What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope.. most probably the guy must have faught really hard to get his father agree... pakistani bit is not important.. caste and religion is...

I hope his mother is on board.. only god can save her from angry sas :cheesy:

Not so hard to convince tbh-
the punch line would be-
"Father whenever you will be angry at Pakistan- just remember that your son is fcukin a Pakistani"-
Mutual agrement I say-

But we folks gobble up lamb and goat :D Not me though :angel: . Complete veggie :) Except eggs :devil:
Being veg is good though. Healthy...only you need to eat all the grass! :omghaha: Otherwise you will fall short of this and that...

Really, not even "feesh", u are the first veggie bangali I have ever heard of.

Both seem to be Khatris so caste isnt the problem here. Only religión left and it depends how religious you are.

ah..same caste.. that makes it a lot easier...

Who is the father in law to forbid her of anything?-

Wouldn't a Muslim father in law forbid his bahu/daughter in law from consuming pork, or those delicious bacon rashers she used to have back in the day at the diner? While we are on the topic of how terrible it is for two people belonging to separate religions to marry each other we should also touch upon such possible clashes, you know- so that this meaningful and essential debate may include all aspects.:lol:
@SarthakGanguly Meat+vegetables, no starch except in the highly measured doses.

Last edited by a moderator:
She didnt marry that pandit

9623Wedding-celebrates-cross-border-harmony.jpg

The bride doesnt look happy- :cheesy:-

Anyways the women with the dupatta to the right must be her mom-
What an ugly shameless sight of a mom- :sick:-

God help your wife.... be ready for one miserable life! :D

Don't blame your ineptness on "Love", you may not be deserving of it. :partay:

u have no idea what i have done in the namesake of love. trust me i know how it works in modern world

That girl is a non-muslim just like the boy with whom she fell in love.
Their relation is illegitimate both islamically as well as per pakistani law such illegitimate relations won't be respected.

Dude, then consider your self lucky if you have "tried" at least..... it's also destiny.......... so wait for the right person to love you back......... takes patience......

u have no idea what i have done in the namesake of love. trust me i know how it works in modern world

Please back it up with "verses" from Quran only.

That girl is a non-muslim just like the boy with whom she fell in love.
Their relation is illegitimate both islamically as well as per pakistani law such illegitimate relations won't be respected.

ah..same caste.. that makes it a lot easier...

Caste is bigger issue for some people. I remember reading on net some extremist sikhs saying he would allow his daughter to marry Pakistani jatt then outside caste in India. lol

Big Pakistani heart on display here :P

I'm shocked some people are seriously saying they will put a gun to her parent's head and ask her to divorce. What kind of dingbats do we have on this forum?

Wouldn't a Muslim father in law forbid his bahu/daughter in law from consuming pork, or those delicious bacon rashers she used to have back in the day at the diner? While we are on the topic of how terrible it is for two people belonging to separate religions to marry each other we should also touch upon such possible clashes, you know- so that this meaningful and essential debate may include all aspects.:lol:
@SarthakGanguly Meat+vegetables, no starch except in the highly measured doses.

Well first we must agree from which angle we are looking at it-
On your example-
An indian father law is more tolerant to interfaith marriage- or he is just like his Pakistani muslim counterparts-
Or the case is-
a Muslim father in law has accepted a hindu bahu or a christian bahu-
I believe muslim men make decisions in advance when such is the case- many of them succeed in converting their bride before the marriage-
Or in a hypothetical situation the muslim husband should have a problem with his wife eating pork not the father in law-

Lets agree on basics first-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, then consider your self lucky if you have "tried" at least..... it's also destiny.......... so wait for the right person to love you back......... takes patience......

Please back it up with "verses" from Quran only.

Love guru Hype. Utha lo koi please.:hang2:

So, in percentage terms which side do you think, based upon a broad view of this thread, has more bigots. Us or you folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom