What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the feeling you are referencing only one ayyah, and that too out of "real" context....... don't be picky my friend..... come on, out with it...... you know very well how many references there are........

WTF you on about ?

Mine was an example too- you took it literally-
At least the morally bankrupt brigade are honest about their views aint it?

Not at all. The morally bankrupt brigade are the ones boasting about their exploits but would kill their sisters if they even looked at another boy. There's nothing good about being honest about such rot.

The bride doesnt look happy- :cheesy:-

Anyways the women with the dupatta to the right must be her mom-
What an ugly shameless sight of a mom- :sick:-

Word why she look like she rolling her eyes. :lol:

Your children will be Muslim regardless of their mom, depends how good of a role model you are...... and yes, Jewish girls are nice.... went out with few.....

Me to chilling right now...... :D

Well my mom would disown me but I never said I was going to go with her choice, just how some adults feel about inter faith marriages. Personally all my exes were Christian or Jewish but I would want my children to be Muslim so idk if I would ever marry non-Muslim. Whatever right now I'm just chilling. :drag:

Your children will be Muslim regardless of their mom, depends how good of a role model you are...... and yes, Jewish girls are nice.... went out with few.....

Me to chilling right now...... :D

You are married, that ain't chilling. :rofl:

Just that imagine how left out a non-Muslim would feel if the kids are Muslim if you go to hajj, or during Ramadan etc. I have seen some mixed religion households usually the kids end up confused as hell and vast majority atheist.

So lets list the reasons posted here..
1. she is from a bad family
2. she is half pakistani half white
3. her mother is shameless
4. Girl got poor eyesight.
5. RSS father wanted her as a trophy

anything else ...:lol:

So lets list the reasons posted here..
1. she is from a bad family
2. she is half pakistani half white
3. her mother is shameless
4. Girl got poor eyesight.
5. RSS father wanted her as a trophy

anything else ...:lol:

She is being paid to marry him. Also she is under life threat. :lol:

Not at all. The morally bankrupt brigade are the ones boasting about their exploits but would kill their sisters if they even looked at another boy. There's nothing good about being honest about such rot.

Well for some honesty is all what matters- atleast one knows what they are dealings with-
Bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram- pure hypocrisy- and we all know whose trait is that-

For me such baniyas are more dangerous-

Well for some honesty is all what matters- atleast one knows what they are dealings with-
Bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram- pure hypocrisy- and we all know whose trait is that-

For me such baniyas are more dangerous-

True like this dude not superstitious is just as much a bigot as the Islamists. He just does it subtlety while Islamists scream openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom