What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Ask yourself this,

Have you seen a Hindu poster with such language and such venom ?

There is only one class of people who does that......and you know who I am talking about.

No you dont know what Venom the Misguided Ambadkarites carries in their tongue.

He is from there only.

Whatever I have said about that Brahmin queen ranilacmi bai is 100 percent true.

She was willing to serve her British masters if they gave jhansi to her son. Go read a history book you brahmin snake. Before posting lies.

Dont quote me ever again because you dont know anything about me.

Me tujha sathi Naamdev Maharajanshi Prathna karin.

and from now on you are on my IGNORE LIST.

Looks can be deceiving.

If you were a dalit, you wouldn't be defending brahmins. Your two rss brahmin pretending to be shudras have been already exposed.

You brahmins resort to personal attacks and lies when confronted. Offcourse you can't rebute me with facts. So you take the sly approach.

Whatever I have said about that Brahmin queen ranilacmi bai is 100 percent true.

She was willing to serve her British masters if they gave jhansi to her son. Go read a history book you brahmin snake. Before posting lies.

So, Modi is also a Brahmin in disguise and Kovind is also one? There is a saying in 'North India' for guys like you - Dhobhi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka :lol::lol:

But most Ambadkarites support the BJP and this guy is pretty anti BJP. He also claimed to be a Maratha and a dalit will NEVER do that.

Bro he is JNU type Jai Bheem stuff who believes all the ills in their life today are still because of upper caste people. This piece of work has also added Bhaiyyas in the midst.

Bro he is JNU type Jai Bheem stuff who believes all the ills in their life today are still because of upper caste people. This piece of work has also added Bhaiyyas in the midst.

A maharashtrian Dalit will never calling himself a Maratha. I know that from personal experience.

Especially after the Bhima koregao caste violence.

I am not talking about Athavle here.

He is a Misguided Ambedtarite.

What makes you so sure ?

So, Modi is also a Brahmin in disguise and Kovind is also one? There is a saying in 'North India' for guys like you - Dhobhi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka :lol:
They are puppets controlled by brahmins.

Why do brahmins resort to personal attacks instead of accepting your evil deeds?
Kanhaiya kumar is a bhumihar brahman who opposes only BJP/RSS brahmanvad. Whilst ignoring brahmanvad of congress and communists.

He will get elected by fooling lower castes and getting their votes. But after coming to power he won't do shit for the downtrodden. No different from his politburo brahmin leaders.

I am from general category. You can call me a shudra. Because brahmins humilated and called our king Shivaji maharaj a shudra.

Its a fact that brahmins and North Indians are exploiting the rest. Your rss lies wont change the reality.

A maharashtrian Dalit will never calling himself a Maratha. I know that from personal experience.
What makes you so sure ?
He is nowhere is calling himself MARATHA.
He is calling himself BHEEM - BAHUJAN.
There is Vast difference between Maratha and perverted misguided Ambedkarite.

Same as the difference between normal student and Tukde-Tukde Gang, he represent Tukde-Tukde gang from Ambedkarite-Maharashtra.

There are many living their life miserably aloof from their family and society.

They are educated due to Quota System but literally failure in their lives and blames all the others for their misery.

Last edited:

What makes you so sure ?

:lol::lol: He was leaving a cat amongst the pigeons. Everybody knew his credentials from 10th page onwards. His type are rabid anti-Hindus, they go around burning photos of Hindu Deities and foul mouthing them etc etc.

They are puppets controlled by brahmins.

Why do brahmins resort to personal attacks instead of accepting your evil deeds?
Kanhaiya kumar is a bhumihar brahman who opposes only BJP/RSS brahmanvad. Whilst ignoring brahmanvad of congress and communists.

He will get elected by fooling lower castes and getting their votes. But after coming to power he won't do shit for the downtrodden. No different from his politburo brahmin leaders.

I am from general category. You can call me a shudra. Because brahmins humilated and called our king Shivaji maharaj a shudra.

Its a fact that brahmins and North Indians are exploiting the rest. Your rss lies wont change the reality.

Personal attacks :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: For 17 pages you are the one abusing Brahmins, Bhaiyyas and what not all. I don't care for the caste of a person I do care about character and upbringing. Shivaji Maharaj is celebrated by the whole of India, you are not even worthy of taking his name.

Someone tell this rss brahmin idiot bhoot pishachye.
That shivaji maharaj was called the maharaj of bahujans and ryoti(peasants) .
How his brahmin kind humiliated him by calling him a shudra and refused to coronate him.

You RSS trolls are sitting ducks for a savant like me.

He is nowhere is calling himself MARATHA.

He is calling himself BHEEM - BAHUJAN.

There is Vast difference between Maratha and perverted misguided Ambedkarite.

This exact words,

"96 kuli maratha ahey. Gaavcha patil. 60 acre jamin ahey gaavi.

Marathi Muslim amche baandhav ahet. Shivraay ni kadhi tyanchavar bhed bhav nay kela tar tu koun ahey re tyana desh drohi banvayla
"

This exact words,

Marathi Muslim amche baandhav ahet. Shivraay ni kadhi tyanchavar bhed bhav nay kela tar tu koun ahey re tyana desh drohi banvayla
"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A he is rag tag Dalit studying with Quota System and not able to clear his exams.

A True Dalit can never call himself MARATHA.

He is a confused personality.

To show greater then Life image of himself he is MARATHA and when you counter him he becomes DALIT.

To hide their Dalit Identity many Dalits out of Maharashtra pretends themselevs as MARATHAS.

Nothing special here!!!

He is a low life who hates his own existence.

P.S.: He is speaking the Language of "Govind Pansare". That's why he is misguided Ambedkarite with Naxal Band.

The quote mentioned by you clearly exposes him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A he is rag tag Dalit studying with Quota System and not able to clear his exams.

A True Dalit can never call himself MARATHA.

He is a confused personality.

To show greater then Life image of himself he is MARATHA and when you counter him he becomes DALIT.

To hide their Dalit Identity many Dalits out of Maharashtra pretends themselevs as MARATHAS.

Nothing special here!!!

He is a low life who hates his own existence.
Look at this brahmin impostor who pretended to be a dalit. Look his views on dalits.
3 low life brahmin impostors exposed today. Good work!

Its easy to get scum like you expose themselves. All I need to do is keep on speaking the truth. You will reveal your true identity.

This exact words,

"

He may be a cocktail :lol::lol:, never seen a Maratha who hates India. During recent riots between Marathas and Dalit this dude would have been in a spot. One day in this morcha another day in that. :rofl::rofl:

He may be a cocktail :lol::lol:, never seen a Maratha who hates India. During recent riots between Marathas and Dalit this dude would have been in a spot. One day in this morcha another day in that. :rofl::rofl:
Chutya they were riots instigated by brahmins named milid ekbote and bhide guruji. Dalits and Marathas dont have any hate for each other you dumb wit.

Its good that you brahmin snakes are revealing your true self. Everyone in here can see your ugly souls. Carry on.

This is what the likes of Communists like "Govind Pansare" type has done to the Dalits of Maharashtra.

They literally confused them with their identity.

Muslims and Dalits are brothers hand in hand.

Sheeh :hitwall:

They are brainwashed to such extent that, they deny the facts that Dalits which were most abused, killed, exploited and converted by Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom