What's new

Wildlife in India - one of the 17 megadiverse countries on Planet Earth

Snow-Leopard-Prowl.jpg
Why r u showing our pictures as yrs?

This is the picture of a Snow Leopard taken in Pamir Mountains in Northern most part of KP near Afghan Wah Khan Border.

Last edited:
Why r u showing our pictures as yrs?

This is the picture of a Snow Leopard taken in Pamir Mountains in Northern most part of KP near Afghan Wah Khan Boder.

:lol: Its a Mac OS snow leopard wallpaper. Probably not even real!

And your proof please ?
Have u ever been to our tourism section?
This very picture was shared by me in 2012 in Pakistan in pictures thread as well as wild life of Pak thread!!! Both r in tourism section.

Sorry it took me a long time to dig out these pictures from forgotten threads.

Oct 3, 2012
Read post##3384

Pakistan in Pictures | Page 226

Read post#12

Wildlife of Pakistan

:lol: Its a Mac OS snow leopard wallpaper. Probably not even real!
So what?
They do take pictures of landscapes from all over the world for wallpapers.......After all this is just a wallpaper in a user's PC.

These two pictures r also being considered by Microsoft.. The more and more Pakistanis get work in Microsoft, the more u will find indirect touch of Pakistan in future Microsoft projects.

Biafo Glacier, KaraKoram Range, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
ouwUL.jpg

Kaghan Valley ( Makra peak in back ground ) - Pakistan

KXaWe.jpg

Last edited:
So what?
They do take pictures of landscapes from all over the world for wallpapers.......After all this is just a wallpaper in a user's PC.

These two pictures r also being considered by Microsoft.. The more and more Pakistanis get work in Microsoft, the more u will find indirect touch of Pakistan in future Microsoft projects.

Point is, that the onus is on you to prove that this particular pic was taken in Pakistan. Pakistan isn't the only country with snow leopards, or such landscape. So unless you have specific information and copyright info about that pic, you can't claim anything.

It could be from any of the below countries.

snow_leopard_population.png

Point is, that the onus is on you to prove that this particular pic was taken in Pakistan. Pakistan isn't the only country with snow leopards, or such landscape. So unless you have specific information and copyright info about that pic, you can't claim anything.

It could be from any of the below countries.

snow_leopard_population.png
Bewakuf,

What yr saying is right. But the fact of the matter is that this is a rares species of these wildcats we r talking about. Nobody basically knows how many they r left and where they r now!!!

Only they know that their habitat is high Altitude and Snow covered cold areas. This species r so real that the scientists found its behavior for the first time in a BBC made documentary in 2004-2005 in Northern Pakistan! and on top of that this graph also only is estimating!!! thats all. So only on estimates by a Graph whose in bottom left corner WWF is written doesnt proves anything!!!

Go to utube write BBC documentry on Snow leopards in pakistan.......Watch it its been even on aired in National Geographic Hindi as well in the past! And watch and learn, in that very video the researchers have said this very thing mentioned above by me!.

And Please if u r opening a thread abt wildlife in yr country then atleast we will expect u to posts pictures of animals of yr country taken in yr country! Not atleast pictures of the very country in whose forum yr opening such threads.

This is like we say Kashmir is our part and i post Dal Lake's pictures in Pakistan pictures forum!!!!
Which is just stupid.

Last edited:
Bewakuf,

What yr saying is right. But the fact of the matter is that this is a rares species of these wildcats we r talking about. Nobody basically knows how many they r left and where they r now!!!

Only they know that their habitat is high Altitude and Snow covered cold areas. This species r so real that the scientists found its behavior for the first time in a BBC made documentary in 2004-2005 in Northern Pakistan! and on top of that this graph also only is estimating!!! thats all. So only on estimates by a Graph whose in bottom left corner WWF is written doesnt proves anything!!!

Go to utube write BBC documentry on Snow leopards in pakistan.......Watch it its been even on aired in National Geographic Hindi as well in the past! And watch and learn, in that very video the reachers have said this very thing mentioned above by me!.

And Please if u r opening a thread abt wildlife in yr country then atleast we will expect u to posts pictures of animals of yr country taken in yr country! Not atleast pictures of the very country in whose forum yr opening such threads.

This is like we say Kashmir is our part and i post Dal Lake's pictures in Pakistan pictures forum!!!!
Which is just stupid.

How can someone be bewakuf and saying the right thing at the same time :cheesy:

Arey bhai mere, aapne prove kahan kiya ki ye photo Pakistan sehai? Just cause you posted it in Pakistan thread doesn't make it a photo from Pakistan! The photo has been doing the rounds on the internet since 2009, long before you posted. And anycase there is no difference between the Pakistani and Indian snow leopard, for all we know the same snow leopards run about in both countries, cause you know, they don't understand the concept of borders!:lol:

As I said, this photo can be from anyone of these countries! As for documentaries, here's one by ABC Australia, shot in Ladakh, India.

Another one by Nat Geo, also shot in Ladakh, India.

Bina wajeh ki tu tu main main.

How did an American from Idaho end up in this forum?

No offense intended :P
I am retired, career USAF, (Air Force). I was stationed in and travelled around the world over my career and worked with PAF officers and airmen in the Middle East. (We were both assisting RSAF). + I have always been interested in reading about the conflicts, particularly the air combat between Pakistan and India.

I am retired, career USAF, (Air Force). I was stationed in and travelled around the world over my career and worked with PAF officers and airmen in the Middle East. (We were both assisting RSAF). + I have always been interested in reading about the conflicts, particularly the air combat between Pakistan and India.

The only projectiles that flies here is when the Indians and Pakistanis go at it through E-stroking and the end result of it.

If you want objective analysis of air combat, this is the place to go.

Aeronaut: Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force

India has a very diverse flora and fauna. We all should work hard to keep it safe for the future generations.

Back
Top Bottom