What's new

Why the Tejas-1A will be a lethal option for the IAF

@Abingdonboy

I request you to put certain FAKE PATRIOTS on your Ignore List

He is on my ignore list for a long time.

I think we should create a thread in members club to show these people how many of us have ignored them
To let them know how they are, which can possibly change them.

If that patriot guy has been ignored by say 25 people, including respectable members of the forum
Then it will be a shame to him. Job of TTA and mods will get easier to throw them out.

don't you know that indian defense projects rarely allowed to take photos. all the pics FA in Indian air force are either IAF or journalists... HAL rarely release pics of their under testing FA.

Not a SINGLE LCA aircraft has refueling probe. The one you posted the pic is of a test prototype model and even the design is not finalised. You don't simply pick up a probe and stick it onto the aircraft using industrial glue.

a nuclear bomb is noting but a dumb bomb

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

the size and weight of the nuclear bomb can be reduced. technology had advanced a lot.

ROFLOL!!

Designing and building tactical nukes is not easy. If building nuclear bombs was so easy every country on earth would have had at least one. Miniature nukes demands super technology. But then trolls like you would not know.

but we cannot allow tajes to carry nukes as we use american engine and the have an agreement with them that we won't use an aircraft with american engine to conduct nuke strike.

Tejas has a combat radius of 300 km which is not suitable for strike roles, not to mention the payload is to weak.

Not a SINGLE LCA aircraft has refueling probe. The one you posted the pic is of a test prototype model and even the design is not finalised. You don't simply pick up a probe and stick it onto the aircraft using industrial glue.

well the mrk-1A model have refueling pod. it is acknowledged by both AF and HAL officials.
:o::o::o:
time to learn basics
An unguided bomb, also known as a free-fall bomb, gravity bomb, dumb bomb, or iron bomb, is a conventional aircraft-delivered bomb that does not contain a guidance system and hence, simply follows a ballistic trajectory.
Unguided bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically the first method of delivery, and the method used in the two nuclear weapons used in warfare, was as a gravity bomb, dropped from bomber aircraft. This is usually the first method that countries developed, as it does not place many restrictions on the size of the weapon and weapon miniaturization requires considerable weapons design knowledge. It does, however, limit attack range, response time to an impending attack, and the number of weapons that a country can field at the same time
Nuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even US"s B61 nuclear bomb is an unguided bomb.
Designing and building tactical nukes is not easy. If building nuclear bombs was so easy every country on earth would have had at least one. Miniature nukes demands super technology. But then trolls like you would not know.

india tested its 1st nuke weapon in 78.. a national waste like you won't understand how much advanced our nuclear technology today is.
Tejas has a combat radius of 300 km which is not suitable for strike roles, not to mention the payload is to weak.
F-16 have a combat radius of 500km... that is also not suitable for nuclear strike.

Last edited:
well the mrk-1A model have refueling pod. it is acknowledged by both AF and HAL officials.

It does not. There is no picture of Tejas being refuelled in mid-air.

time to learn basics
An unguided bomb, also known as a free-fall bomb, gravity bomb, dumb bomb, or iron bomb, is a conventional aircraft-delivered bomb that does not contain a guidance system and hence, simply follows a ballistic trajectory.
Unguided bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically the first method of delivery, and the method used in the two nuclear weapons used in warfare, was as a gravity bomb, dropped from bomber aircraft. This is usually the first method that countries developed, as it does not place many restrictions on the size of the weapon and weapon miniaturization requires considerable weapons design knowledge. It does, however, limit attack range, response time to an impending attack, and the number of weapons that a country can field at the same time
Nuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even US"s B61 nuclear bomb is an unguided bomb.

Since you are so thick in your head let me make things easy for you. Show me a link that supports your claim hat LCA can deliver a nuclear payload and I will admit I was wrong.

india tested its 1st nuke weapon in 78.. a national waste like you won't understand how much advanced our nuclear technology today is.

So why doesn't a biological waste like you explain what nuclear technology is?

And India conducted its nuclear test Smiling Buddha in 18 May 1974. A simple Google search would have told you that but a biological waste like you is a redundant existence.

F-16 have a combat radius of 500km... that is also not suitable for nuclear strike.

No need to show the world how stupid you are. You need to stop posting.

@sancho I remember you telling this that ADA should focus on key needed improvement only and not go full redesign for Mark 2. Any comment on 1A.

Remember I am Indianrabbit with new I'd.

Back
Top Bottom