What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

How about renaming yourself AdvaitaCertified? Kinda cute, isn't it, for a fanatic Hindu Mallu living in Hyderabad? Shows everybody that you are in the right place.

Ya .... I get it. You still want my attention.

But I am just not interested uncle blimp.

Did you watch the above videos on how much Dalits love Marathas? :rofl::rofl: Want some more

See your divide and rule won't work. You brahmin harami.

Some random videos of mis guided people dont mean shit.

Dalits and Marathas will not fall for your filthy tricks. From sharad pawar to prakash amedkar everyone pointed fingers brahmin pigs like you.

No wonder maharashtra govt was forced to withdraw cases against dailts and marathas. And was forced to arrest that brahmin snake milind ekbote.

See your divide and rule won't work. You brahmin harami.

Some random videos of mis guided people dont mean shit.

Dalits and Marathas will not fall for your filthy tricks. From sharad pawar to prakash amedkar everyone pointed fingers brahmin pigs like you.

No wonder maharashtra govt was forced to withdraw cases against dailts and marathas. And was forced to arrest that brahmin snake milind ekbote.

Did or didn't Dalits rape the Maratha girl stating they did it because of the atrocities Marathas have done to them? So much lobe, isn't it? Here Dalits are Marathas are busy attacking and abusing each other and each other's icons and you dumb@ss Sambaji brigade types can keep on hating Brahmins for anything and everything. Who are real representatives of Marathas the Shiv Sena or the Sambaji brigade?

Did or didn't Dalits rape the Maratha girl stating they did it because of the atrocities Marathas have done to them? So much lobe, isn't it? Here Dalits are Marathas are busy attacking and abusing each other and each other's icons and you dumb@ss Sambaji brigade types can keep on hating Brahmins for anything and everything. Who are real representatives of Marathas the Shiv Sena or the Sambaji brigade?
So few misguided youth represent the whole community. Thackerays and Shiv Sena have nothing to do with marathas
Thackerays are kayasthas not maratha.
Maratha mahasangh and sambhaji brigade represent marathas.
They expose januveja wearing brahmin pigs like you.
Shivaji mharaj respected dalits more than brahmins. It was januecj wearing brahmib pigs who poisoned him not dalits.

Nothing to do with what I stand for, integrity, transparency and the rule of law. Read his posts. Just another creepy ethno-nationalist, on the face of it, and a Pakistani false-flagger who doesn't know better, one shallow level under.

Sorry to say but I have always seen wide support from you So called Intellectual-Liberals, for the likes of Periyar, Govind Pansare, M.M. Kalburgi.

When did you and your likes ever opposed divisive ideologies of these perverts.

All there was praise and support because this division was felicitating your Ruling Dynastic Monarchs.

This man is fruit of all what you nurtured in past 70 years. Why distance yourself from your own nurtured snake when he is hissing and ready to bite you.

How can Joe shrugoff fruit of his own vineyard?

Last edited:
well,,cant help it but its not hard to dislike north Indians.
but the op himself looks like a bhayya jee(if DPs really him),,bet he doesnt believe tht though:D

ps-well the bhayya lookalike thanked me,,duh,duh,dummbb
Baad diyok he baideu, kiou nu beya paye hihotok? Why would you dislike them North Indians, any personal misery involved??

Sorry to say but I have always seen wide support from you So called Intellectual-Liberals, for the likes of Periyar, Govind Pansare, M.M. Kalburgi.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't belong to any camp. So which other intellectual/liberals you are clubbing with me is a mystery to me and to them.

When you and your likes ever opposed divisive ideologies of these perverts.

What divisive ideologies and what perversions?

All there was praise and support because this division was felicitating your Ruling Dynastic Monarchs.

Wrong tree. I have no time for any of the political parties.

Doesn't it sound strange to you to concoct a series of failures or mistakes, and apply them to someone whose record you obviously don't know, but hope that you do?

This man is fruit of all what you nurtured in past 70 years. Why distance yourself from your own nurtured snake when he is hissing and ready to bite you.

Nothing to do with me, and nothing to do with those who think like me. I don't know the details of your views on these subjects, just that whenever you open your mouth, a frog falls out.

I how can Joe shrugoff fruit of his own vineyard?

Quite easily. Because you have an odd picture of others' views, and when you fall short of information, you use copious doses of fiction.

So few misguided youth represent the whole community. Thackerays and Shiv Sena have nothing to do with marathas
Thackerays are kayasthas not maratha.
Maratha mahasangh and sambhaji brigade represent marathas.
They expose januveja wearing brahmin pigs like you.
Shivaji mharaj respected dalits more than brahmins. It was januecj wearing brahmib pigs who poisoned him not dalits.

Dalit writers forced to leave lit meet over Shivaji remarks

So much lobe?? :rofl::rofl: As I said earlier people like you are dhobhi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka. You are neither here nor there, sit with your Maratha brethren and first decide does your not-so-accepted ideology of hate for Brahmins and India represent Marathas or the widely practised Nationalist ideology and love for India define Marathas. First do that and keep on breaking dog statues, Dravida Nadu ka tension tu mat le. :lol::lol:

Baad diyok he baideu, kiou nu beya paye hihotok? Why would you dislike them North Indians, any personal misery involved??
hehe i am dada,,,foto khn he baidor :D
axomia neki tumiu?
n i dont actually dislike anyone,,just having some fun with net anonymity.

Well I tell you with True Honesty I lived in North India also right in Hinterland of Utter Pradesh.

Nobody here cares about what you South Indians think about these North Indians, they just dont have anything NEGATIVE about you people.

They think you are like all the other States of India with different Language that's all.

But I am sorry to say there is just Opposite in South, all people are always abusing the North Indians without any valid reason.

I can say with full authority You are the MOST RACIST LOT in India.

This is my judgement from what I observed with my visits and interaction both North as well as South Indian.

There is no surprise in you calling us racists when centre spends 300% more on protecting and peomoting hindi than all other languages combined, this after the fact that hardly 50% people speak in hindi. When delhi spends 500 cr on un to make hindi an offical language when 25% of that amount comes from non hindi speaking SI states.

A NI MP from BJP says on intl media that NI arent racist bcz they live with SI and we are somehow racist. Hypocrisy much?

Why would people of UP have issues with SI states ? The revenue generated in those states isnt being spent on us but the revenue from SI states is being spent on them.

So much lobe?? :rofl::rofl: As I said earlier people like you are dhobhi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka. You are neither here nor there, sit with your Maratha brethren and first decide does your not-so-accepted ideology of hate for Brahmins and India represent Marathas or the widely practised Nationalist ideology and love for India define Marathas. First do that and keep on breaking dog statues, Dravida Nadu ka tension tu mat le. :lol::lol:
Brahmin pigs like you will always post random stuff when you run out of arguments.

But don't worry only fools will fall for your cheap tricks..

You keep on promoting your ideology of brahmanvad. Pundit Scum like you will be taught a lesson in the end.

Back
Top Bottom