What's new

Why the Indian Army has Deployed T-90 Tanks In Ladakh.

Remember Doklam???? 3 hr, 5 hr, oh my god, it was 30+ days , 30*24= 7200 hrs..........

What in Doklam? Chinese are comfortably stationed in Doklam constructing their roads and all that

I think Pakistan and India will enter limited Conventional war over Azad Kashmir. Few tit-tats like Balakot. I also dont think India interested into entire Azad Kashmir, they only need path to Afgan, so that we can send our troops to Afgan via India. Also Nuclear war start with tactical, Pakistan can put baby nuke in Azad Kashmir, kill own people only.
Are you a retard?

Are you a retard?

Quite. He/She thinks that by taking only a part of AJK, India can access Afghanistan. So much for the knowledge on geography. Doesn't know that it is not AJK, but Gilgit-Baltistan, which physically separates IoJK from Afghanistan.

Hunting season for Kronet-E about to begin.

just for discussion sake India also Operates Kronet-E , pak going for the same ATGM might get kills initially but India will have counter measures.

I think Pakistan and India will enter limited Conventional war over Azad Kashmir. Few tit-tats like Balakot. I also dont think India interested into entire Azad Kashmir, they only need path to Afgan, so that we can send our troops to Afgan via India. Also Nuclear war start with tactical, Pakistan can put baby nuke in Azad Kashmir, kill own people only.
You haven't got the balls to send your troops to Afghanistan.
If you had you could and would have by now.
You don't need AJK for that.
You're all mouth and no trousers.

Quite. He/She thinks that by taking only a part of AJK, India can access Afghanistan. So much for the knowledge on geography. Doesn't know that it is not AJK, but Gilgit-Baltistan, which physically separates IoJK from Afghanistan.

Please realize that Indian strong belief is that what India calls P.0 K certainly inlcudes GIlgit-Baltistan .
Hopefully that answers the geography aspect of your post.

Please realize that Indian strong belief is that what India calls P.0 K certainly inlcudes GIlgit-Baltistan .
Hopefully that answers the geography aspect of your post.

No. It doesn't. Refer to the Post # 30, where she/he mentioned "Azad Kashmir", which obviously does not include Gilgit-Baltistan. She/he didn't use the term P.0 K. Had she/he used this term, I would not have commented.

Last edited:
No. It doesn't. Refer to the Post # 30, where she/he mentioned "Azad Kashmir", which obviously does not include Gilgit-Baltistan. She/he didn't use the term P.0 K. Had she/he used this term, I would not have commented.
I'm not sure if in this case the auto correct kicked in. But usually in this forum the acronym p 0 k is changed to azad Kashmir. Automatically.
Test example Azad Kashmir
see above

I'm not sure if in this case the auto correct kicked in. But usually in this forum the acronym p 0 k is changed to azad Kashmir. Automatically.
Test example Azad Kashmir
see above

Yes. You are right. I also faced this problem, while writing my post. Well, in any case, one can bypass this auto correct, by rephrasing, albeit only if one notices it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom