What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you will follow my interpretation. Following quran and sunnah you will cease to spread misinterpretations.
Sir I follow Quran and Sunnah you always deny them issues which are clear cut in Quran and Sunnah you have to follow them Sir no question of not following them Mr

Do not quote.

Tell us your view.

This is a forum.

Not a madrasa.
I am quoting you Quran and Sunnah you read them Mr that is my opinion a Muslims opinion is what is the opinion of Quran and Sunnah you first understand Islam Sir before talking Mr

Yara, assi saray pagal hee, tay aiy hikoo theek gall karda piya hai! :blah:

Sir I follow Quran and Sunnah you always deny them issues which are clear cut in Quran and Sunnah you have to follow them Sir no question of not following them Mr

You continue to disregard when I quote the quran. You continue to blind yourself. That is fine with me, mai nay koi tumhara thaika tu nahin liya howa. God will judge, not me or specially you. And that is how it is going to be forever and ever. There will never be your Shariah law in this country.

You continue to disregard when I quote the quran. You continue to blind yourself. That is fine with me, mai nay koi tumhara thaika tu nahin liya howa. God will judge, not me or specially you. And that is how it is going to be forever and ever. There will never be your Shariah law in this country.
Sir every ayat comes in a context Sir first go and understand that context to when ever you quote a ayat you forget the context Sir and without understanding the whole Quran you come up with a thing Sir

Sir their is only one Shariah and that will come Sir even if you hate it it will come and it will take out the liberal scums from this country

I am quoting you Quran and Sunnah you read them Mr that is my opinion a Muslims opinion is what is the opinion of Quran and Sunnah you first understand Islam Sir before talking Mr

You are not quoting only Quran and Sunnah. You are pasting a whole lot of other stuff which I cannot be bothered to even glance at because I have a job to do.

Once again, slowly this time, if anyone here is interested in a religious education, there are enough mosques and madrasas in this world as well as mullas and maulanas and maulvis etc. to get a face to face education.

Here you are forcing it down the throats of those of us who are not interested but would still like to learn the gist and debate in an open forum.

DESIST!

This is a forum where religious proselytizing in NOT allowed.

Sir their is only one Shariah and that will come Sir even if you hate it it will come and it will take out the liberal scums from this country

Aajao .. Lots of you did try .. sent back in bodybags .. Or are you forgetting what we do to you guys in this city you do to poor defenceless shias in quetta. Your domain only works on the poor illiterate people, women and minorities who cannot defend themselves. Come back and fight some men .. Mr Ibkay Maar.

Aajao .. Lots of you did try .. sent back in bodybags .. Or are you forgetting what we do to you guys in this city you do to poor defenceless shias in quetta. Your domain only works on the poor illiterate people, women and minorities who cannot defend themselves. Come back and fight some men .. Mr Ibkay Maar.
Sir these things will only stop when Shariah will be fully implemented and those who do these kind of acts will be punished according to Islamic Law and the cheap word you use shows your background Sir

Sir these things will only stop when Shariah will be fully implemented and those who do these kind of acts will be punished according to Islamic Law and the cheap word you use shows your background Sir

My background? I am just explaining what educated people did when you tried to bring your forms of islamic interpretations by force. Gone are the days when we would protest and continue to be subdued. You know it well .. Time to get along with all different schools of thought. Not just your own. You bring force to my Pakistani brothers and we will always show you how it will never work.

My background? I am just explaining what educated people did when you tried to bring your forms of islamic interpretations by force. Gone are the days when we would protest and continue to be subdued. You know it well .. Time to get along with all different schools of thought. Not just your own. You bring force to my Pakistani brothers and we will always show you how it will never work.
Sir Shariah is implemented yes gone are the days when those who make fun of Shariah and the liberal scums will be tolerated Sir they will be taken out on first day when Shariah will be implemented and that will be soon INSHALLAH

Your Pakistan Brothers will be the one who will implement Shariah and will take out those who ridicule it in Pakistan

Sir Shariah is implemented yes gone are the days when those who make fun of Shariah and the liberal scums will be tolerated Sir they will be taken out on first day when Shariah will be implemented and that will be soon INSHALLAH

Challo when is the first day coming? Inshallah is a good answer. Leave it to God, who will always give you Munh ki khanay ko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom