What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should rather blame her parents

someone should mention her parents address.we can ask her for divorce while having gun on her parents head

Divorce happens when a nikah takes place. When no nikah took place so there's no question of divorce. The girl is simply living in a Zina relationship as there's no nikah between a muslim and an idolater.

Why did she marry..?

Its called Love...

Now go and say " I love you " to ur GF.. or, in ur case ur hand.. :D

Beauty Gene transfer, drain, or smuggling from Pk to IN.

Pakistan is full of people who will sell their Grandmothers to anyone if the price was right. So nothing would not surprise me anymore.

Pakistan is full of people who will sell their Grandmothers to anyone if the price was right. So nothing would not surprise me anymore.

you mean she was sold ? it was love marriage apparently ..

You jelly? Get some peanut butter and make a sandwich :D I know bad joke but damn this OP is so jealous

Why would your mother disown you... and why should you care? Is it haram? No! Be a man mamba! :)

Go with your heart my friend, family always readjusts to your choices eventually, if not, their loss. One life, live it for yourself within those set by Allah (few minor transgressions, I'm sure he will understand :P). Islam is way too lenient and understanding..... it's just us who have given it a bad name......

No they ask them to convert, never came across Muslim man married to non Muslim only sometimes Ahle Kitab but hell even my mother would disown me if I married Christian or Jew.

you mean she was sold ? it was love marriage apparently ..

You probably believed Anna Nicole Smith when he married a 80 something year old guy because she " Fell in Love with him "

I own " THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE " that I would like to sell to you at a pretty good price. :D

You probably believed Anna Nicole Smith when he married a 80 something year old guy because she " Fell in Love with him "

I own " THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE " that I would like to sell to you at a pretty good price. :D
did you read the news with their real pics or just going by OP . who posted fake pics ... :cheesy:

Girls don't care from which religion you are from. This is how they are built. They go on looks and your education, your money, family status and if necessary then how much you care for her. If you even keep on trying for a girl for 2 yrs even though there is nothing common between you two and may be you don't have no assets that I stated above, just because you care for her; she may come to you! That's the real fact.

Mate, I have actually seen LOADS of people fall in love, for the strangest of reasons...... it has nothing to do with money..... as in case of Anna Nicole, those gold diggers are dime a dozen. You just need anything above a an Audi to pick one up.

Girls don't care from which religion you are from. This is how they are built. They go on looks and your education, your money, family status and if necessary then how much you care for her. If you even keep on trying for a girl for 2 yrs even though there is nothing common between you two and may be you don't have no assets that I stated above, just because you care for her; she may come to you! That's the real fact.
yes ... you are right... apparently bengali guys are rage among pakistani girls here because they are humble and caring.. and got xyz...

source: yahoo question on same topic. :yay:

am pretty sure tikolo got next thread idea from me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom