What's new

Why The US Dollar Will Collapse in 28 May 2016 ?

you cheapskate!

th

I am not rich like you. Under the few 20s I have left are all singles. :(

Are we not in June?:hitwall:
Always calling/wishing for the collapse of others, seems it only makes them stronger:what::pissed:

What's with the OP and his big huge love of China (and conversely animosity to the US)?

Some typical Chinese background guy in Thailand? Similar to that Chinese Malaysian guy nanyang or whatever. Not to mention that guy that always has some bear in his profile pic (filipino Chinese guy).

Guess their majorities are quite right to be suspicious of these Chinese-descent people in South East Asia. A good number seem to be a popular front for China first and foremost.

What's with the OP and his big huge love of China (and conversely animosity to the US)?

Some typical Chinese background guy in Thailand? Similar to that Chinese Malaysian guy nanyang or whatever. Not to mention that guy that always has some bear in his profile pic (filipino Chinese guy).

Guess their majorities are quite right to be suspicious of these Chinese-descent people in South East Asia. A good number seem to be a popular front for China first and foremost.

Just a false flag idiot nothing more. !

Just a false flag idiot nothing more. !

Always you and the hottie in the DP :D

I only ask because I have personally come across these Chinese communities in various countries in Asia that have a huge love for the PRC and only irreverence for their actual country of citizenship to different degrees. Its not all of them of course ( and many are the stark opposite)....but defence boards uncannily attract a certain spectrum of these people. It only verifies the suspicions aroused in many of the majority of their countries w.r.t chinese descent people....so these fools on this board are hurting their own community's image within their country of birth.....so when things explode like they did in Indonesia in 1998...blood is spilled instead of just exchanging words.

There are parallels for this in many other countries across the world too.

Always you and the hottie in the DP :D

I only ask because I have personally come across these Chinese communities in various countries in Asia that have a huge love for the PRC and only irreverence for their actual country of citizenship to different degrees. Its not all of them of course ( and many are the stark opposite)....but defence boards uncannily attract a certain spectrum of these people. It only verifies the suspicions aroused in many of the majority of their countries w.r.t chinese descent people....so these fools on this board are hurting their own community's image within their country of birth.....so when things explode like they did in Indonesia in 1998...blood is spilled instead of just exchanging words.

There are parallels for this in many other countries across the world too.
Relax bro. Those idiots just want their pack to look big and tend to create accounts with different countries' flag.
You can immediately identify such idiots the moment you talk about numbers with them. :lol:

Relax bro. Those idiots just want their pack to look big and tend to create accounts with different countries' flag.
You can immediately identify such idiots the moment you talk about numbers with them. :lol:
looks like you've just created the perfect resume of yourself
good job "Ah Chai" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom