What's new

Why The US Dollar Will Collapse in 28 May 2016 ?

@anon45 @Hamartia Antidote @Sven @Syed.Ali.Haider @Solomon2 @C130

:rofl::rofl:Look at all these idiots living in denial! There's a legit youtube video saying it's gonna happen. So obviously, it WILL happen. :angel::angel:

Funny you idiots invested in commodities. I played it smart. Fall of US economy = Fall of capitalism as we know it.

I just went to the bank and secured a loan on stupid terms for a mansion today. Bank manager laughed at me, but let the bank close in a few hours (only to never open again). Guess, who'll be laughing tomorrow. *wink! wink!*

@anon45 @Hamartia Antidote @Sven @Syed.Ali.Haider @Solomon2 @C130

:rofl::rofl:Look at all these idiots living in denial! There's a legit youtube video saying it's gonna happen. So obviously, it WILL happen. :angel::angel:

Funny you idiots invested in commodities. I played it smart. Fall of US economy = Fall of capitalism as we know it.

I just went to the bank and secured a loan on stupid terms for a mansion today. Bank manager laughed at me, but let the bank close in a few hours (only to never open again). Guess, who'll be laughing tomorrow. *wink! wink!*

I have been hearing this looney prediction for well over 3 years now and every time they postpone it to another date :lol:.

these youtube uploaders will just keep pushing forward the date :lol:

It's over guys time to let the dollar go. buy gold and silver.

Just sold my property traded it for tuna cans and closed my bank accounts just in case

I have supplies for 5 years tuna cans

Finally Dollar is gone and Yuan has take over. United States is doomed. Somalia, Sudan, Venezuela, Greece is trying to bail out United States. IMF and World Bank is not at all ready to pour more yuan to save America.

6 hours until the West coast becomes Mad Max!

Back
Top Bottom