperity?

Most of your own countrymen doesn't agree with you- he has inherited the prosperous gujrat state not made it one- btw as a governor he failed miserably to stop those riots and mass murder in gujrat- many say they happened under his blessing- now that speaks of his credibility-

People can support anyone they wish, but they had to adhere to the laws of the country which doesn't discriminate based on religion, herein lies the difference between you and us.

the law does it makes any difference?- If it did- we wouldn't be discussing this issue at all- you vote for Modi i would have cared les or at all- the question is- How does the law which does not discriminate based on religion let the massacre happen?- who stopped the Police?- Who armed the extremists?- No Sir- Law did not made a difference- and the democratic system which you guys are so proud of will eventually bring Modi back as a PM- irrespective what the Muslim victim minorities think of that- the sentiments?- Law is still there isn't it-

Hey its democracy- majority wins-

Most of your own countrymen doesn't agree with you- he has inherited the prosperous gujrat state not made it one- btw as a governor he failed miserably to stop those riots and mass murder in gujrat- many say they happened under his blessing- now that speaks of his credibility-

Most? I dare you to name those countrymen. Are they here on PDF? Can you bring some survey from India? I am waiting. Be quick.

They do? ..........

Why wont they ?

Even the guy in The pic crying with his hands folded ( shown by propagandists) ....was made to relocate somewhere out of Gujarat. Apparently Gujarat's prosperity made him go back and ply his trade back there again.

The Sachar committee report showed the entire country that the socio-economic conditions of Muslims in Gujarat are better than those of the rest of the country.

Gujarat Muslims have already "forgiven" Modi it seems . Now U.P people are following . No thing surprising here.

Those in sabarmati express - women and children toasted alive by Muslims - also happened while he was there.....why being selective?

Atal Bihari Bajpai had said in his lecture at Goa "ye aag kisne lagai".....now that speaks volume.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom