What's new

Why would Pakistanis wish to visit India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you like to visit pakistan someday?

I would love to make a motorcycle trip from Germany to India the year I reach the big 4 and 0....so Pakistan is in the way..and would definitely want to go through it and may be extensively travel through it and document my experience on video...So yes I would love to do that.........

It has been two years since all road, rail, and air links between India and Pakistan have been severed ( Link ) . The only Pakistanis visiting India are minorities from Pakistan on religious pilgrimage. (We are not discussing a reverse flow of Sikh and Hindu pilgrims from India).

There have been longer instances when travel between India and Pakistan have been suspended , such as from 1971 to 1979.
Unlike previous instances it is remarkable that there are no requests from certain quarters in Pakistan to our government to come to terms with India and renew travel links between the countries. The generation of immigrants interested in traveling to meet relatives back in India is dead.

This is the best thing that has happened over the seven odd decades since our nation was founded. It is not evident that the newer generation of Pakistanis have any inclination to visit India as tourists.

But a question to PDF members here .
Who would be interested in visiting India and if so why ?

Generations can wait for the travel as long as article 370 is not taken back and Kashmiri's brothers are not safe, India might as well keep the border crossings closed not interested. There are plenty of other countries exists where Pakistani's can travel to which are more cleaner and more enjoyable.

Generations can wait for the travel as long as article 370 is not taken back and Kashmiri's brothers are not safe, India might as well keep the border crossings closed not interested. There are plenty of other countries exists where Pakistani's can travel to which are more cleaner and more enjoyable.

370 will never be reinstated, second thing Kashmiris need to protected from you people who sponsored terrorism in there. There was no militancy in Kashmir before you started it in 90s. Lastly we don't want you in our country either. You can go anywhere you want provided those countries let you in. Pakistani passport is among topmost worst passports in the world to travel with and no one wants you in their country.

Medical treatment was the most common reason for the Pakistanis for visiting India before GoI stopped issuing visa to them.
An NOC from the Government of Pakistan is required to visit India as well which is no longer being issued. Apart from religious pilgrimage NO Indians are issued visas to visit Pakistan. Even foreign nationals resident in India have to go to Dubai.,

An NOC from the Government of Pakistan is required to visit India as well which is no longer being issued. Apart from religious pilgrimage NO Indians are issued visas to visit Pakistan. Even foreign nationals resident in India have to go to Dubai.,

Can any Indian visit Kartarpur or does one need to give proof of being a Sikh?

India must focus on providing facilities to its own citizens, puri duniya ka theka lena chu*****pa hai aaj ke jamane me.

Absolutely. I always advise my American colleagues visiting India to always carry toilet paper and hand sanitizers with them, even when shopping in Khan Market, Delhi

will you like to visit pakistan someday?
I believe Peshawar has the best food scene in all of Pak from the vlogs I've seen and a few people I talked to here in the US. Being a foodie, would definitely want to visit it someday if there's a possibility

Absolutely. I always advise my American colleagues visiting India to always carry toilet paper and hand sanitizers with them, even when shopping in Khan Market, Delhi
and what do you advise them for Pak visit? do they even visit Pak?
Any Hindu or Sikh can visit Kartarpur.
See below :

you mean any Indian, right?
Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Muslim etc

I would love to make a motorcycle trip from Germany to India the year I reach the big 4 and 0....so Pakistan is in the way..and would definitely want to go through it and may be extensively travel through it and document my experience on video...So yes I would love to do that.........
There was a person who did just that but to Pakistan. Watch his Vlog here:
Watch from the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom