What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

I know quite a few languages.

Cool. I can speak Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi fluently. I understand most of other Indian languages little little. I also understand Tulu & Coorgi but can't speak.

I know one African language Tswana or Setswana little. I have travelled & lived there before.

Cool. I can speak Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi fluently. I understand most of other Indian languages little little. I also understand Tulu & Coorgi but can't speak.

I know one African language Tswana or Setswana little

:tup: .... me too, except tswana. Not tulu or coorgi though, but I am certain I would understand coorgi as its just 'bad malayalam'. :lol:

:tup: .... me too, except tswana. Not tulu or coorgi though, but I am certain I would understand coorgi as its just 'bad malayalam'. :lol:

Coorgi you can pick

Tulu sounds more like Sanskrit I think. You will pick it if you know Sanskrit, Kannada, Malayalam & little Telugu too. Some Konkani words too. It's mixture of all south languages

Last edited:

Sounds like a Mix of kannada + malayalam.

Tulu sounds more like Sanskrit. You will pick it if you know Sanskrit, Kannada, Malayalam & little Telugu too

Back in college, I had a Tulu prof. who hated my guts and tried everything to make my life hell. Luckily I had a HOD who saw through the whole thing and that saved my ***. But ever since then I have an unnatural dislike for Tulu. For the same reason, I never picked up konkani either since its similar to Tulu.

Sounds like a Mix of kannada + malayalam.

Back in college, I had a Tulu prof. who hated my guts and tried everything to make my life hell. Luckily I had a HOD who saw through the whole thing and that saved my ***. But ever since then I have an unnatural dislike for Tulu.

Coogi is more close to Malayalam.

Tulu you need to focus on the words closely to pick it.

Hmm. Basics.

I know Tulu - Yank tulu Gothutu: I know little Tulu - Yank onthe tulu barpundu.

Namaskara - Greeting

Good Morning - Yedde kaande

How Are You? Yencha Ullar?

Ee poralu tojava - You look beautiful: Ini Poralu tojava - You look beautiful today.

I Love You - Yank ninade preeti Malpuye

Bye - Barpe

Last edited:
People who are dreaming about dravid nadu will get it rough from Dravidians themselves. Hindus are up in arms and they will make sure soul harvesters and jaamatis will get a taste of their own. The last citadel is about to fall.

Coogi is more close to Malayalam.

Tulu you need to focus on the words closely to pick it.

Hmm. Basics. Naake Tulu Barpundu. I know Tulu.

Namaskara - Greeting

Good Morning - Yedde kaande

How Are You? Yencha Ullar?

Ee poralu tojava - You look beautiful

Ini Poralu tojava - You look beautiful today.

I Love You - Yank ninade preeti Malpuye

Like I said, it brings back unpleasant memories, so I tend to avoid it. Just one of those things. lol.

Like I said, it brings back unpleasant memories, so I tend to avoid it. Just one of those things. lol.

Shame. Anyway just was sharing, how the language sounds, since you said you don't know Tulu, Coorgi.

I am close to one cousin sister who lives in coorg. They have a estate there. My native is Kannur, we have to drive past Coorg from Bangalore to go to Kannur, so most times I go to my cousin's place when going to my native, sometimes stay over.

And Mangalore is 3 hours from Kannur. I have been on work to Mangalore several times & I have few Tulu speaking friends. More than that I have interest to learn languages. So I focus when I hear any new language which interests me

Wow!!! Here comes innocent Joe!!

People like Joe definitely worry about themselves, shifting loyalty is exposing that out of you Joe.

Keep it up.

LOL.

A note of desperation?

Let me explain something in very simple terms. It is a common coin of the cheap school of propagandists that have spread through the Internet like a foul disease to assign views and opinions to those who oppose them, and to then proceed to vilify those views and opinions. Try to understand that this can be detected very easily. Try to understand also that weeping and wailing about the subject of this fairly low-level attempt to foist unseemly or tendentious opinions on others is of no use; that is what is happening to you at the moment.

There is no question of innocence, only of perspicacity.

Now pick some idiot of your own stature and standing to play these infantile games with.

Shame. Anyway just was sharing, how the language sounds, since you said you don't know Tulu, Coorgi.

If I really wanted to learn, I would have picked it up in no time. Its my irrational mind that makes the experience unpleasant, so why force the situation ? in time, I will pick it up.

If I really wanted to learn, I would have picked it up in no time. Its my irrational mind that makes the experience unpleasant, so why force the situation ? in time, I will pick it up.

What do you do. I normally don't read most msg.s & don't chat. Nyan namuda ayilvasi themadigala Pak-kare msg nokum, valladum potikenengil potichu pogum. Vendatha charchekonum nikarilla. Nyan Bangalore sthira thamasum aanu. Pinne oru karyam, nyan penalla keto.:-)

What do you do. I normally don't read most msg.s & don't chat. Nyan namuda ayilvasi themadigala Pak-kare msg nokum, valladum potikenengil potichu pogum. Vendatha charchekonum nikarilla. Nyan Bangalore settle aanu. Pinne oru karyam, nyan penalla keto.:-)

LOL.... now that is KLPD. :lol: (hope you know what that means)

Will msg. you.

LOL.... now that is KLPD. :lol: (hope you know what that means)

Will msg. you.
ha ha ha no need. I got it. That's reason I told immediately. So you don't build your fantasies. Also I don't fool people. Ivedey 3-4 prayishum ene bancheidirunu, adukondu peru matiyada

ha ha ha no need. I got it. That's reason I told immediately. So you don't build your fantasies. Also I don't fool people. Ivedey 3-4 prayishum ene bancheidirunu, adukondu peru matiyada

Ok bye. Good night. Shuba Rathri. Shuba Nidra.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom