What's new

Wiki Loves Earth shortlists top 10 Pakistan photos

i dont see why pakistan will not have 10-20 milion turists in year

i wonder how 1.75 milion people spend 19 bilion dollar

Yeah most of its citizens are tourist who have overstayed their welcome from Europe
israel have very low less than 3 milion turists in year and you with your beutifall country can attract 10-20 milion ayear

lol, We are all tourists. What use is a pearl if it cannot be seen and admired?

Whole of Pakistan is beautiful from the beaches of the south, deserts and Indus of the centre and the mountains of the North.

If it was about seeing and admiring then it would've been ok. What we are talking about is stealing, shitting on and chipping away at the pearl. I'd rather lock it up, never to be seen again, only to be had.

Develop tourism industry and Pakistan is heaven on earth. Build infrastructire like good quality hotels and roads. There are very few countries on the planet that can offer a tiny glimpse of what Pakistan has on offer.

Let's hope that after election filthy Nawaz and his bad omen is removed from Pakistan. Tourism is another sector which has been badly neglected for decades.

Focus on promoting and showcasing Pakistan in friendly nations. Chinese and particularly Asian nations should be Pakistan's top priority.

Last edited:
lol, We are all tourists. What use is a pearl if it cannot be seen and admired?

Whole of Pakistan is beautiful from the beaches of the south, deserts and Indus of the centre and the mountains of the North.

Its not a zoo

Back
Top Bottom