What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad choice of words my friend....wasn't expecting this from you....... EVERY Pakistani I know of back home is tolerant.... the problem is these internet yahoos and keyboard warriors, and couple other idiots in the media....

That's like saying you are a tolerant Pakistani.

And your model of a tolerant Pakistani would be her parents- isnt it?-

I tolerate gays, that does not mean my definition of being tolerant is being gay. That was one silly thing to say man!

Bad choice of words my friend....wasn't expecting this from you....... EVERY Pakistani I know of back home is tolerant.... the problem is these internet yahoos and keyboard warriors, and couple other idiots in the media....

Agreed, I said that in anger because all this pundit banya thing essentially gets racist and that's makes me mad.

Hamid and his huge crowd of followers disagree, along with so many here who openly declaim ahmadis and even shias.:taz:

oh and @Armstrong's neo-mullah army.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tolerate gays, that does not mean my definition of being tolerant is being gay. That was one silly thing to say man!

Ha- you tolerate gays?- you seem to be struggling at that- otherwise there was no need for such tolerance from a tolerant indian- oh I know the type- internet tolerant indians- :lol:-
Since we are it it- what were your views about sania marrying shoaib?-

Dude, then consider your self lucky if you have "tried" at least..... it's also destiny.......... so wait for the right person to love you back......... takes patience......

Please back it up with "verses" from Quran only.

Al-Baqra Ayat#221)

do not wed your women to mushrik men unless they believe; a slave man who believes is better than a free man who does not, even though he may be very pleasing to you. These mushrik people invite you to the Fire while Allah by His grace invites you to the Garden and His pardon, and He makes His revelations plain to the people so that they should learn a lesson and follow the admonition."

Yara, it's the internet. Don't lose your sleep over any remarks. Real life is far....far from all this nonsense...... online you can even give the BD's a space capability...... :D

Don't forget the super duper "Al Qaher" the seventh generation... wukka dukka fighter..... I heard it also pees midair on enemy lands...... :cheesy:

Agreed, I said that in anger because all this pundit banya thing essentially gets racist and that's makes me mad.

Ha- you tolerate gays?- you seem to be struggling at that- otherwise there was no need for such tolerance from a tolerant indian- oh I know the type- internet tolerant indians- :lol:-
Since we are it it- what were your views about sania marrying shoaib?-

What? I gave you an example, no need to show your cussedness.

My views are there on that thread abt sania shoaib, I'm not a morally bankrupt person like most religious folk are.

My views are there on that thread abt sania shoaib, I'm not a morally bankrupt person like most religious folk are.

Now you shall be beset by the Attiya curse and shall languish with the likes of the recently infamous baba.:lol:
@hinduguy this is a perfect thread for you, hai kahaan tu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I get the feeling you are referencing only one ayyah, and that too out of "real" context....... don't be picky my friend..... come on, out with it...... you know very well how many references there are........

Al-Baqra Ayat#221)

do not wed your women to mushrik men unless they believe; a slave man who believes is better than a free man who does not, even though he may be very pleasing to you. These mushrik people invite you to the Fire while Allah by His grace invites you to the Garden and His pardon, and He makes His revelations plain to the people so that they should learn a lesson and follow the admonition."

Mine was an example too- you took it literally-
At least the morally bankrupt brigade are honest about their views aint it?

That girl is a non-muslim just like the boy with whom she fell in love.
Their relation is illegitimate both islamically as well as per pakistani law such illegitimate relations won't be respected.
she will live in india... and married under indian law... most probably under civil law (unless one of them converted which is not the case I think)

as the marriage is not under islamic law, or pakistani law, we care about neither... :yay:

Why would your mother disown you... and why should you care? Is it haram? No! Be a man mamba! :)

Go with your heart my friend, family always readjusts to your choices eventually, if not, their loss. One life, live it for yourself within those set by Allah (few minor transgressions, I'm sure he will understand :P). Islam is way too lenient and understanding..... it's just us who have given it a bad name......

Well my mom would disown me but I never said I was going to go with her choice, just how some adults feel about inter faith marriages. Personally all my exes were Christian or Jewish but I would want my children to be Muslim so idk if I would ever marry non-Muslim. Whatever right now I'm just chilling. :drag:

Why do I get the feeling you are referencing only one ayyah, and that too out of "real" context....... don't be picky my friend..... come on, out with it...... you know very well how many references there are........

SILENCE! Kaffir lover! :butcher:

He is right Islamically Muslims cannot marry pagan at all (sikh,hindu, budhist w.e).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom