What's new

Why Waziristan cannot be conquered

I GUSS, this thread will give a real satisfaction to , dear Fundamentalist!;):lol:
who is trying his best to defend these TTP , terrorists, by twisting the facts & makin PAKARMY seen as aggressrs!
its FUNNY TO HEAR, about a dialoge, which was already been offered to them in SAWAT, after which they were about to enter ISLAMABAD.

plz dont try this DIALOGE THING , AGAIN!:hitwall:
THERE is only 2 things they can do, 1. surrnder, 2. die with out NAMAZ-e-JANAZA!:azn::whistle:
THATS IT, THEY CAN GET , NOW?
:whistle::pakistan:

I GUSS, this thread will give a real satisfaction to , dear Fundamentalist!;):lol:
who is trying his best to defend these TTP , terrorists, by twisting the facts & makin PAKARMY seen as aggressrs!
its FUNNY TO HEAR, about a dialoge, which was already been offered to them in SAWAT, after which they were about to enter ISLAMABAD.

plz dont try this DIALOGE THING , AGAIN!:hitwall:
THERE is only 2 things they can do, 1. surrnder, 2. die with out NAMAZ-e-JANAZA!:azn::whistle:
THATS IT, THEY CAN GET , NOW?
:whistle::pakistan:

War is not solution of this problem, in the end we have to resolve insurgency problem through dialogue .

Last edited by a moderator:
War is not solution of this problem, in the end we have to resolve insurgency problem through dialogue .

I think you are living in la la land - there can be no dialogue with scum!

If I was the State and decided to have a dialogue with the TTP Salafi terrorists, here is how it would go:

Me: You salafi sons of b****es need to stop murdering pakistanis, beg forgiveness of the nation and start acting like human beings.

TTP: Leave us alone, pull back the Army and stop operations in Waziristan.

Me: On one condition- lay down your weapons and surrender. All of you will be deported to Saudi where you can live with your equally dysfunctional salafi brothers happily ever after - and don't ever come back.

TTP: We can't do that as we are on a mission from God to create the first Salafi Emirate of Pakistan and destroy the infidels running the government and PA, and are prepared to die for our cause.

Me: Thats good to know - in that case we'll make sure to send you to hell in a handbasket - and soon!

I think you are living in la la land - there can be no dialogue with scum!

If I was the State and decided to have a dialogue with the TTP Salafi terrorists, here is how it would go:

Me: You salafi sons of b****es need to stop murdering pakistanis, beg forgiveness of the nation and start acting like human beings.

TTP: Leave us alone, pull back the Army and stop operations in Waziristan.

Me: On one condition- lay down your weapons and surrender. All of you will be deported to Saudi where you can live with your equally dysfunctional salafi brothers happily ever after - and don't ever come back.

TTP: We can't do that as we are on a mission from God to create the first Salafi Emirate of Pakistan and destroy the infidels running the government and PA, and are prepared to die for our cause.

Me: Thats good to know - in that case we'll make sure to send you to hell in a handbasket - and soon!

Dont worry next target of US is Iran , where they will face same question answers from US :lol:

All muslim should be united and forget shia,sunni,salfi,wahabi sectarianism.It is my advice to you and your other friends in this forum who are on your same track.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, we are not conquering anything. We are liberating our lands from, literally, a foreign invasion.

Actually Islam needs a bit of restructuring. This means:
1. All references to Jihad may be deleted from the Holy Quran and all the Hadith.
2. All mosques to be shut down.
3. Beards should be officially banned in Pakistan.
4. All Pakistanis should be encouraged to enjoy a pint of beer or some tequila shots at least once a week.
5. Hejab should be a punishable offense for the ladies.

Unfortunate that, even in your satire, you are perpetuating the exact same Western stereotypes that we want to remove.

We should set an example to make it clear to the world that following Islam, wearing a hijab or having a beard is not a crime. These things do not make you a terrorist or a fundamentalist.

However, anyone who incites violence against, or denies equal rights to, our people must be prosecuted.
Without exception.

Suicide bombers are criminals. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or Martians. They must be punished.

I agree that the military & govn't need to establish their writ and strong influence over the region but not through sheer military brute alone by this operation.

They need to take the tribals into confidence and make them all stakeholders as their cooperation is a 'must' in establishing the writ of the govn't. Get rid of these takfiri foreign elements by forming alliances with other tribes.

Agree so far.

One thing I would strongly oppose is the imposition of our highly corrupt and ineffective institutions on the triblal areas that were designed hundreds of years ago by the British. For instance the judiciary, which is so expensive and out of the reach of ordinary people still quite ineffective. Tribals have their own effective judicial system, we should provide incentives and participate in their improvement to improve the conditions of the ordinary people. That would be beneficial for all parties.

I disagree with this part. If our law enforcement and judicial systems are ineffective, the solution is not to give up and allow every Tom, Dick and Harry tribe to impose their own set of laws. What's next? MQM decides to impose their own laws in Karachi because of all the crime?

We need to improve rule of law throughout the country. After 62 years, it's about bl__dy time.

You can hardly remove the 'jihadi indoctrination' from people because our very Armed Forces are groomed with that and fight with that 'jihadi' spirit to protect the homeland and people.

The armed forces' motivation should be patriotism and love of Pakistan. They are here to protect Pakistan, not Islam.

we will clean up the political elites. insha'Allah

Sad to say, but the entrenched feudal plutocracy will be the death of Pakistan. India did the right thing with land reforms soon after independence.

Being loyal allies of US / NATO it is imperative that we rid our society of the basic semblance of Islam.

Being loyal Pakistanis, it is imperative that we rid our society of anyone who kills our fellow citizens.

I agree to some extent. We need to kill all the foreign Uzbek, Tajik, Arab etc. fighters who are killing our people.
But we also need to make sure that poor children from our madrassas do not become brainwashed by these guys. And we need to make sure that our villagers do not welcome these guys even by mistake.

I agree the drone strikes cause problems, but we cannot blame the whole problem just on drone strikes. The AQ message has been there for a long time and we must fight the battle of ideas directly in the villages.

I really can not understand how people can support the PAK army that is controlled by a corrupt elite that does not give a **** about the human rights in Pakistan.

The Pakistan army should first clean their house first that is infested with corrupt soldiers and officers. They talk about freeing the SWAT and South-Waziristan from the TTP and bringing law and order to that region. But after seeing the torture video's of Pak. soldiers and officers where they were beating the crap out of old SWAT locals, I thought is this what the PAK. army was talking about (freeing and bringing law and order to the tribal belt).

Billions of dollars are every year send from the west to support Pakistan and the army still looks like a third world army if it did not have nucleaire weapons. The army is spending the money on luxurious houses, cars, holidays aboard and private wars against tribal people who gave and would give their lives to defend Pakistan against their enemies. Millions of Pakistani's can not even afford one meal a day and the PAK. Army is playing with money like if it's water.

Just as the Afghan Taliban could not be defeated after 8 years by the most high tech army in the world. The TTP can not be defeated by an army that still uses out-dated equipment and manually's. The Pak. army has reached nothing. They have killed thousands of civillians and destroyed thousands of houses, shops, farms. The PAK. army are breeding an new generation of new TTP fighters by their rampages in the tribal belt.

Last edited:
Developereo

“” However, anyone who incites violence against, or denies equal rights to, our people must be prosecuted. Without exception””

If violence is bad, then this should apply to all State and non-State actors.

Please demonstrate some moral courage by condemning State terrorism that was unleashed on people of Afghanistan, Iraq purportedly to avenge 9/11. Hundreds of thousands of civilians died although none of the 19 hijackers was either Afghan or Iraqi.

The current cycle of violence in Pakistan was carefully orchestrated by Gen Musharraf and his benefactors; through senseless mindless operations in FATA and Swat since 2004. It entered a vicious phase after the Conquest of Lal Masjid in which a number of girl students were burnt alive.

Mounting casualties and a torrent of blood has created its own momentum; from which neither Pak Army nor the Taliban can afford a retreat. Finally Pak Army has taken ownership of the US war in Afghanistan; which in their parlance is AFPAK zone. A semblance of “victory” in either Pakistan or Afghanistan will create positive vibes with the US public, that somehow the war on Terror has been won!.

TalibanSwatter:
Probably some salafi s.o.b left life long scars on your psyche. You can unburden your heart by sharing with your brothers and sisters at this forum.

TalibanSwatter:
Probably some salafi s.o.b left life long scars on your psyche. You can unburden your heart by sharing with your brothers and sisters at this forum.

Thanks dude. But its nothing compared to the crimes these salafi swine have committed against the people of Swat and FATA.

Those who ask for it should get it but those who want Dialogue ..... Man is there a way to sit on table with these Brainwashed People after what they DID to us. I think anywhere WAR is the option and i guess that is the only choice we presently have to Destroy this Enemy .

Those who ask for it should get it but those who want Dialogue ..... Man is there a way to sit on table with these Brainwashed People after what they DID to us. I think anywhere WAR is the option and i guess that is the only choice we presently have to Destroy this Enemy .

Karzai/US invited talaban for talks but they refused , if US made a deal with Talaban then what will be your response?

I think then you will change your defination of terrorism:lol:

Karzai/US invited talaban for talks but they refused , if US made a deal with Talaban then what will be your response?

I think then you will change your defination of terrorism:lol:

If the US makes a deal with the Taliban then the War ends , what else do you need

If the US makes a deal with the Taliban then the War ends , what else do you need

IT wont happen!
& if it ever happen, PAKISTAN has a option, always!
cause without pakistans, co-opreation , TALIBANS are NOTHING, just read the history of TALIBANS?;):pakistan:

IT wont happen!
& if it ever happen, PAKISTAN has a option, always!
cause without pakistans, co-opreation , TALIBANS are NOTHING, just read the history of TALIBANS?;):pakistan:

What I meant to say was that if the US makes a deal with the elements that it has been fighting for the last 8 years then the War on Terror is over

It ends in stalemate , both US and Taliban/Al-Qaida live to fight another day and for us this 'War of Necessisty' is over and done.

Should the war go on , we absloutly have to contunue to fight since this is a decitful war where its not always clear who the enemy is.

Developereo:
“” The problem is the jihadi indoctrination in Pakistan and we must remove it from our people's minds. Whatever grievance or complaints people have, they must be handled within the law.””

You are so right!. Actually Islam needs a bit of restructuring. This means:
1. All references to Jihad may be deleted from the Holy Quran and all the Hadith.
2. All mosques to be shut down.
3. Beards should be officially banned in Pakistan.
4. All Pakistanis should be encouraged to enjoy a pint of beer or some tequila shots at least once a week.
5. Hejab should be a punishable offense for the ladies.

In about 2 years jehadi extremism will be erased form the memory.

Now you are suggesting another extreme which is as wrong as Taliban and TTP hate philisophy.

Back
Top Bottom