Why You May Soon See More Goods Labeled ''Made in Vietnam''

so exactly the

"may" this
"will" that
"in 20 years"
"likely to"

i already mentioned

sadly for you i am already a computer engineer

sadly for a company that hire you, no value added, no vision, no reading comprehension.

It will be a huge slap on the face if a decade from now Vietnam can't achieve what took China 3 decades to accomplish. The article might be written by a Chinese but the dude who made that comment works for a clothing company :lol:

Your not a Canadian either don't accuse other member for faking their country of origin.

No nations can't ignore China 11 trillions dollars economy, with or without TPP China will maintain the bilateral trade among nations sign up for TPP.

Worse part of the TPP allow US and Japan to protect their company with can forcefully file the lawsuit against VietNam IP violation in the future. Vietnamese will only allow to slave in the factory owned by the US and Japan but Vietnam start to copy similar product from the US and Japan company, Vietnam will get sue in Vietnam by the US and Japan Corporation.

11 trillion? good for China. 11 trillion with the help of US and majority of the world. However, TPP will change that. Of course, I'm pro USA. I don't care about other countries but at least they are clever enough to ally with the most powerful country in the world while China is a cheap copy of that. You have no education. To say that I'm not a Canadian is pretty stupid of you. But Justin Trudeau won the election today. Woo! I like how you just started an account just to talk with me. You're not really American. Americans don't like China.

11 trillion? good for China. 11 trillion with the help of US and majority of the world. However, TPP will ensure of that. You have no education. To say that I'm not a Canadian is pretty stupid of you. But Justin Trudeau won the election today. Woo! I like how you just started an account just to talk with me. You're not really American. Americans don't like China.

Stfu with American don't like China and I create an id just to talk to you

speaking about dictatorship, China is most known. Look at Falun Goong, and China internet firewall plus wumao army cpp defenders. More freedom in Vietnam than you thought it is just not up to western standard. They just too conservative, that is all.

Dont you notice Vietnamse can access all western media and social sites? Youtube, Facebook, CNN, BCC...etc. Chinese can only have limited access. Which country is more dictatorship? Does not take genious to answer this question.

congrats on having no domestic internet companies. Does Vietnam even have the concept of "science"?

SJR - International Science Ranking

Less science is being done in Vietnam than in Nigeria and civil unrest torn Egypt. Kenya is at the level of Vietnam with half the population.

"I like the part where it said what took China 30 years is taking 10 years in Vietnam"

This is why Vietnam and other TPP countries are more advanced than China. Sorry Chinese people.
I almost choked on my food when I see your statement.

Stfu with American don't like China and I create an id just to talk to you

Hahhaha you're so pathetic. My argument is valid while yours come from hate and insecurity because you know I am right. Cheers :cheers:

I almost choked on my food when I see your statement.

Then maybe you should be living in China. Let me guess, you don't like USA, you don't like what they are doing. You are probably funded by the CCP. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You should tell me more about your problems with USA. I may help you. After reading your previous comments in this forum. You are pro China. Sounds legit. The FBI would love to hear more from you. :)

Last edited:
11 trillion? good for China. 11 trillion with the help of US and majority of the world. However, TPP will change that. Of course, I'm pro USA. I don't care about other countries but at least they are clever enough to ally with the most powerful country in the world while China is a cheap copy of that. You have no education. To say that I'm not a Canadian is pretty stupid of you. But Justin Trudeau won the election today. Woo! I like how you just started an account just to talk with me. You're not really American. Americans don't like China.
Ummm, you cannot say that all Americans do not like China. You are biased like an anti-China fanatic. At this moment today, around a hundred thousand American citizens are living in China.

Hahhaha you're so pathetic. My argument is valid while yours come from hate and insecurity because you know I am right. Cheers :cheers:

Then maybe you should be living in China. Let me guess, you don't like USA, you don't like what they are doing. You are probably funded by the CCP. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You should tell me more about your problems with USA. I may help you. After reading your previous comments in this forum. You are pro China. Sounds legit. The FBI would love to hear more from you. :)
I hear nothing but exaggerated hyperbole from you just because an American disagrees with you on China. You are just spouting emotional insults.

Ummm, you cannot say that all Americans do not like China. You are biased like an anti-China fanatic. At this moment today, around a hundred thousand American citizens are living in China.

Wait and see. You should move to China for your own safety. Look at Edward Snowden, lol, he's a lost soul without a home. I feel bad for the guy. Please think before you say something, who is actually feeding you and giving you the freedom you want. You belong in the wrong country with your belief. China is communist. I'm anti-communist. But I'd support any country that is willing to change in the name of Liberty.

I hear nothing but exaggerated hyperbole from you just because an American disagrees with you on China. You are just spouting emotional insults.

Those are not insults. Those are the truth. USA wouldn't push for TPP if they didn't know what they were doing. You're just anti-USA and pro-China. It is a legitimate reason to flag you to the FBI. :)

Wait and see. You should move to China for your own safety. Look at Edward Snowden, lol, he's a lost soul without a home. I feel bad for the guy. Please think before you say something, who is actually feeding you and giving you the freedom you want. You belong in the wrong country with your belief. China is communist. I'm anti-communist. But I'd support any country that is willing to change in the name of Liberty.

Those are not insults. Those are the truth. USA wouldn't push for TPP if they didn't know what they were doing. You're just anti-USA. and pro-China.
pro-China does not = anti-USA omfg. Are you from the McCarthy era? Wake up boy. This is 2015, not the Cold War.

pro-China does not = anti-USA omfg. Are you from the McCarthy era? Wake up boy, this is 2015. Not the Cold War.

Sorry, boy, you ain't worth my time. Your time would be better spent with the FBI when they come knocking on your door. They will question you then you can come up with as many of your pathetic excuses as possible to cover up your motive. I sure hope you have a green card in place. Are you even an American Citizen? lol.

Sorry, boy, you ain't worth my time. Your time would be better spent with the FBI when they come knocking on your door. They will question you then you can come up with as many of your pathetic excuses as possible to cover up your motive. I sure hope you have a green card in place. Are you even an American Citizen? lol.
OMG what is this? Are you black mailing me? Of course I am an American citizen. Is that something you cannot possibly comprehend you crazy Canadian? Your fanatic attack against China and me is derailing this thread already.

Last edited:
No need to bash german, gotta is just fake german. Stay calm and cool.

That is Chinese thoughts not German.

It is the truth. Of course, Gernamy needs to hear it. A country can't change if they don't know their wrong. If they stop siding with China, it would be a different Germany today. Their integrity and ethics would still be intact. Their manufacturing and the country's image wouldn't be damaged.

so exactly the

"may" this
"will" that
"in 20 years"
"likely to"

i already mentioned

sadly for you i am already a computer engineer

There are a lot of Chinese students under the H1B visa that are working for US companies. I wonder if they did any background check on you yet? Of course, USA, take intelectual property very seriously.

OMG what is this? Are you black mailing me? Of course I am an American citizen. Is that something you cannot possibly comprehend you crazy Canadian? Your fanatic attack against China and me is derailing this thread already.

You're anti-USA which is anti-liberty and pro-communism, you're in the wrong place, I could care less what you think.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom