What's new

Why You May Soon See More Goods Labeled ''Made in Vietnam''

It is the truth. Of course, Gernamy needs to hear it. A country can't change if they don't know their wrong. If they stop siding with China, it would be a different Germany today. Their integrity and ethics would still be intact. Their manufacturing and the country's image wouldn't be damaged.

There are a lot of Chinese students under the H1B visa that are working for US companies. I wonder if they did any background check on you yet? Of course, USA, take intelectual property very seriously.

You're anti-USA which is anti-liberty and pro-communism, you're in the wrong place, I could care less what you think.
You can go keep believing that nonsense, old man.

"I like the part where it said what took China 30 years is taking 10 years in Vietnam"

This is why Vietnam and other TPP countries are more advanced than China. Sorry Chinese people.

There are many countries that are more advanced than China. But Vietnam? Are you on drugs or something?

11 trillion? good for China. 11 trillion with the help of US and majority of the world. However, TPP will change that. Of course, I'm pro USA. I don't care about other countries but at least they are clever enough to ally with the most powerful country in the world while China is a cheap copy of that. You have no education. To say that I'm not a Canadian is pretty stupid of you. But Justin Trudeau won the election today. Woo! I like how you just started an account just to talk with me. You're not really American. Americans don't like China.
What are you smoking, give me some of that.

What hinder Chinese growth is cheap quality and what hinders German growth is excessively high labour cost..I mean goods as good as German can be made in Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain, etc..but Germans have some sort of superficial quality-superior complex and with that comes absurdly high price.

What hinder Chinese growth is cheap quality and what hinders German growth is excessively high labour cost..I mean goods as good as German can be made in Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain, etc..but Germans have some sort of superficial quality-superior complex and with that comes absurdly high price.

that is why I'm very surprised that they have factories in China that is making their cars. I hope they soon find a solution.

that is why I'm very surprised that they have factories in China that is making their cars. I hope they soon find a solution.

In fact Volkswagen is considering leaving China by the end of this year.

They are to move either to Vietnam or India.

China loses. Vietnam/India wins.

I was in Mexico in -1994 and things were really bad.The only cars you saw on the road were Volkswagen taxis. Children ages 5-10 were tying strings on your wrist and asking for any kind of spare change in return. Grown men would run up and open doors for you with one hand and outstretch the other for some money.

It wasn't unusual for people to hand over all their pesos to little kids before heading to the airport for the flight back home.

Now you see private cars all over the place. No kids begging for change.

While drug gangs are still making life horrible it was far worse back then for the average person.

Auto industry is the best part of NAFTA as far as Mexico is concerned. This is a poor managed country. And its runing out of the boon of the trade zone.

For Vietnam its some labor intensive industry. But I am afraid this country will see political turbulence if the free market sentiment finally run into communist goverment regime.

Auto industry is the best part of NAFTA as far as Mexico is concerned. This is a poor managed country. And its runing out of the boon of the trade zone.

For Vietnam its some labor intensive industry. But I am afraid this country will see political turbulence if the free market sentiment finally run into communist goverment regime.

True, Mexico is very unstable. Vietnam is not so much either but time will tell.

True, Mexico auto exports forecast to hit record in 2015

"Mexican vehicle exports are expected to rise to a record 2.9 million in 2015"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom