What's new

Why the west should listen to Putin on Syria

War between Russian and Turkey is war between NATO and Russia. Of course both sides don't want that.

That is indeed correct. NATO will never allow and permit Turkey to nullify this agreement or enter any kind of conflict with Russia. Turkey in essence is not completely sovereign in this regard. If ever a Turkish government tries to do such a thing, NATO will kick Turkey out of its organization and cancel its membership. No European or American wants to die in a nuclear war to protect a "Muslim" state.

. No European or American wants to die in a nuclear war to protect a "Muslim" state.
Agree with that.
But in case of conflict, war will be only inside Syrian borders and not nuclear.

Last edited:
That is indeed correct. NATO will never allow and permit Turkey to nullify this agreement or enter any kind of conflict with Russia. Turkey in essence is not completely sovereign in this regard. If ever a Turkish government tries to do such a thing, NATO will kick Turkey out of its organization and cancel its membership. No European or American wants to die in a nuclear war to protect a "Muslim" state.

No Russian wants to die in a nuclear war fighting against Turkey.

Terrorists are running like rats trying to hide. Terrorist supporters are in tears.

Russia saving the day YET again.

Go Russia! Go Putin!

It is refreshing to see a great power siding with the oppressed nations and, gosh, what a difference it makes!

Where is the great global and regional powers that, along with tens of thousands of imported terrorists and lunatics from all over the globe, swarmed against a defenseless nation to topple its government and divide the country?

Russia just announced it will target not only ISIS, but also US-Turkey-France supported terrorists groups including Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham.

It seems a lot of US-trained and equipped terrorists are being given a quick transfer to hell.

you are the one to talk :lol:
you where a moderator and they realized that was a big mistake , i hope thats not the case with @Daneshmand for speaking the truth .

Did you know I gave up in the first place for one reason. Then I was TTA, then I gave up on it either for my people. Then nominated again, but in that I case I was dropped from it when my account was deactivated... I did not even include service record :lol:.. Thus, you don't need to be an intellectual to judge such a vastly biased comment. Though, I have no personal problems with himself directly. Let alone judging me, you're not even qualified for that and everyone knows that, I don't even need to feed my own ego for that.

preferring where less people will be called collateral damage or less stress on another's land is worth a thought!
what ? don't be so naive. US actually has tangible assets based in middle-east and europe and any dumb bombing will have severe repercussions.

Russia doesn't have anything like that. They will just bomb the fucking hell out of anything which stands on their way. just wait & watch the casualities from this russian mayhem in next couple of months !!

any dumb bombing will have severe repercussions.
Cases pending left and right says otherwise....The drone attacks in Jordan and Pakistan is one of them...

Russia doesn't have anything like that. They will just bomb the fucking hell out of anything which stands on their way. just wait & watch the casualities from this russian mayhem in next couple of months !!
True but why compare to them if Americans call themselves better?

Stupid,A country controlled by ISIS is far better than a country controlled by Russia for USA in any time.That's why US have supported Al Qaeda.

Last edited:
Bad move for Russia. (I guess only the Chinese PDF Chinese Brigade would see this is a good move.)

Russia do not need this, it's like fighting Chechen rebel in Syria, when they need (not can) fight Chechen Rebel in Chechen. Not to mention the ability for Russia to fight that far away from home. Doing so, will only bring ISIS to Russia, which Islamist extremist did already have a reason to.

This is not a conventional war, you cannot win by sending your own troop and try to battle it out, if Russian were smart, they will look at what the US did to Iraq in 2003 and US did to Afghanistan in 2001 and say "I better avoid that" unless Russia want to dump 10 trillions dollars into doing absolutely nothing, then they should avoid doing what the American do in 2001 and 2003, this is Syria and Middle Eastern problem, Russia are not going to solve it.

Back
Top Bottom