What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

You want me to be stoned to death.

Kunts like you need to be put in jail for encouraging terrorism.

I never called for violence against brahmins or North Indians.

You brahmins are pathetic weaklings.

You are the single one trying to be a terrorist here. Kyon is Bhoomi ke liye Bhar ban reha hai. Jaake doob maro. Tumhare liye wohi shrest hai.

Kindly don't waste people's time. Everybody has tried to educate you here with patience. I have taken my precious time to give you facts & figures. You are not even reading them & going on & on. If you debate, debate with facts not with a poison filled mind. Most of your facts are false & baseless. Now go get a job. मला तुझ्यावर मूठ बसवायची आहे आणि मला तुझ्यावर थोपवू इच्छितात

Last edited:
LOL...are you serious ? you just attacked someone with a Racist epithet after thinking he was a NI. What more proof is required ?

Read my initial post I just stated how centre is biased and people started attacking me and one poster even said you could seperate, north will stop rivers which is absurd to begin with and how we will die of inner fighting so I started giving back in the same coin. I am ready for a mature discussion but if someone thibks they could over run with there areogance, then I am all play to give back.

Read my initial post I just stated how centre is biased and people started attacking me and one poster even said you could seperate, north will stop rivers which is absurd to begin with and how we will die of inner fighting so I started giving back in the same coin. I am ready for a mature discussion but if someone thibks they could over run with there areogance, then I am all play to give back.

You are confusing me with some other poster.

Naah, if anything NI politicians that you so wehemently support are doing everything to destroy us.

Are they planning to Nuke you ? :cheesy:

If there is any truth to what you are saying then centre wouldnt spend almost 500 cr to make hindi an official language. Nor the people of south are forced to come on roads to fight against hindi imposition during the times of nehru.

Why dont you guys ever blame your politicians and ask them to respect the differences and address the concerns ? A simple fb status would go a long way. But no u people take sides and start attacking us.

Listen man you south Indians are gullibles, easy emotional fools, were always been fooled by likes of Periyars.

You people are emotional fools, Proof is loads of people committing suicide when a Leader dies in South. And this is real mystery for rest of India.

Had North Indians been hell bent to force Hindi then they would have very easily done it. There was not even a fuss about Hindi not been made National Language. Forget about any agitation for Hindi in North India.

Had it been South India in place of North India you people would have ransacked whole of North India.

You are the single one trying to be a terrorist here. Kyon is Bhoomi ke liye Bhar ban reha hai. Jaake doob maro. Tumhare liye wohi shrest hai.

Kindly don't waste people's time. Everybody has tried to educate you here with patience. I have taken my precious time to give you facts & figures. You are not even reading them & going on & on. If you debate, debate with facts not with a poison filled mind. Now go get a job.मला तुझ्यावर मूठ बसवायची आहे आणि मला तुझ्यावर थोपवू इच्छितात

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tuji Marathi changli ahet!!!

Kindly don't waste people's time. Everybody has tried to educate you here with patience. I have taken my precious time to give you facts & figures. You are not even reading them & going on & on. If you debate, debate with facts not with a poison filled mind. Now go get a job.मला तुझ्यावर मूठ बसवायची आहे आणि मला तुझ्यावर थोपवू इच्छितात

मला माहित नाही की तो कोणत्या वेळी निर्माण झाला होत. या ब्रह्माच्या निर्मितीचे सर्व प्रकार कोणते आहेत?

कृपया देवावर दया करा. आधीपासूनच आपल्या देशात इतके इतर समस्या येत आहेत, आम्हाला या प्रकारचीही गरज नाही

मला माहित नाही की तो कोणत्या वेळी निर्माण झाला होत. या ब्रह्माच्या निर्मितीचे सर्व प्रकार कोणते आहेत?

कृपया देवावर दया करा. आधीपासूनच आपल्या देशात इतके इतर समस्या येत आहेत, आम्हाला या प्रकारचीही गरज नाही

Tu maharashtra madhe raheth kay ?

Back
Top Bottom