What's new

Why Tejas were not deployed on 26/27th LoC skirmish

My Inside sources told me that, Teja was not deployed, because its Stealth coating was still wet.......

Haha that's funny.

But on serious note, I think it will take 4-5 years for tejas to be deployed at front.
Cause for every aircraft type ,
1. military first test them extensively , find the breaking points etc
2. Than devise different strategies how to use the strengths and hide the weakness.

3. Plus create a training schedule.

And after testing all these strategies in war simulation games , they give go ahead for front assault or deployment.

Ofcourse all these steps are for peace time During war all this goes out of the window.

So if all other aircraft failed only than tejas will be used currently. Cause it would be stupid to leave a aircraft with 10+ year experience for a new plane.
Same will happen with Rafael also. Politically it would be announced deployed at front but will be used from very safe distance initially.

Tejas was not deployed due to:

A. Coconut oil ran out, due to pilots using it for massaging their heads; thus nothing left to fuel the Tejas.
B. Cow piss fuel enrichment treatment was not available, because the base staff had consumed it for rape rituals.

Tejas was not deployed due to:

A. Coconut oil ran out, due to pilots using it for massaging their heads; thus nothing left to fuel the Tejas.
B. Cow piss fuel enrichment treatment was not available, because the base staff had consumed it for rape rituals.

Well, The REAL ANSWER >

Tejas was NOT deployed for EXACT Reason why Su 30s were NOT DEPLOYED by India in 1999.

OP can also start with another thread > Why Jaguars were NOT Deployed by IAF ?

Indian members said its a 4+ Gen fighter, better than JF-17, so my question is where were tejas during 26/27th skirmish with PAF. shouldnt IAF deployed its 4+ Gen fighter aircraft knowing JF-17s are no match against tejas, why they need to send their 44 years old Migs as interceptor, it should be tejas role to counter JF-17s and F-16s.
all i heard from indian member that it has only one squadron which is deployed far from border in peace time somewhere near bangladeshi border, so they didnt have time to deployed it on time. seems like a lame excuse.
even if it has one squadron, its a 4+ Gen fighter, it should be deployed near LoC, if not on 27th, than IAF should deploy it now, its better than 44 year old Migs, or its the other way around ?

Tejas MK1 is not ready for war yet.

Tejas MK1 is not ready for war yet.
You do know its a 4 th gen AC in 2019 which is STILL not ready for war. Makes me wonder India should abandon their space programme and first atleast be capable enough to make a decent fighter jet. Get your priorities straight otherwise Pakistan is happy to have Indians move to the moon.

You do know its a 4 th gen AC in 2019 which is STILL not ready for war. Makes me wonder India should abandon their space programme and first atleast be capable enough to make a decent fighter jet. Get your priorities straight otherwise Pakistan is happy to have Indians move to the moon.

If we abandon the program, who is going to hire all the people working on this program?

Back
Top Bottom