What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

the law does it makes any difference?- If it did- we wouldn't be discussing this issue at all- you vote for Modi i would have cared les or at all- the question is- How does the law which does not discriminate based on religion let the massacre happen?- who stopped the Police?- Who armed the extremists?- No Sir- Law did not made a difference- and the democratic system which you guys are so proud of will eventually bring Modi back as a PM- irrespective what the Muslim victim minorities think of that- the sentiments?- Law is still there isn't it-

Hey its democracy- majority wins-

India is actually a republic. Confused? I understand.

the law does it makes any difference?- If it did- we wouldn't be discussing this issue at all- you vote for Modi i would have cared les or at all- the question is- How does the law which does not discriminate based on religion let the massacre happen?- who stopped the Police?- Who armed the extremists?- No Sir- Law did not made a difference- and the democratic system which you guys are so proud of will eventually bring Modi back as a PM- irrespective what the Muslim victim minorities think of that- the sentiments?- Law is still there isn't it-

The Media did . So did the supreme court of the country . The state organs are not here to pre-empt catastrophes , too difficult with limited resources .

But they can provide Justice and redressal of grievances for sure.

modi will never ever become a P.M of india & the only reason for this is indian muslims. that's the power of our strong democracy & minorities.

Most? I dare you to name those countrymen. Are they here on PDF? Can you bring some survey from India? I am waiting. Be quick.

how about start from post 37 of this thread?- and do read few pages more-

this suicidal mentality i dont subscribe to-

You don't subscribe to the reality actually.

i respect them my forefathers-
Who doesn't?

while you can acknowledge- appreciate or feel proud of your evolution* :D-
I do it from the bottom of my heart. Its you who is suffering from Martial Race Syndrome which you don't even belong to since you belong to Indian subcontinent.

Gujaratis are not bloodthirsty maniacs single-mindedly going out there to kill innocent Mohammedans for sport -- as in the fantasy version (created by the media) of the Godhra torching of the Sabarmati Express and the subsequent riots. The fact is that the Gujaratis, mild-mannered and apolitical, have been pushed to the wall by extreme violence against them. They were an enraged, blind mob in the aftermath of the Godhra carnage.

A group of 59 Hindu pilgrims returning from Ayodhya, mostly women and children, were burned alive in a railway coach when the train was stopped in a Mohammedan area. Commonsense suggests, given that a large crowd of Mohammedans had gathered at 7 am in an area that had seen widespread infiltration by extremists, that there was some malice aforethought and it is likely that the Mohammedans in fact set the train on fire. Nobody else had the motive or the means.

Torching 59 women and children, most sane people would concede, is extreme provocation. Consider what the Americans did when there was similar grave provocation against them, and 3,000 of them were killed on 9/11. I said then that they didn't riot because they knew the State would take revenge for them (unlike in India). The American military invaded Iraq, and have killed some 500,000 Mohammedans so far, in addition to destroying large parts of Iraq. This, in addition to the estimated 500,000 Iraqi children -- an entire generation -- killed because of punishing American embargos. The kill ratio: 500,000 to 3,000 -- seventeen to one.

Unlike violence-prone Americans, Gujaratis cannot generally be accused of random bloodshed. The image, largely true, that most of us have of Gujaratis is that they are a peaceful, quiet, vegetarian people with a strong sense of morals and ethics. They are traders par excellence, and as such keep a low profile.

Historically, Gujaratis have been more victimised than victimisers. The sad tale of the Somnath temple -- looted and sacked innumerable times by Mohammedan invaders, yet rebuilt painstakingly each time -- shows both the persistence and the pain. The Gujaratis, despite their prowess as traders, apparently did not have the weapons to secure their riches.

On this Winter Solstice, I am a Gujarati

how about start from post 37 of this thread?- and do read few pages more-

No I won't. Show me the opinion of majority. Do you understand what majority is, right? I unlike you, read real economic news, not opinions. I can actual pull the number for pre-Modi Gujarat and Gujarat in 2011.

India is actually a republic. Confused? I understand.

Democratic Republic- is there a problem with your left eye?-

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

modi will never ever become a P.M of india & the only reason for this is indian muslims. that's the power of our strong democracy & minorities.

hmm- i think jdme will not agree with you- btw if that was the case then i have wasted few hours on this thread- but apparently i haven't- :smokin:

Indian muslims are coward fools- they keep bringing in power the one who mass murdered them- and expect a apology-

So this photo is not from Battle of Jenin, 2002, anymore?

Jenin 2002:Mother with three children Sharon's handywork that we dont see on the BBC.Photo taken after the massacre of Jenin (April 2002) shows the burnt body of a Palestinian mother and her three children clinging to her legs, their bodies having melted and fused together.

You know you can't use the same propganda photo against both Israel and India whenever you feel like. Pick one and stick to it. Rookie mistake.

1067683619_e0c60176ee_o.jpg

Dramatised visual on Gujarat Riots.

If something is published on websites like Rupee News, Islamabad Globe, Karachi Telegraph and the usual bs sister websites/blogs, 99% chance its fake.

What happened in Gujurat was wrong. But so is propaganda to fan more communal hatred.

hmm- i think jdme will not agree with you- btw if that was the case then i have wasted few hours on this thread- but apparently i haven't- :smokin:

Don't be this stupid. I never said Modi will be next PM of India. Why do you guys lie so much?

No I won't. Show me the opinion of majority. Do you understand what majority is, right? I unlike you, read real economic news, not opinions. I can actual pull the number for pre-Modi Gujarat and Gujarat in 2011.

Ok lets get real- what you expect how would i show you the opinion of most* the word i used?- or tell me how can it be showed?- You want me to search www for the articles and comments people made over Modi and his role in so called development of Gujraat?- collect them all and present them to you?-

Ok lets get real- what you expect how would i show you the opinion of most* the word i used?- or tell me how can it be showed?- You want me to search www for the articles and comments people made over Modi and his role in so called development of Gujraat?- collect them all and present them to you?-

Actually you can back it with real hard data, instead of whining about majority opinion. You understand that, right? When you claim Gujarat was already "rich" and Modi did nothing, you need to back that up with hard data and not stories.

So this photo is not from Battle of Jenin, 2002, anymore?

You know you can't use the same propganda photo against both Israel and India whenever you feel like. Rookie mistake.

Dramatised visual on Gujarat Riots.

If something is published on websites like Rupee News, Islamabad Globe, Karachi Telegraph and the usual bs sister websites/blogs, 99% chance its fake.

What happened in Gujurat was wrong. But so is propaganda to fan more communal hate.

Lol- i googled and those pictures came with gujrat riot caption- it was just to show the type of atrocities-
The riots did happen i do not have to establish some thing new by posting those photos- These things did happen-

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Don't be this stupid. I never said Modi will be next PM of India. Why do you guys lie so much?

Its not about lie- its about how much different people a human brain can handle at the same time- i probably mixed things thats because i am arguing with 10 different indians at a time- not because i am a liar- dont call me names keep it civil-

Lol- i googled and those pictures came with gujrat riot caption- it was just to show the type of atrocities-
The riots did happen i do not have to establish some thing new by posting those photos- These things did happen-

Well now that you know that its fake you can take it off at least. 60 Hindus also got burnt alive in the Godhra Train. But you don't see us posting those photos here.

As I said whatever happened in Gujarat was wrong, but these propaganda photos don't exactly help the cause of communal harmony.

Back
Top Bottom