What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challo when is the first day coming? Inshallah is a good answer. Leave it to God, who will always give you Munh ki khanay ko.
ALLAH is with us Sir and with those who are fighting to implement his deen and ashamed liberal scums who make fun of his religion they will be taken out buy those who love ALLAH

So, is it decided --- Should we consider this thread closed? Thank me to show your vote of support! :rofl:

@Zarvan, don't be such a naughty boy now. Thank me to show that you've run out of gas! :D

So, is it decided --- Should we consider this thread closed? Thank me to show your vote of support! :rofl:

@Zarvan, don't be such a naughty boy now. Thank me to show that you've run out of gas! :D
I am always ready to fight for Islam Mr and I don't get tired from it Mr

Well in early life people are kinda looking around which is healthy. They eventually find someone and spend the life along.

I was talking about the activist type women who just spent life without marrying or become desperate to marry after 45 .. LOL

Well, I was talking about majority of guys! They fear commitement! We call it men with commitment issues!

I think its the desi's who have a short requirement list. Goras have very specific needs which have to be met for marriage to take place. Intellectual compatibility is a must. Then their is the medical conditions preexisting in the parents that have to be discussed. Also checking the mother out and see if the fat gene is prevalent. Then their is the financial aspects as well. Exceptions are always their. I have attended a redneck wedding where I could see the kids turning out to be very special.

Well, most goray do not have the time to go through the check list...The ONLY criteria for marriage is compatibility and love....The criteria you described might be in fuss pots but not a typical gora....

Only requirement for desi's are to be from a respectable families.

NOPE! Believe me I am a girl....My family tried that trait while the groom's family (maybe not the groom but HIS KHANDAAN) who were looking at my sister were going through a checklist! From - does she look like a model, does she have the height, is she a doctor?

Well, I was talking about majority of guys! They fear commitement! We call it men with commitment issues!

Men loathe unpredictable things. And in a competition of unpredictable things, women win hands down by a huge lead following a distant second to " russian roulette".

Mr same Quran tells you to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and what ever he speaks is from ALLAH and MR at least understand the ayat Mr this ayat came when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW used to get worried so much about Non Muslims that his health got damaged that is what ALLAH is saying here Mr the massage includes Sunnah to Sir you stop being a moron The Quran even don't tell the method of Salah nor of Roza nor of Zakat nor of Hajj and also many other things Mr read about Islam and than talk Mr

Plez, you need to stop arguing on matters in which you are not fully informed about. First lets get our house in order before we expect from others! Pakistan is a nation that was created on the bases of Western nation model meaning not even a foundation was laid for shariah so why the hell should Muslims create a problem for themselves when its not even commanded by allah to implement Islamic laws in nonmuslim land when our own home laws are fallowing them?
Lets not get stubborn and just argue for the sake of it, their is always a room for learning and im sure some of us may have also learned things from you as well.

Sir that is order of Islam Sir women has to take permission of her husband in Islam husband is the head of family Sir and she can't work around men so she remains secure Islam doesn't encourage free mingling of sexes and Man also have to avoid females only females don't have to avoid males Sir I am talking practically you also should see the rise in cases of sexual Harassment Sir if you want to destroy family structure than women should be allowed to do any thing but Islam Protects family so society can flourish Mr

Maybe perverted men! I work around men! There has yet to be a harassment case against anyone of them! Not everyone has a perverted mind!

Another thing, in the West people actually respect the law, which may not be true in the East...SO, GET OUT AND GO SMELL SOME AIR in other countries!

Mr ALLAH has ordered us to preach the religion Sir so we have to preach it Sir and you have to follow complete orders of Islam Sir and you are being selective and not only selective in many cases making fun of the orders of Islam

FORCETRIP said: "YES PREACH! BUTTTT also PRACTICE what you preach!"

Men loathe unpredictable things. And in a competition of unpredictable things, women win hands down by a huge lead following a distant second to " russian roulette".

Men are terrified of losing their independence. They want to be in college forever and often stick to those activities a long time afterwards as well.

The day their friends move away, settle down get married, is a day of great loss and depression.

Men would love to be married, have cute babies, and be in college at the same time.

Plez, you need to stop arguing on matters in which you are not fully informed about. First lets get our house in order before we expect from others! Pakistan is a nation that was created on the bases of Western nation model meaning not even a foundation was laid for shariah so why the hell should Muslims create a problem for themselves when its not even commanded by allah to implement Islamic laws in nonmuslim land when our own home laws are fallowing them?
Lets not get stubborn and just argue for the sake of it, their is always a room for learning and im sure some of us may have also learned things from you as well.
Sir I say first we have to implement in Muslim Majority countries and Sir we have to consistently continue trying and we can't follow those laws which are against Quran and Sunnah that is order of Quran and Sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom