What's new

Wikileaks: India unlikely to deploy Cold Start against Pakistan

Snide remarks aside, its an example. Yes, same applies with New Delhi, India will use nukes.
of course, the Indian nuke command button is in Pak's hand in any case..!!

2) Surgical strikes are a myth, nothing short of invasion of Pakistan is required, Pakistan will opt to respond a cruise missile strike with 10 of its own on IAF bases. Pakistan will opt to respond with nukes if Indian army makes an incursion into some village across the Punjab border under the guise of attacking a militant camp. Pakistan's stated deterrence is disproportionate attacks.[/QUOTE]

that's what we are developing AAD for.

and secondly., do not behave like a kid. we are not going to wait for your missile to enter Indian aerospace.

nobody in India claimed about any active cold start doctrine,it was a proposal which was alright dismissed by GoI

But it was Pakistanis themselves who kept on beating the rhetoric,actually they just wanted an excuse to keep it's forces at the western border.

Actually I'm pretty sure India's NFU is a lie. India too will not be shy from using nukes when our forces cross into Srinagar one day. So yes, that only makes our first use policy more eager and more urgent. We have to use it before India is given the chance to use it.

Bhartis will never dare to attack Pakistan with nukes if we nuke them or get Srinagar because before war PAF had already destroyed their nukes. So forget retaliation. :pakistan:

If no cold war than would US ambassador define TTP and ruling northern alliance, wanted terrorists travelling around on Indian passports and all the evidence Pakistan has presented to the military officials and US ambassador to Pakistan?

This shows these leaks were engineered to be leaked.

So far all leaks released are about Pakistan. It means all US ambassadors around the globe were busy badmouthing Pakistan for one or other reason.

why on earth would India want to start a war with Pakistan? if a lot of the Pakistani members on this forum are to be believed, India is already subjecting Pakistan to a covert warfare through its alleged support of Baloch insurgents, TTp etc, and by the looks of it, doing a fairly successful job as well.....

If India is really behind all this, it is achieving its goals without sacrificing the lives of its soldiers.....maybe this is the real "cold start" and the actual doctrine is just a smoke screen.

think about it.....

I guess you are right. Baloch, TTP is the best way to keep Pakistan Low for Indians. They wont go for a war in the time they are enjoying best economy growth.

I would rather prefer India to have 4-5 T GDP then to think about useless war (nothing to get out it).

Bhartis will never dare to attack Pakistan with nukes if we nuke them or get Srinagar because before war PAF had already destroyed their nukes. So forget retaliation. :pakistan:

And sir who will win the next cricket world cup ?

By how many runs/wickets in the Final.:angel:

DEVD fantastic LINE " i would rather have a $5 trillion GDP" THEN A COLD START DOCTRINE OR A WAR/

i agree with you 100%

NOTHING worrys pakistani,s more THAN BRUTE INDUSTRIAL MIGHT & GDP $$$$$$

any old tin pot regime can acquire a nuke warhead (ie north korea etc) or a few tanks & planes

BUT

a $300 billion forex OR $2 TRILLION GDP (ONLY THE BIG BOYS)

SO I SAY no war no cold start PLENTY MORE GDP GROWTH ( WELL DONE INDIA) VERY SMART thinking )

Given the efficiency of Indian forces and their "pride of nation" infrastructure i bet they will not be able to deploy this in next 100 years...it just another plastic effect just like their drama serials and a good script of Bollywood films..India taking over Pakistan in 24 hours! yeah right!

Cold start looks like a good script for next Bollywood thriller or some fantasized BR situation for satisfying fragile egos but apart from it , it is anything but practical :lol: So please keep speculating !

Given the efficiency of Indian forces and their "pride of nation" infrastructure i bet they will not be able to deploy this in next 100 years...it just another plastic effect just like their drama serials and a good script of Bollywood films..India taking over Pakistan in 24 hours! yeah right!

Yes its the efficiency and bravery of our Indian forces that nobody or USA can think of drone attacks or killing our soldier in air strikes.

Just update ur self about the infrastructure projects that India have completed/under implementation near pak border you will get nightmares after that.

Cold start looks like a good script for next Bollywood thriller or some fantasized BR situation for satisfying fragile egos but apart from it , it is anything but practical :lol: So please keep speculating !

So true...! No worries then :)

Yeah its the efficiency of Indian forces that USA/NATO don't even think of drone strikes or killing our troops.

If you get update about India's infrastructure projects completed/under implementation near pak border you won't be able to sleep peacefully.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom