What's new

Wife of martyred Pakistan Army officer joins Military, wins title of best shooter 15 Oct, 2018 Wife

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wife of martyred Pakistan Army officer joins Military, wins title of best shooter
15 Oct, 2018

wife-of-martyred-pakistan-army-officer-joins-military-wins-title-of-best-shooter-1539594727-5003.png

ISLAMABAD – The wife of a Pakistani Military officer has joined the Pakistan Army after the martyrdom of her husband.

Major Ishaq had embraced martyrdom in a search operation on terrorists’ hideout in DI Khan’s Kulachi area.

His wife has completed her army training and won the title of best shooter.

Ayesha, the wife of Major Ishaq and mother of one, took initiative after the martyrdom of her husband and decided to enrol for Army Medical Course.

She successfully completed all sessions of her training held in Islamabad and Kakul, Hataff Security Systems said in a Facebook post link .

“She fired a G3 rifle from a distance of 200 metres hit 15 out 16 targets and was awarded as the best firer of the course,” the post said.

“One very special thing is that this is the same gun that Major Ishaq fired 40 rounds from, 20 rounds with his right hand and when his right hand got injured, he changed the magazine and fired 20 rounds with his left hand,” the post added.

Alhamdolillah.. All praise to Allah the Almighty..

I am happy for the sister..

Yaar kia baat hai.. I am still shocked..

Allah Ta'ala aur kaamyabiaan ata farmaiey.. I don't have words to express my feelings..

Wife of martyred Pakistan Army officer joins Military, wins title of best shooter
15 Oct, 2018

wife-of-martyred-pakistan-army-officer-joins-military-wins-title-of-best-shooter-1539594727-5003.png

ISLAMABAD – The wife of a Pakistani Military officer has joined the Pakistan Army after the martyrdom of her husband.

Major Ishaq had embraced martyrdom in a search operation on terrorists’ hideout in DI Khan’s Kulachi area.

His wife has completed her army training and won the title of best shooter.

Ayesha, the wife of Major Ishaq and mother of one, took initiative after the martyrdom of her husband and decided to enrol for Army Medical Course.

She successfully completed all sessions of her training held in Islamabad and Kakul, Hataff Security Systems said in a Facebook post link .

“She fired a G3 rifle from a distance of 200 metres hit 15 out 16 targets and was awarded as the best firer of the course,” the post said.

“One very special thing is that this is the same gun that Major Ishaq fired 40 rounds from, 20 rounds with his right hand and when his right hand got injured, he changed the magazine and fired 20 rounds with his left hand,” the post added.
Very nice.

Shaheed ki Biwi hai , unko Proud ho ga apne husband ke legacy ko aage le ker chalne mai .. Brave Lady

What a story!!!!!

We are born at our homes, and we die at the battlefields - a Turkish saying

If a housewife can transform herself into an Amazon Warrior, it it really difficult for Pak to find ~10K honest bureaucrats to transform her all together....

Last edited:
Salute to her

btw did she join regular army or medical core because i dont think women can enroll as soldiers in Pakistan army

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom