What's new

Why the existence of Pakistan is not in India’s interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its no secret that for the past 23 years Afghanistan has served as a proxy military playing field for different countries, including USSR (RIP), the US and Pakistan. Now after years of the US-led war on terrorism a new proxy war has begun in Afghanistan this time aimed at Pakistan and involving the intelligence networks of India and Israel.(its a secret ..no more)
Pakistan is a very special case first because it already has a growing arsenal of nuclear weapons.. second because it is aligned with Saudi Arabia, as well as with China, the main country the U.S. is trying frighten to 'deter' from attempting to build up military forces that could stand up to those of the American Empire.
So even if India is unwilling it might have to give in to the US and Israeli pressure.Presence of RAW and Mossad in baluchistan is known to all.

Rest assured, if we did struck, we will obliterate India for good.
what are you sending our way ?? :coffee:
tipped ghauris??:D
which in the first place was wrongly named by your men thinking our "prithvi" was named after Prithviraj chauhan.Lolzzz
We had named it "prithvi" because it means earth in sanskrit.Like"Agni" means fire.:D

But when you systematically push anti-Muslim hate propaganda, then it becomes our concern.

Other than quoting me here, do something about the burgeoning hate and discrimination that indians, specially young Indians, feel towards Muslims.

We don't want to end your entire 5000 year of dharmic existence by evaporating you in the clouds of red smoke right up the stratosphere, but understand...that we can do it if it really comes to it.

Improve your country first and then think about a community that did not join you when they had the chance. Instead you should focus on stopping you now daily bomb blast and ritualistic beheading of your armed forces first....
OH WAIT!!!! Your not even in ur country of origin to begin with..no wonder the delusion

And puhleez stop with that nuke rheortic....its like "I cant climb up to you but i can surely pull you down"

We shouldn't do anything, let them do it themselves. :drag:

they say karma is a ahem ahem...
what goes around comes around..doesn't it? :D
Thats exactly whats happening in Pak right now.

What a load of crap Amarjit Ji.
It's not Pakistan that is not tolerating India, it's the other way around. We took from you something that you did not want to give. Same way you are doing in Kashmir now, and thats caused your hearts and minds to be filled with hatred towards Pakistan.
It's a pity how you blame a small neighbor of yours for all your shortcomings, whereas you should have been spending your time and efforts in trying to eradicate the sufferings of your own people. I mean look at you, your country is not at all the model secular state, so called champion of democracy is it?
What do you have to say about your RAW putting it's nose in Pakistani Affairs. Yes, I mean Baluchistan, Sindh, your proxy war against Pakistan in alliance with certain groups of the Taliban and what about Kashmir? What are your forces doing there. Do not try to bluff the international community with your useless theatrics. This is not the age in which, whatever you say will be treated as the truth. This is the age of awareness where people know what is happening in reality all over the globe in real time.
My advise to India will be to leave Pakistan (with all your initiated troubles) alone and let us live in peace and in return expect peace. Otherwise, you know what happens in the real world.... It's not the size that matters anymore, its the will of the people.
Pakistan came into being to exist and no matter what you say or do can change that. So get over your wounds of 1947 and move along in history like true nations do.... Learn to live with it...

^^ we are glad you broke away from us. Apart from few rhetoric asses on our side, we have no designs of wanting you folks back..live and let other live in peace!

My advise to India will be to leave Pakistan (with all your initiated troubles) alone and let us live in peace and in return expect peace.
How did it start in the first place???
Your humiliating loss in the battle of 1971 caused you to start off the proxy war first in kashmir and then later spread it to other places in Inida.
Look at your defence budget.15% increase in your defence budget while cutting down on other ministries shows where you are headed.
"Live and let live" is what India has been requesting for so long.But now that your country is in shambles it struck you guys.

then why dont you just shut the **** off? is it essential for you bharatis to blabber about Pakistan then? or is it the only way you guys survive ?

Jana Ji.... Ithna Gussa math karoo.... :)

He just proved Zaid hamid right....the war is at your door....:thinktank::sleep:

Too one sided.... but come on, its both Indians and Pakistanis occasional poking on each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom