What's new

Wildlife in India - one of the 17 megadiverse countries on Planet Earth

lmfao are you for real, Steve Winter is the one who took the photos, and you are telling me it doesn't prove shit :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah right mr bamboo stick posting Steve Winter's photos of this cat u dont prove a shit to me..............Like i said Im posting the location even the name of Mountain Range where that picture was taken!!!

Yr just desperate bunch of people.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Snow leopard wins top photo prize

he even won award in 2008 from bbc for best wildlife photo of the year for this pic .

Umair Nawaz is
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah right mr bamboo stick posting Steve Winter's photos of this cat u dont prove a shit to me..............Like i said Im posting the location even the name of Mountain Range where that picture was taken!!!

Yr just desperate bunch of people.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Snow leopard wins top photo prize

He even won best best wildlife photo in year 2008 for this pic .

The picture of an elusive snow leopard, captured at an altitude of more than 13,000ft in India's Ladak's Hemis High Altitude National Park, was the reward for 13 months of effort for Steve Winter, a photographer for National Geographic magazine.

o.gif

"I try to do stories that have never been done before," he told BBC News.

"They do involve an incredible amount of work with scientists and local people. We were lucky in this instance that we got incredible pictures.

"It was collaboration between myself, the team and the snow leopard," he joked.

Indians are indeed very diverse people :cheers:

I see what did you thar :azn:

But indeed we are a very diverse people.

Pakistan has some awesome diversity in cultures, people and biodiversity too

Snow leopard comes to mind ^_^

Back
Top Bottom