What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Enough is Enough. I have reported you. I mentioned my caste, which I have never needed to do on this forum ever. I belong to OBC & I am a proud Indian & with my caste. I have hardly reported anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
Is only racism if it is meant in a demeaning way.

For most parts, north Indians were just ignorant about geography and for the longest time the south was known as the Madras Presidency, so the people from that part was called Madrasi in british India and that name stuck.

You OTOH was deliberate in your use and meant it as an insult.

Its the MNS who is attacking Biharis, but that is just rable rousing by the political party to get attention and media time. The public in MH does no such thing, nor do they condone or support such violence.

The racism by Tamilians and Mallus like you is reflected in their / your society and not the politician and that is the difference.

Back then , nobody knew MGR was a mallu, and in any case, mallu's was seen with great respect in TN back then. Amma OTOH had to disown her Brahmin heritage and background to find political acceptance. Worse, she had to pretend to be a Tamil chauvinist to find public support. THAT is the proof of racism.

In a country where centre tries to push hindi down the throat of SI, people will take extreme steps to protect there identity and Language. All the NI politicians have to do is respect the differences, somehow they never mature in accepting them. Language is what unites people anywhere on earth not race and definitely not religion.

But calling Someone Bhaiya is definitely RACIST.

Rest of your post was not worth to reply.
tell that to those who invented the word bhaiyas, it isnt definetely us. And ofcourse the post isnt worth replying when the bias is exposed openly.

In a country where centre tries to push hindi down the throat of SI, people will take extreme steps to protect there identity and Language. All the NI politicians have to do is respect the differences, somehow they never mature in accepting them. Language is what unites people anywhere on earth not race and definitely not religion.

I do not support the imposition of Hindi , but to oppose the imposition by the govt. cannot mutate to hate for the north Indians and their language.

Do not shift the blame to the NI politicians to justify your social failings. Language is just ONE of the things that unite people, culture is another, there are many more.

Enough is Enough. I have reported you. I mentioned my caste, which I have never done on this forum ever. I belong to OBC & I am a proud Indian & with my caste.

Enjoy until it lasts, next time when you come across somebody this big a loser in real life, atleast you will be aware that such scum exist too

Enough is Enough. I have reported you. I mentioned my caste, which I have never needed to do on this forum ever. I belong to OBC & I am a proud Indian & with my caste.
You want me to be stoned to death.

Kunts like you need to be put in jail for encouraging terrorism.

I never called for violence against brahmins or North Indians.

You brahmins are pathetic weaklings.

tell that to those who invented the word bhaiyas, it isnt definetely us. And ofcourse the post isnt worth replying when the bias is exposed openly.

Center never pushed Hindi down your throat and this is bitter truth.

If it were we would not been using English as we are.

Hindi would have been the sole main language along with the use of Regional Language.

Because space for the Regional Language would have always been there.

If North Indians are using English despite been having more then 70% of population that shows there tolerance.

If the Tamilians having 70% of the population what would been the status of TAMIL we can only imagine.

Come out of your cocoon and smell the coffee.

You want me to be stoned to death.

Kunts like you need to be put in jail for encouraging terrorism.

I never called for violence against brahmins or North Indians.

You brahmins are pathetic weaklings.

Can you even read dumb@ss??? Or everybody is a Brahmin in disguise? Did Brahmins gangbanged you or something?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do not support the imposition of Hindi , but to oppose the imposition by the govt. cannot mutate to hate for the north Indians and their language.

Do not shift the blame to the NI politicians to justify your social failings. Language is just ONE of the things that unite people, culture is another, there are many more.
No one hates NI, we are against the NI politicians though. You dont see SI attacking NI anywhere.

Enough is Enough. I have reported you. I mentioned my caste, which I have never needed to do on this forum ever. I belong to OBC & I am a proud Indian & with my caste. I have hardly reported anyone on this forum.

I think I had told you on your thread "From India With Love" dont take this Forum seriously. This is den of mentally perverts.

This guy is also pervert and I bet no action will be taken against him also, because they love perversion against India.

And this is what this forum is about.

No Hope.

So few misguided youth represent the whole community. Thackerays and Shiv Sena have nothing to do with marathas
Thackerays are kayasthas not maratha.
Maratha mahasangh and sambhaji brigade represent marathas.
They expose januveja wearing brahmin pigs like you.
Shivaji mharaj respected dalits more than brahmins. It was januecj wearing brahmib pigs who poisoned him not dalits.

LOL...who told you Shivaji was poisoned ? :lol:

He died of VIshamjwara i.e Typhoid.

No one hates NI, we are against the NI politicians though. You dont see SI attacking NI anywhere.

LOL...are you serious ? you just attacked someone with a Racist epithet after thinking he was a NI. What more proof is required ?

[QUOTE="Bhushan Jamiwar, post: 10352188, member: 189343"
You RSS trolls are sitting ducks for a savant like me.[/QUOTE]
What does a SAVANT mean?

Center never pushed Hindi down your throat and this is bitter truth.

If it were we would not been using English as we are.

Hindi would have been the sole main language along with the use of Regional Language.

Because space for the Regional Language would have always been there.

If North Indians are using English despite been having more then 70% of population that shows there tolerance.

If the Tamilians having 70% of the population what would been the status of TAMIL we can only imagine.

Come out of your cocoon and smell the coffee.
If there is any truth to what you are saying then centre wouldnt spend almost 500 cr to make hindi an official language. Nor the people of south are forced to come on roads to fight against hindi imposition during the times of nehru.

Why dont you guys ever blame your politicians and ask them to respect the differences and address the concerns ? A simple fb status would go a long way. But no u people take sides and start attacking us.

Back
Top Bottom