What's new

Why the Tejas-1A will be a lethal option for the IAF

What makes you think the Russians are inherently ahead of the Chinese when it comes to AESA systems? The PLAAF deployed their first airborne AESA radar in 2003 aboard the KJ-2000 AWACS, and now the technology has permeated to vritually all of their combat and surveillance aircraft. One of the reasons why they field such systems so quickly (as opposed to the Russians) is that there are multiple institutions that engage in R&D and subsequently participate in competitions for various PLAAF contracts.
Sir stick to the nose mounted MMR for the fighter plane with size constrain. Don't mix AEW airborne Aesa Radars

Chinese don't have Aesa ??? What a dick of a Writer
He is mentioning for fighter plane not for ground based Radar and Awaac.

The Chinese never requested any special avionics for the MKK (it came pre-packaged with the N001VE radar). I don't see how such an issue would matter anways, considering that the MKK is no longer a front-line PLAAF asset.

No china requested MKI like radar which was denied. The question here is that when a country has a AESA like Radar than why would it accept significantly inferior Radar in package? This proved that china did not have the RADAR equivalent to MKK also.

Same is the case of HQ ABM. After declaring them to be superior to S series of Russia, they went to Russia to beg S400.

:o::o::o:
AFAIK jets fly in the sky with a slow speed of 500km/h... with an operating altitude of 4km to 13km... which rifle can fire 7.62 mm rounds at a range of 4km??
and that too from another moving aircraft ... well i guess he meant that since they are a martial race there highli trained fighter pilots will open up the canopy during flight when there wepons are agsusted of there fighters and spray 7.62mm bullets on tejas by there personall AK-47 :sarcastic:

which rifle can fire 7.62 mm rounds at a range of 4km??

Never heard of 30 mm cannon installed on fighter aircraft?

and that too from another moving aircraft ... well i guess he meant that since they are a martial race there highli trained fighter pilots will open up the canopy of there fighters and spray 7.62mm bullets on tejas by there personall AK-47

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and that too from another moving aircraft ... well i guess he meant that since they are a martial race there highli trained fighter pilots will open up the canopy during flight when there wepons are agsusted of there fighters and spray 7.62mm bullets on tejas by there personall AK-47 :sarcastic:
i think he is watching the movie "TOMORROW NEVER DIES"
something like this:enjoy:
tomorrow011.jpg

No offense mate even the Russians not fielded the operational AESA yet which Generation ahead of Chinese in Radar packing technology. There only 3 operational aesa in the world now Apg series,Thales Rbe 2 Aesa and Mitsubishi's J/Apg 2 Aesa

China getting lot of inputs from Russian OEM, and CAR specially Ukraine, I think they too are facing the problem of heat decipations, otherwise very less info on chinese Radar Development in public domain. I too have doubt on the chinese to field operational Aesa MMR with fire control in any of their Fighter planes Yet.

@NKVD sir, what do you say about

1. Captor -E Will operational till 2020
2. Vixen 1000E Operational
3. Vixen 500E Operational
4. Zhuk-AE Operational since 2007
5. Conversion of Bars N01, and Ibris-E by changing its antenna

Never heard of 30 mm cannon installed on fighter aircraft?

leave alone jets. 30mm cannon fitted on aircraft can takeout armored vehicles... with its high explosive rounds... no aircraft is armored to protect against 30mm cannon in jet aircrafts in this world

leave alone jets. 30mm cannon fitted on aircraft can takeout armored vehicles... with its high explosive rounds... no air craft is armored to protect against 30mm cannon in jet aircrafts.

An aircraft which is helpless against 7.62 mm rounds is a weak aircraft.

i think he is watching the movie "TOMORROW NEVER DIES"
something like this:enjoy:
tomorrow011.jpg
since they are martial race they and there devine highli trained fighter pilots can do 13KM above the earth in sky against indian tejas what james bond is doing on tarmak :sarcastic: :chilli::taz::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

No china requested MKI like radar which was denied. The question here is that when a country has a AESA like Radar than why would it accept significantly inferior Radar in package? This proved that china did not have the RADAR equivalent to MKK also.

Same is the case of HQ ABM. After declaring them to be superior to S series of Russia, they went to Russia to beg S400.
Very interesting.

then all the aircraft flying in this universe is weak.

But he singles out Tejas as ever. He may tell that since tejas do not travel in space, it is inferior.

No, only LCA is weak. It is an aircraft with almost no ballistic protection, no EW suite, no mid-air refueling, no BVR missiles and has a small payload and range.

All you mention shall be incorporated before 6 months which is not more than 6 month away.

Back
Top Bottom