What's new

Why the Tejas-1A will be a lethal option for the IAF

mike up!!!?? that is a photo from HAL. and the photo is a prototype of tajes.

Iran also displayed a photo of heir "stealth aircraft" but it did not impress anybody. The day you show me a pic of LCA refuelling mid-air is the day you convince everybody that it has mid-air refueling.

it is you or HAL scientists who know better about tajes??

HAL cannot make it fly so I guess they know nothing.

nuclear bombs are carried by deep penetration strike aircraft. tajes is an air defense FA. there is no need for tajes to carry a nuclear bomb... we have netter twin engined FA for it.

F-16 is an omni-role aircraft and it is single engine. Now you know where that flying junk tejas stands.

Wattttt? Lol it has everything you mentioned above

No it does not

Did I say BVR detection and strike were not needed or not going to be an essential part of the LCA's capabilities? What I asked is why you are so fixated on a moot point, an issue that simply HAS to be proven on the LCA in the next few weeks/months and all the individual components now exist for it to occur. It is a mere formality and yet you are hell-bent on judging the LCA program by this one arbitrary measure?

"Moot Point"??

The BVR capability can make or break an aircraft. Right now LCA does not have a powerful radar and no BVR capability, and it does not have an EW suite either to jam enemy missiles.

You are making your assumptions based on optimism and not ground reality. You also claimed that Rafale will be inducted in more numbers than 36, what happened? You are divorced from reality.

@Abingdonboy @proud_indian
@Vyom @killer elite
@MilSpec

Some ENEMIES of India are really shameless

They put Indian Flags ; use BOMBASTIC IDs like Indian Patriots
when they are NOTHING but
Enemies of India in every sense

You can easily see through them

They just hate India's efforts and progress

All that they can do in their life is Criticise and complain

They should be boycotted and put on the ignore list

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy

Some ENEMIES of India are really shameless

They put Indian Flags ; use BOMBASTIC IDs like Indian Patriots
when they are NOTHING but
Enemies of India in every sense

You can easily see through them

They just hate India's efforts and progress

All that they can do in their life is Criticise and complain

They should be boycotted
meri sare madi bhakto aur hub bul wtan bahartvasio se appleal hai ki certain false flagging fratriots ko jawab na de aur usse ignore list me daal de meri tarah :agree::angel:

You should take this troll @Stephen Cohen advise, when fan boys run out of facts hey start to run and hide.

Hence forth I will tag all Indian Members and request them to put you
on their Ignore list

It is HIGH TIME to call your Bluff regarding you being an Indian Patriot

Patriot my ***

meri sare madi bhakto aur hub bul wtan bahartvasio se appleal hai ki certain false flagging fratriots ko jawab na de aur usse ignore list me daal de meri tarah :agree::angel:

Dont worry Sir ; I have begun this task in right earnest

I will tag all Indians and ask this fake Patriot to be ignored and boycotted

Hence forth I will tag all Indian Members and request them to put you
on their Ignore list

Patriot my ***

Dont worry Sir ; I have begun this task in right earnest

3155140.jpeg

LOL!! You yourself have not ignored me so far. Now start crying and cry some more. Kids like you amuse me.

So complain to the PDF management that I am a false-flager if you are so confident that I am not Indian. I have nothing to hide but why are you being such a coward? :lol:

LOL!! You yourself have not ignored me so far. Now start crying and cry some more. Kids like you amuse me.

So complain to the PDF management that I am a false-flager if you are so confident that I am not Indian. I have nothing to hide but why are you being such a coward? :lol:

NONSENSE ; another FAKE STORY like your ID

You are ON MY IGNORE LIST for a LONG time Now

But I read your posts to SEE The VENOM that you are spewing against INDIAN
EFFORTS and Progress

For you everything INDIAN is wrong and bad

Therefore it is HIGH time somebody started an information campaign AGAINST you and
your Anti India rants

Why are you so disturbed

What is wrong if Indians start ignoring you

Why are you scared ; YOU can talk to the Pakistanis

You are one of them

You are ON MY IGNORE LIST for a LONG time Now

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes it can be seen how much you are ignoring.

Why are you so disturbed

What is wrong if Indians start ignoring you

Why are you scared ; YOU can talk to the Pakistanis

You are one of them

If you are so confident that I am not an Indian then why don't you lodge a complaint to the owner and admins of PDF? Or are you indirectly implying that the management of PDF is not being honest regarding to your complains?

When trolls like you run out of facts they resort to trolling like you are doing now so BUZZ OFF dumb dumb.

If you are so confident that I am not an Indian then why don't you lodge a complaint to the owner and admins of PDF? Or are you indirectly implying that the management of PDF is not being honest regarding to your complains?

When trolls like you run out of facts they resort to trolling like you are doing now so BUZZ OFF dumb dumb.

Hey btw, you have not answered my queries for the past few months! And these are 'facts' which you claimed and never backed. you naughty Fartie troll...

1. Nag is 4th generation
2. Artillery was not placed on hold by GoI
3. Kaveri was never sanctioned
4. Arjun CAG report does not exist and when provided with link does not read
5. Warhead and seeker differentiation is unheard of
6. IA procurement procedure is God's gift to mankind.
7. Does not know, that tenders which were only private sector were never fulfilled.
8. Zero information on production lines and how production planning happens.
9. There is no difference between designer and manufacturer.

Last edited:
Iran also displayed a photo of heir "stealth aircraft" but it did not impress anybody. The day you show me a pic of LCA refuelling mid-air is the day you convince everybody that it has mid-air refueling.

can you post a pics of SU-35S conducting mid air refueling??
don't you know that indian defense projects rarely allowed to take photos. all the pics FA in Indian air force are either IAF or journalists... HAL rarely release pics of their under testing FA.

F-16 is an omni-role aircraft and it is single engine. Now you know where that flying junk tejas stands.

tajes is an omini role jet...why are you talking like an idiot?? a nuclear bomb is noting but a dumb bomb. the size and weight of the nuclear bomb can be reduced. technology had advanced a lot. but we cannot allow tajes to carry nukes as we use american engine and the have an agreement with them that we won't use an aircraft with american engine to conduct nuke strike.

pakistan need F-16 to conduct nuclear strike as they don't have a twin engine jets. but we have much larger and capable jets in IAF. no need for an air defense jet to carryout a nuclear strike.

i don't know how you assess a jet to determine weather it is a junk or not.
No it does not
i already provide you the links to counter your false clame...

Back
Top Bottom