What's new

Wiki Loves Earth shortlists top 10 Pakistan photos

Our north is absolute gem. But sometimes I feel there is too much focus on north without realising what south has to offer. The beaches down there are absolute bless. Problem with Pakistanis is, they don't know what they got.

We need to market Pakistan as a whole. Allow me to explain.

Say someone from west is planning holidays and if the images coming out of Pakistan is only of our mountains and valleys, why would someone spend absolute fortune , just in air tickets when the similar scene and surroundings can be experienced, say in Alps. BUT, if I know that once I get into Pakistan, I can easily move between two extremism with a one and half hour cheap flights and experience something like this down south when I feel the urge to get a nice tan:

Swear, I can lie there all day baking in sun without giving a single fk with warm waters of Arabian sea which wont freeze my balls.

I cant say for the rest of Europe, but majority of holiday makers in UK are sun seekers, spending their holidays in Mediterranean coastline. Showing off "tan" after holidays is a must! Its a culture thing. You cant get tan while freezing your arse up north in Pakistan. Bottom-line is, show case Pakistan as a complete package.

Nanga Parbat is the most beautiful place.
Its also one of the most deadly !

you have very nice country

if you was more safe im sure you had milions of turists
Thank you, yes Pakistan is very scenic.

You can visit the northern areas of Pakistan. Tourism is again getting back on track.

better security measure transportation and better hotel facilities
Security has improved.

Hotel facilities are matched with your pocket.

Its also one of the most deadly !

Thank you, yes Pakistan is very scenic.

You can visit the northern areas of Pakistan. Tourism is again getting back on track.

Security has improved.

Hotel facilities are matched with your pocket.
i cant visit pakistan

i cant visit pakistan
German Ambassador in Pakistan

Martin Kobler‏ @KoblerinPAK 4h4 hours ago

delicious honey from #chitral! saw a lot of bee-keepers & stopped at one to buy some of the sweet honey. he gave me a mask and we had a look into the boxes. not only a tasty product but also very important for our ecosystem!! great work!

Dhu6sL0X0AE2_SQ.jpg

Dhu6sLoXkAsSwkL.jpg

Dhu6sLzW4AAHZ_K.jpg

Marion Pfennigs‏ @GERinPAK4youth 5h5 hours ago
It’s hard to say what I liked most about my visit with @KoblerinPAK to the #ShandurPoloFest18. The mountains? The horses? The #freestylepolo? It surely were days I will never forget!! #BeautifulPakistan

DhuwQgcX0AADYlY.jpg

DhuwQgMXUAAVEgy.jpg

DhuwQgQW0AAErQn.jpg

Martin Kobler‏ @KoblerinPAK Jul 9
wow the most spectacular sports event I’ve ever seen!! went with @GERinPAK4youth to the #shandur polo festival. beautiful landscapes and an amazing atmosphere. so much touristic potential!!

DhpHcZcWAAA-tcq.jpg

DhpHce7XkAAeQNE.jpg

Dho7cBBXUAAL0Ji.jpg

Our north is absolute gem. But sometimes I feel there is too much focus on north without realising what south has to offer. The beaches down there are absolute bless. Problem with Pakistanis is, they don't know what they got.

We need to market Pakistan as a whole. Allow me to explain.

Say someone from west is planning holidays and if the images coming out of Pakistan is only of our mountains and valleys, why would someone spend absolute fortune , just in air tickets when the similar scene and surroundings can be experienced, say in Alps. BUT, if I know that once I get into Pakistan, I can easily move between two extremism with a one and half hour cheap flights and experience something like this down south when I feel the urge to get a nice tan:

Swear, I can lie there all day baking in sun without giving a single fk with warm waters of Arabian sea which wont freeze my balls.

I cant say for the rest of Europe, but majority of holiday makers in UK are sun seekers, spending their holidays in Mediterranean coastline. Showing off "tan" after holidays is a must! Its a culture thing. You cant get tan while freezing your arse up north in Pakistan. Bottom-line is, show case Pakistan as a complete package.

What's normally called a package tour incorporating an itinerary for a dream holiday. We need to talk to the Egyptians who have the greatest tourist industry in the world.

i cant visit pakistan
You are welcome to visit India and enjoy the things they do.

I did it.

Karachi to China border.

Its like a journey into human History.

They cant survive a rape Holocaust.

Be human man

Only issue is: getting used to the water in the first two weeks of a trip and the damn mosquitoes in the winter. If that can be resolved then Pakistan is heaven on earth.

Only issue is: getting used to the water in the first two weeks of a trip and the damn mosquitoes in the winter. If that can be resolved then Pakistan is heaven on earth.

Thats why i said stay away.

Its all for Resident Pakistanis to enjoy. Hu ha ha.

Jokes aside. You should not be fazed by such trivial things.

I survived dengue fever last year. Its Life man.

Thats why i said stay away.

Its all for Resident Pakistanis to enjoy. Hu ha ha.

Jokes aside. You should not be fazed by such trivial things.

I survived dengue fever last year. Its Life man.

Glad you survived it, it must have been horrible. We definitely need to do something with those pesky mosquitoes. I was on one of the sailing boats on the Nile once at Luxor and the damn mosquitoes kept biting me and not the Egyptian boats men. Damn mosquitoes like freshies and can smell them a mile off!

Another issue I have is the locals aren't adventurous , I guess they are used to the land they live in and don't appreciate how lucky they are. They have little sense of adventure and are put off by snakes, scorpions , bogey men etc. There's me with my trekking GPS, night vision goggles, solar power backup, dehydration kit etc and they look at me as if I was Indiana Jones in central London. First opportunity I get I jump into the tubewells, canals, the river Indus, any lake I can find even with my clothes on and they look at me with an expression of wtf. Any Lizard, snake , mongoose , etc and I am on top of it poking and prodding. Once I persuaded my relatives to go for a walk to the hills, I got tired and spotted a donkey grazing in the brush. I tried to catch the donkey, eventually managed to grab it but it wouldn't let me mount it and I had to give up. Had to suffer the long walk in the heat and dust.

We need to spend money on tourist activities and infrastructure, very little at the moment. Even quad biking in the desert people would pay for, desert or hill campsites, sailing on the Indus or the Canals etc.

I did it.

Karachi to China border.

Its like a journey into human History.

They cant survive a rape Holocaust.

Be human man

You made the trip or you are running a package tour?

Back
Top Bottom