What's new

Why the Indian Army has Deployed T-90 Tanks In Ladakh.

Pakistan Nuclear is to save Lahore and Sialkot no the Azad Kashmir. Nuclear war will never happen.
It will happened if Pakistan have no option left, And our Ghouri/Shaheen/Ababeel is not for just show but These BMs are target every major cities of India Nuclear war will last 15-20 mintue duration @Nancy

It will happened if Pakistan have no option left, And our Ghouri/Shaheen/Ababeel is not for just show but These BMs are target every major cities of India Nuclear war will last 15-20 mintue duration @Nancy
For a small piece of disputed land. there is no Nuke. there is a well defined escalation ladder that you need to walk before touching the nuke. Azad Kashmir is at the bottom of that ladder.

For a small piece of disputed land. there is no Nuke. there is a well defined escalation ladder that you need to walk before touching the nuke. Azad Kashmir is at the bottom of that ladder.
For Doklam or Ladakh, do you think India China will enter Nuke, i dont think so. Both sides know it very well. So the one with better conventional will annex. Same apply for Azad Kashmir.

For Doklam or Ladakh, do you think India China will enter Nuke, i dont think so. Both sides know it very well. So the one with better conventional will annex. Same apply for Azad Kashmir.
Also i think, because of same reason China and India are boosting the Military in those zones. According your thoughts once a nation has nukes they why they need tanks and planes. Just make more Nukes and anything happen drop the nukes. Nukes are created to defend the capital and survivals. and for rest of things it is conventional.

I am certain that these AJK claims, by India, are merely to keep Pakistan, under a fake pressure and to keep Gandadeshis happy. There is no serious plan, in the offing.
Yes, most of ISI thinks the same before Balakot, and IOK annexation. that was one biggest ISI failure. At least you should be serious about this now, before another ISI failure happen.

These Chinese don’t understand any other language other than that of power. They respect US due to this.
Doklam was an eye opener for them as we showed them we can give a strong response in case of any misadventures.

These Chinese don’t understand any other language other than that of power. They respect US due to this.
Doklam was an eye opener for them as we showed them we can give a strong response in case of any misadventures.
India plays card from both sides. US keep selling P8 to keep Chinese sub in check. Chinese keep India as friends since they fear if Quad becomes serious, they will be subdued. It is very hard for India to balance the open policy now to keep both sides happy. I have to kudos to Indian FM.

Yes, most of ISI thinks the same before Balakot, and IOK annexation. that was one biggest ISI failure. At least you should be serious about this now, before another ISI failure happen.

IoJK annexation, by India, was carried out in late 1947; when, what to talk of ISI, even Pakistan army was in the process of making and was only partially functional.

In any case, to keep eye on the enemy's intentions, and the movement of its troops and assets, is not the job of ISI. These functions are carried out by other agencies, which are part of military establishment. ISI is an organization, detached from military.

If I correctly recall, you in one of your past posts, told that you are some sort of university student, trying to learn things from PDF.

Keep on learning.:p::p::p:

we are not responsible ever big terror events in India Like India and Pakistan standoff in 2002/ Parliament attack/ Mumbai attack/ Pulwama/ Pathankot attack etc etc , those events were dramatized by your beloved RAW to Propagandize against Pakistan at world level, you haven't a single solid proofs for involvement Pakistan, you forget yadev/sarbajeet singh and lots of unnamed spys and terrorists trying to destabilized Pakistan since our independence, you're backing up Blauchistan insurgency, you're backing up PTM insurgency from Afghanistan against Pakistan, and in 71 why you interfere our internal matters, you illegally occupied Siachin glacier, etc etc,
Stop sponsoring/spreading terrorism in Pakistan via Afghanistan/Iran

YOU"RE THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF SUBCONTINENT
JAY TERRORIST HIND @Nancy

Your whole post is correct, to the point, except for one word. Kindly replace "Chinese" with "Indian"; and it becomes perfect and starts making sense.:-):-):-)

IoJK annexation, by India, was carried out in late 1947; when, what to talk of ISI, even Pakistan army was in the process of making and was only partially functional.

You should have sent in your militia only after you were fully functional.

In any case, to keep eye on the enemy's intentions, and the movement of its troops and assets, is not the job of ISI. These functions are carried out by other agencies, which are part of military establishment. ISI is an organization, detached from military.

If I correctly recall, you in one of your past posts, told that you are some sort of university student, trying to learn things from PDF.

Keep on learning.:p::p::p:
Getting enemy intelligence is not the job of ISI? at least CIA does that, not the Pentagon.

You should have sent in your militia only after you were fully functional.

A very good proposal.
"Mogambo khush hua"
:-):-):-)

Getting enemy intelligence is not the job of ISI? at least CIA does that, not the Pentagon.

I think that keeping a tag on enemy's military intentions and movement of troops and assets, is not primarily the job of ISI. Though, of course, any intelligence collected by them would be shared with the military. But I must say, I am not so sure of what I am saying. May be some more informed poster may throw light on this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom