What's new

Wiki Loves Earth shortlists top 10 Pakistan photos

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wiki Loves Earth, an annual worldwide photography competition organised by Wikimedia, has shortlisted ten best Pakistan photographs from a pool of 8,500 entries.

Over 7,600 individuals from 32 countries are participating in the contest. With 1,250 participants, Pakistan boasts the highest participant tally. Around 90,000 photos were submitted in connection with the contest over May altogether.

Neelum Valley: A heaven in the hills

Wikimedia organises the competition every year to promote protected areas across participating countries. Pakistan emerged victorious in the contest’s 2015 incineration with a picture of Skardu’s Shangrila Resort securing top spot.

1-1531120817.jpg

Arang Kel. PHOTO: ABBAS ALI

2-1531120963.jpg

Lower Kachura Lake. PHOTO: MONIBABA68

3-1531120995.jpg

Karambar Lake. PHOTO: SHER ALI SAAFI

4-1531121050.jpg

Karambar Lake. PHOTO: SHER ALI SAAFI

5-1531121187.jpg

Hunza. PHOTO: NASR REHMAN

6-1531121220.jpg

Kachura Lake. PHOTO: UZAIR889

7-1531121263.jpg

Jahaz Banda. PHOTO: FAISAL AASHIQ

8-1531121400.jpg

Astore. PHOTO: MAZHAR NAZIR

9-1531121449.jpg

Nanga Parbat. PHOTO: MIMALKERA

10-1531121504.jpg

Hunza. PHOTO: SHAHBAZ ASLAM

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1753297/1-wiki-loves-earth-shortlists-top-10-pakistan-photos/

are you feeling ok mate?

retarded statement

next you will see people going there littering about and causing a scene.
with Pakistan already suffering from global warming. the influx of tourists in these areas will have a disastrous impact on the environment and thus these nature reserves should be barred from tourists.

Take your 1 pound fish somewhere else to fry

next you will see people going there littering about and causing a scene.
with Pakistan already suffering from global warming. the influx of tourists in these areas will have a disastrous impact on the environment and thus these nature reserves should be barred from tourists.

Take your 1 pound fish somewhere else to fry
So because of littering you want the people of the community and the nation to loose out on Millions of $ due to tourism. Retarded statement one after another.

and good joke about one pound fish mate, last time i heard that i laughed so hard i fell of my dinosaur .....

So because of littering you want the people of the community and the nation to loose out on Millions of $ due to tourism. Retarded statement one after another.

and good joke about one pound fish mate, last time i heard that i laughed so hard i fell of my dinosaur .....

yes for the sake of environment i am happy to lose out on billions and billions and billions of dollars which Rafael Mendez will bring in for his backpacking tours.

Back
Top Bottom