What's new

Wiki Loves Earth shortlists top 10 photos in Pakistan round

hein,,, the post i made here was deleted? i cant see it :(
First my pics were not selected for this (even though after seeing these i know why) and now this.
Amreka Kutaa hai hai!!\

@Horus Sir jee?? :(

what will be the total cost for visiting these amazing places?

what will be the total cost for visiting these amazing places?
what do you do? are you student? you plan to visit with your office colleagues or your class fellows/friends or you want to plan it as a family trip? costs will vary. If you let us know these details it will be easier to help you here. A trip with friends to Naran (3/4 days) can be managed from as low as 6000-8000 per head to an extra comfortable tour in 14k or a luxury one (which are no fun at all) at higher prices. This is when traveling with friends (that is care free traveling/Maan mojii style) :lol:

visiting Pakistan in Dec this year to attend the wedding of a friend. I wish to join you if you happen to visit Pakistan at the same
You might not be able go to many places in Winter as the snow gets thick and the places become inaccessible the only way is to either rent a heli or come in April/May the snow is still very thick in april may but you might be able to get
To see These places in full glory come after Spring.

what do you do? are you student? you plan to visit with your office colleagues or your class fellows/friends or you want to plan it as a family trip? costs will vary. If you let us know these details it will be easier to help you here. A trip with friends to Naran (3/4 days) can be managed from as low as 6000-8000 per head to an extra comfortable tour in 14k or a luxury one (which are no fun at all) at higher prices. This is when traveling with friends (that is care free traveling/Maan mojii style) :lol:
dafuq? 3/4 days for 8k agli dafa is rate par majey bi leyjana?It took me 20K with 15 others stayed mostly at PTDC which was horrible.

These are old pics ...not the one's which have been shortlisted ...!

EID par eidi se jaunga.:D...BtW are u a tourist planner?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom