What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

While the rest of us in india might as well lay down our lives, so RSS thugs like you can be happy........

Yes, lets put an as$h0le in power just to see what happens to all those mooslims and christians...

So prior riots in India were due to...? State of UP has seen more riots than rest of them combined. Modi did it? Are all Muslim dead in UP?

so who support modi is RSS thugs??what congress have given you in 60 years??poverty and keep fooling muslims........

No political party that has ever ruled India has ever been known for its "efficiency". Corruption has been rampant in the BJP regime just as it has been in the Congress led ones...No one fooled anyone...we only fool ourselves.

No political party that has ever ruled India has ever been known for its "efficiency". Corruption has been rampant in the BJP regime just as it has been in the Congress led ones...No one fooled anyone...we only fool ourselves.

corruption cant be stopped even in number one country.but this guy has vision and can lead india.
and he is not going to repeat the same mistake again especially when he is pm.
so give him a chance and see.

^^ give another chance to a murderer and see- empty your jails- give chance to every one else too-

^^ give another chance to a murderer and see- empty your jails- give chance to every one else too-

All good points but it is Indian problem, isn't it? From Indian perspective, your ex-dictator Musharraf was no less of a murderer, directly responsible for deaths of hundreds of Indians. But life always goes on.

corruption cant be stopped even in number one country.but this guy has vision and can lead india.
and he is not going to repeat the same mistake again especially when he is pm.
so give him a chance and see.

Hitler was quite efficient when it came to boosting the German economy and Infrastructure. The only side effect was the fact that millions of Jews, Slavs etc were "exterminated".

I am someone with a lot of relatives working in various armed forces and intelligence institutions of India. Now most of my family, including me aspire to serve the nation. What are our efforts worth if someone who intends to wipe minorities out gains power? Wouldn't secular India have lost her bearings if something of that sort is allowed to happen ?

All good points but it is Indian problem, isn't it? From Indian perspective, your ex-dictator Musharraf was no less of a murderer, directly responsible for deaths of hundreds of Indians. But life always goes on.

well if every body needs to discuss their own problems then why on this international forum- go to bratsh!t or smething-

Hitler was quite efficient when it came to boosting the German economy and Infrastructure. The only side effect was the fact that millions of Jews, Slavs etc were "exterminated".

I am someone with a lot of relatives working in various armed forces and intelligence institutions of India. Now most of my family, including me aspire to serve the nation. What are our efforts worth if someone who intends to wipe minorities out gains power? Wouldn't secular India have lost her bearings if something of that sort is allowed to happen ?

so which party is secular??and you need to understand that firstly train was burnt and they did this for revenge.
so whole scenario was based on revenge.even congress killed 5000 sikhs and let the bhopal gas tragedy victims to go in hell.
still they have ministers in center who were responsible.
so what u say about it?still in punjab they got govt after that.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Let zardari and rehman malik kill some 700+ hindus- then i will ask your opinion about the chance :D-

they already have given chance to kill thousands in karachi:)

International forum? Isn't this basically 90% Indian forum?

look- another self praising indian-

No Sir- this is a Pakistani forum- give your eyes some rest-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom