What's new

Why the time for a China-India water treaty is now

first thats not my answer. So I asking again why people of north Tibet are burning themself but not people of south Tibet or sikkim.

Second, who told you that every Mongoloid is Chinese? Japanese are mongoloid, mongoloian are also mongoloid, Vietnamese, Korean, filipino are also mongoloid. Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Burma, Vietnam etc belongs you since they are all mongoloid,

I am also a Mongoloid and Indian. Do you want to know that where I live?

1. No one cares about 42 or so extremists that burned themselves. They have all won the Darwin award and removed themselves from the gene pool.

2. Those Mongoloid countries have been around for thousands of years. India annexed South Tibet and Sikkim in the last fifty years. The situations are not comparable.

3. Good for you. You can move to New Delhi. No one cares about an Indian-lover like you. Go join the traitor-leader Dalai Lama.

We will free our non-brainwashed Mongoloid brothers.

----------

At Roybot, if necessary, China will come to some sort of accommodation with India to protect the interests of allied countries.

Chinese have always been and always will be pragmatic. It is who we are.

1. No one cares about 42 or so extremists that burned themselves. They have all won the Darwin award and removed themselves from the gene pool.

correct. Chinese don't care about Tibetian.why should you care about Tibet? No one care about people of their colony. Right? And we can imagine that how much Chinese will care about so called south tibetian if they annexe us( which will never going to happen).
2. Those Mongoloid countries have been around for thousands of years. India annexed South Tibet and Sikkim in the last fifty years. The situations are not comparable.

and China did not annexed Tibet about 50 years ago?
3. Good for you. You can move to New Delhi. We will free our Mongoloid brothers. No one cares about an Indian-lover like you. Go join the traitor-leader Dalai Lama.

traitor? Who is traitor? Person who is fighting for his motherland or person who ran away from his country and enjoying with whites.

At Roybot, if necessary, China will come to some sort of accommodation with India to protect the interests of allied countries.

Yeah right, like you have been protecting the interests of North Korea? Make your ally dependant on you, do everything you can to make your ally an outcast, and shazaam suddenly you have captive market worth billions of dollars which the Chinese joints then can flood with their sub standard products.

Everyone should have such an ally. :woot:

It doesn't change the fact that Tibet, South Tibet, and Sikkim are populated by Chinese people and not Indians. Your reply is a non sequitir and it is irrelevant.

I have a sensational biological fact to share with you.

An epicanthic fold does not make a person Chinese.

Yeah right, like you have been protecting the interests of North Korea? Make your ally dependant on you, do everything you can to make your ally an outcast, and shazaam suddenly you have captive market worth billions of dollars which the Chinese joints then can flood with their sub standard products.

Everyone should have such an ally. :woot:

Kind of hard to take your post seriously when you realize that North Korea has a life expectancy that is above the world average. While India's is significantly below the world average.

Obviously North Korea is not heaven, but I can't think of many social indicators in which India exceeds them. Maternal mortality rate, access to sanitation, etc.

There is no such thing as Chinese people. Tibet, Arunachal and Sikkim is populated by Tibetans.

Neither Arunachal nor Sikkim is populated by Tibetans.

Only the Tawang sector has people of Tibetan stock. People from the rest of Arunachal are distinct, and are not very friendly with the Tibetans.

The people of Sikkim were originally Lepchas, with some Nepali Limbus, but are now majority Nepali, with Gurung, Magar, Tamang and Rais, also Newaris. Also some Sherpas, and a group called Shunwars. There is a minority community of Bhote, or Bhotias, which is what we call Tibetans in the hills.

how does this feels my Indian friends-- no water from China huh:cheers:. We feel something similiar when Tessta, Brahmaputra, Farrakha Dam comes to our mind.

u must be outta ur mind dear
its BD whose gonna suffer the most china can not n will not restrain all the water from Brahmaputra
secondly, Brahmaputra gets most of its water from heavy rainfalls which it receives in the Indian region(which is receives the highest rainfall in the world)
So, India will definitely get its share of water but i can't say the same for BD:no:

This is a military forum. You have to drop thermonuclear weapons if necessary.

The U.S. certainly dropped some atomic weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The dropping of nuclear weapons has proven to be an effective military strategy.

On a military forum, contrary to your fiddled impression, one discusses military matters, one does not test weapons. This is not a firing range.

Let's talk race. There are three races: Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids (in alphabetical order). Chinese and Tibetans are both Mongoloids.

You Indians are not Mongoloids. You have no claim on South Tibet or Sikkim.

India is not a country based on race. Thank Heaven for that.

Indus begins in China. The "Made in India" map you have is wrong.

Your reply explains why children should be seen and not heard.

There is no way in which the Indus can be diverted to Gilgit-Baltistan. Not until you make water flow uphill.

Perhaps the goals set for you were somewhat ambitious. Let's start again.

Learn what a map is.

Your reply explains why children should be seen and not heard.

There is no way in which the Indus can be diverted to Gilgit-Baltistan. Not until you make water flow uphill.

Perhaps the goals set for you were somewhat ambitious. Let's start again.

Learn what a map is.

Thanks for that bit of information, I'll get back to you on it.

Buddy, when even India's diplomatic "Youth delegation" (supposed to be the very best of India's Youth) comes to China and sexually harasses our women, as well as calling them "chinks"... what does that say about the rest of India?

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour - Times of India

Mind you, this is supposed to be the best of India's youth, sent to improve people-to-people contact between China and India.

Maybe eve-teasing (sexual harassment) of women is acceptable in India, but what about being racist towards your hosts, and abusing their hospitality?

First, on a minor point, although it is clear that you are singularly insensitive and do not care about what others think, believe or perceive, everybody is not the same. Some of us are sensitive to a few things. I am, for instance.

Please don't address me as buddy. It might give unwary readers the wrong impression.

Coming to your point, those illl-behaved swine that you have mentioned do not represent the nation. No more than you represent China.

First, on a minor point, although it is clear that you are singularly insensitive and do not care about what others think, believe or perceive, everybody is not the same. Some of us are sensitive to a few things. I am, for instance.

Please don't address me as buddy. It might give unwary readers the wrong impression.

Coming to your point, those illl-behaved swine that you have mentioned do not represent the nation. No more than you represent China.
t

Let's not pretend there is any sort of equivalence, between a diplomatic Youth delegation (picked from the best of the Indian youth) that was sent here to improve people-to-people contact between India and China, and random members of this forum.

We already know about how prevalent "Eve-teasing" and the word "chink" is in India (not just for East Asians but for NE Indians too), the only question is how could even the "best" of the Indian youth be infected by it.

The problem is so bad, that the Indian government actually had to ban the word "chink" when used against NE Indians, but we are still fair game.

Internal Chinese politics is irrelevant to Indian occupation of Chinese/Mongoloid territory in South Tibet and Sikkim.

You Indians are not Mongoloids and are outsiders to Chinese/Mongoloid business.

Your race has intruded into our race's business and we have a problem with your occupation of our people. Do you understand?

You are interfering with internal Indian affairs, and you have no business to do so.

Do YOU understand?

Those whom you have called the Mongolian race also have not appointed you as their spokesman. Nor the Han hegemonists. If you cared so much for Mongoloid people, you should not be in a stressful relationship with Japan, South Korea, the Phillipines, or Vietnam.

You are a country, not a race. The claims on Arunachal are Chinese claims, not Mongoloid claims.

Is it clear to you now, or should I repeat myself, using easier words and a slower pattern of speech?

3. Good for you. You can move to New Delhi. No one cares about an Indian-lover like you. Go join the traitor-leader Dalai Lama.

We will free our non-brainwashed Mongoloid brothers.

----------

Sure.

Just a few posts ago, we were being issued a vermilion edict, couched in tones of eternal duration, that China would never enter into treaties with India.

The gymnastics competition is in London. Ask a friendly asylum attendant, he will help you with directions.

Let's not pretend there is any sort of equivalence, between a diplomatic Youth delegation (picked from the best of the Indian youth) that was sent here to improve people-to-people contact between India and China, and random members of this forum.

We already know about how prevalent "Eve-teasing" and the word "chink" is in China (not just for East Asians but for NE Indians too), the only question is how could even the "best" of the Indian youth be infected by it.

The problem is so bad that the Indian government actually had to ban the word "chink" when used against NE Indians, but we are still fair game.

I apologize sincerely for having given you the impression that your views matter in the least little bit to any sensible Indian. You may find one exception, AJTR. Try over there and don't waste your time otherwise. You are well-known as a cynical trouble-maker, and your words have no value other than nuisance value.

I apologize sincerely for having given you the impression that your views matter in the least little bit to any sensible Indian. You may find one exception, AJTR. Try over there and don't waste your time otherwise. You are well-known as a cynical trouble-maker, and your words have no value other than nuisance value.

Your countrymen from the Youth delegation are clearly far more civilized and well-mannered than any of the Indians on this forum. :lol: Including yourself.

It makes sense, since they were picked as the "best" of the Indian Youth. If you want to see some of the "average" Indians, then look no further than this very website.

^^^
Let me repeat Joe's words for you again -

You are well-known as a cynical trouble-maker, and your words have no value other than nuisance value. Don't waste your's and our's time..

India does not honor such treaties with Pakistan and Bangladesh. Why would China be bothered to have such treaty with India?

The rivers are in China's territory. It's totally up to China how to make the best use of the water.

Back
Top Bottom