What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both..... I have seen as many Hindu bigots as I have seen Muslim bigots.

Love guru Hype. Utha lo koi please.:hang2:

So, in percentage terms which side do you think, based upon a broad view of this thread, has more bigots. Us or you folks?

Well first we must agree from which angle we are looking at it-
On your example-
An indian father law is more tolerant to interfaith marriage- or he is just like his Pakistani muslim counterparts-
Or the case is-
And a Muslim father in law has accepted a hindu bahu or a christian daughter-
I believe muslim men make decisions when such is the case- many of them succeed in converting their bride before the marriage-
Or in a hypothetical situation the muslim husband should have a problem with his wife eating pork not the father in law-

Lets agree on basics first-

What makes you think the father in-law is going to be tolerant by the virtue of being an Indian and that too most probably a Hindu/hinduised SRK level Muslim? Never underestimate how cruel a Kafir or a pseudo-kafir can be.:lol: Besides according to some brilliant folks here Indian Muslims are as good as kaffirs- something to do with choosing to live in Dar-al-harb.

Both..... I have seen as many Hindu bigots as I have seen Muslim bigots.

Is thread ki baat kar raha tha. :hitwall:

But indeed- they shall crawl out when the situation is reversed. :lol:

Of course she's not happy..... she won't get to see the Emperor anymore..... :cheesy:

OT.. what a useless thread... :D

Or she is not happy because of the price now she will have to pay escaping from you- :lol:-

Kameenay, Pakistani bigots are more visible because they are an emotional bunch, whereas Indian bigots hide their feelings better.... because bannya's are trained better....... :cheesy:

Is thread ki baat kar raha tha. :hitwall:

But indeed- they shall crawl out when the situation is reversed. :lol:

Kameenay, Pakistani bigots are more visible because they are an emotional bunch, whereas Indian bigots hide their feelings better.... because bannya's are trained better....... :cheesy:

Spot on! Spot on! No one seems to notice the bigot in me. :frown:

Dude, then consider your self lucky if you have "tried" at least..... it's also destiny.......... so wait for the right person to love you back......... takes patience......

life is all about making some compromises. 100 bar try karoge koi na koi toh razi ho hi jayegi :lol:

depend on the person n the situation

I really dont understand what is going with some pakistani girls

why would a beautiful pakistani girl from Lahore like this marry grandson of RSS hate monger Lt Gen Hoon (hindu)

PAKISTANI_BRIDES-136.jpg

his grandson:

resizeimg.php

Langoor ke haath me angoor....:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom