What's new

Why The US Dollar Will Collapse in 28 May 2016 ?

It's May 28 today.........

So, this is what it's like after USD Collapsed??

1038049.jpg

@Sven

@LeveragedBuyout

@gambit

@Desertfalcon

@AMDR

@C130

@TruthSeeker

@alikazmi007

@OCguy

@KAL-EL

@Desert Fox

@Pakistanisage

@Falcon29

@Oldman1

@MastanKhan

@Informant

@rmi5

@GDan

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@Thəorətic Muslim

@A.M.

@boomslang

@Luca1

@Adecypher

@Malik Alashter

@libertad

Hey guys im typing from my laptop in a cardboard box. Thing aren't going so well here.Anyone know where I could find some dog food? I'm really hungry... :rofl:
Well, since I am feeling generous today, I will help you out.
You can hand me over your useless dollars that you have been stashing all your life and I will get you dog food for two days.
How about that?
But don't get excited just yet, first you have to make your way here to Europe, only then I can help you.

Well, since I am feeling generous today, I will help you out.
You can hand me over your useless dollars that you have been stashing all your life and I will get you dog food for two days.
How about that?
But don't get excited just yet, first you have to make your way here to Europe, only then I can help you.

Dude, US dollar is dead. You'll have to buy him dog food with your Swedish Krona, so I'm afraid there's no net gain for you in this. :P

Dude, US dollar is dead. You'll have to buy him dog food with your Swedish Krona, so I'm afraid there's no net gain for you in this. :P
That's exactly my point.
There's no gain in it for me.
I am doing this coz I am feeling generous today.

Hey guys im typing from my laptop in a cardboard box. Thing aren't going so well here.Anyone know where I could find some dog food? I'm really hungry... :rofl:

526x297-R0O.jpg

I'd chat more..but there's a guy in a mask outside wanting some gasoline
Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 8.47.11 AM.jpg

I'll be breaking out the bladed boomerang soon

Last edited:

Why The US Dollar Will Collapse in 28 May 2016 ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Today is the 28th of May, 2016!!!! And the Dollar is strengthening against Euro and Gold (and everything else). So I don't know where your prediction came from, but it totally sucks!! Try something else next time.

U.S. Dollar Strengthens Further To 2-day High Of 1.1143 Versus Euro
Date : 05/27/2016 @ 6:12AM
Source : RTTF2
Stock : Euro (B) VS United States Dollar Spot (Eur/USD) (EURUSD)
Quote :
dot.gif
1.11117 0.0 (0.00%) @ 6:25PM

And more details on here. Indices like XAU/USD are tending towards upward Dollar movement and Gold is dropping like a ROCK and going back to where it needed to be like in 2015.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/gold-silver-prices-inch-higher-1463737416

Please send any Dollar bills you have to me (preferably larger denominations) as I am avid currency collector. Thanks in advance.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...lolz

Back
Top Bottom