What's new

Why You May Soon See More Goods Labeled ''Made in Vietnam''

But this is worst. Chinese has no moral and ethics.

Watch:

"US companies fed them the work and made them rich because of our government's trade policies, now the US has to settle for high unemployment and cheap products."

I don't know why some Chinese here think they are better than the US. The US made them rich in the expense of cheap labor.

There are many more examples. Youtube is your friend to find the truth about China.

I don't usually expose bad news about some country but you gave me the perfect opportunity to do it. Why German product is similar to Chinese product.
Why dip so low, Germany.

When half a million Americans died and nobody noticed | News | The Week UK

More U.S. companies caught up in China food scandal - CBS News

Canadians kept in the dark for two weeks over tainted meat scandal: Liberals | National Post

But this is worst. Chinese has no moral and ethics.

Watch:

"US companies fed them the work and made them rich because of our government's trade policies, now the US has to settle for high unemployment and cheap products."

I don't know why some Chinese here think they are better than the US. The US made them rich in the expense of cheap labor.

There are many more examples. Youtube is your friend to find the truth about China.

I don't usually expose bad news about some country but you gave me the perfect opportunity to do it. Why German product is similar to Chinese product.
Why dip so low, Germany.

Hey Frequency, wanna give me your Edmonton address boy?
:lol:

read the article, the article is about future prediction, not present. you need to have some kind of vision if you are an investor, idiot. you need to work on your reading comprehend. the article is not about China vs Vietnam, it is about investment opportunity.

i predict your future will be working at buffet or being a wumao, becauss you have no vision neither you can comprehend a simple point made by the article.

forgot to tell you the article written by your chinese fellows.
Only losers talk about what ifs/could have/should have/if only/ etc.

LOSER!

It's sad news but USA and TPP will save Vietnam.

Soon you will see many products MADE IN OCCUPIED VIETNAM

This sounds like bad news for Vietnam.

If this eventuates, the supporting industry will be affected too!

I wonder whether TPP is able to lessen the impact.
old news, fail leadership and vision of those state enterprise.

Last edited:
There are a lot of Chinese students under the H1B visa that are working for US companies. I wonder if they did any background check on you yet? Of course, USA, take intelectual property very seriously.

PROUD American Citizen here, and PROUD of my chinese ancestry as well. Problem?

sadly for a company that hire you, no value added, no vision, no reading comprehension.

my company is worth billions, thank you very much and we are just fine. how's the sweatshop you work in going?

That is not a reason for a german spend his time and enegry constant bashing Vietnam and Japan while praising China. Maybe China is biggest trading partner with Germany but China image is not well percieve in Germany. Meanwhile it is Japan that has good image in germany, Vietnam on the hand does not have territory dispute with germany, thus East germany before unify has relative good image of Vietnam. In EU it is German that has better diplomatic tie with Vietnam over british and france.

It does not take a geniou to figure out an imposter.

Are you sure that the Germans really care between Vietnam and China. Also, does Germany has territorial dispute with China. If not, than there is indeed no difference between China and Vietnam in the eyes of Germans except market size.

Back
Top Bottom