What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

Hitler was quite efficient when it came to boosting the German economy and Infrastructure. The only side effect was the fact that millions of Jews, Slavs etc were "exterminated".

I am someone with a lot of relatives working in various armed forces and intelligence institutions of India. Now most of my family, including me aspire to serve the nation. What are our efforts worth if someone who intends to wipe minorities out gains power? Wouldn't secular India have lost her bearings if something of that sort is allowed to happen ?

Congress is directly responsible for death of 10s of thousand of minorities, including Sikh and you seem least concerned about them. Are you seriously comparing Modi to Hitler? I am not defending Modi but seriously. Your understanding of German history is surprisingly naive. Hitler was merely a symptom of bigger problem, he was not the cause. If you think Modi is Hitler waiting to happen, then you should be more worried about Hindu population in your city and less about Modi.

I am from Kerala. Here, people could care less for which religion you follow. If you want to see religious harmony at work, go to Kerala...try and learn something from our state. Its not perfect, and even Kerala has its share of nut jobs on every side. But overall, it really doesn't matter here. My two room-mates in college were a christian and a brahmin. There is no mention of caste in here...it is done purely to get more benefits from the govt. People simply don't care whether your high caste, low caste, Muslim, Hindu etc .
Me personally, i grew up reading all sorts of puranas and the mahabharat...my parents never tried to dissuade from doing that because we happened to be "Muslims".

you are an minority here:D

we ruled subcontinent for 700 years while in minority- nothing new- :D-

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I am from Kerala. Here, people could care less for which religion you follow. If you want to see religious harmony at work, go to Kerala...try and learn something from our state. Its not perfect, and even Kerala has its share of nut jobs on every side. But overall, it really doesn't matter here. My two room-mates in college were a christian and a brahmin. There is no mention of caste in here...it is done purely to get more benefits from the govt. People simply don't care whether your high caste, low caste, Muslim, Hindu etc .
Me personally, i grew up reading all sorts of puranas and the mahabharat...my parents never tried to dissuade from doing that because we happened to be "Muslims".

See the explanation this poor chap has to give- just to get accepted- Really Poor-

Muslims never ruled India,They just did politics with the people.
killed some ,converted some.Thats about it.

In Kerala,The cheif minister is a Christian, with Hindus and Muslims forming the rest of the ministerial body. Can this EVER happen in some other state? Take for example, Maharashtra?

Bringing Modi into power will only result in an erosion of the secular values which India holds dear. We must do away with such politics....

Hindu are seriously marginalized in Kerala. Kerala has a Muslim party and yet people whine about BJP. Odd that you are mixing caste with religion. All politics in India is dominated by appeasement, be it religion or caste. There are no exceptions. Kerala is no exception. I wonder what is your opinion of other smaller states like Goa which has Hindu majority and it has been ruled by both congress and BJP?

we ruled subcontinent for 700 years while in minority- nothing new- :D

difference b/w past n present,i think u dont know......go n save the poor lady begging in kolkata who is the last survivor of the mughals:lol:

and have a look on ur business.

In Kerala,The cheif minister is a Christian, with Hindus and Muslims forming the rest of the ministerial body. Can this EVER happen in some other state? Take for example, Maharashtra?

Bringing Modi into power will only result in an erosion of the secular values which India holds dear. We must do away with such politics....

You mean like Indian PM? What about Christian CM of AP which is basically next door? Don't have such narrow vision of things. There is higher chance of UP getting a Muslim CM than J&K getting a Hindu. People see what they want to see.

In India

A hindu is an indian first ,hindu second.
A christian is an indian first ,christian second.
A sikh is an indian first ,sikh second.

A muslim is a muslim first ,indian second

A muslim can never be a true indian.:agree:

In India

A hindu is an indian first ,hindu second.
A christian is an indian first ,christian second.
A sikh is an indian first ,sikh second.

A muslim is a muslim first ,indian second

A muslim can never be a true indian.:agree:

21st century beckons you.

we ruled subcontinent for 700 years while in minority- nothing new- :D-

Ask your forefathers which religion they used to follow before Muslim invasion and come back. Some Hindus could not resist and had to convert. Before saying "WE"; know your history.

Back
Top Bottom