What's new

Why Tejas were not deployed on 26/27th LoC skirmish

Indian members said its a 4+ Gen fighter, better than JF-17, so my question is where were tejas during 26/27th skirmish with PAF. shouldnt IAF deployed its 4+ Gen fighter aircraft knowing JF-17s are no match against tejas, why they need to send their 44 years old Migs as interceptor, it should be tejas role to counter JF-17s and F-16s.
all i heard from indian member that it has only one squadron which is deployed far from border in peace time somewhere near bangladeshi border, so they didnt have time to deployed it on time. seems like a lame excuse.
even if it has one squadron, its a 4+ Gen fighter, it should be deployed near LoC, if not on 27th, than IAF should deploy it now, its better than 44 year old Migs, or its the other way around ?
Teja bhai was busy in a bollywood movie shooting on 27th Feb 2019.. so couldn't participate in actual shooting competition in which his two brethren (Bison Kumar and Flanker Swami) attained martyrdom.. Had Teja been informed about the competition on time, he would have joined his brethren in this world and hereafter..

I think india not deployed it with fear that if tejas is shot down no one will buy indian made jet in future as india is trying to market tejas for sale to third world countries

uhm...cuz...and this is just a guess...

IT'S A PIECE OF CRAP! -_-

Because Mig-21 Bison more capable than Tejas Mk1 ...

they were its just that they were invisible not stealthy but actually invisible thats 7th gen tech but its roots come from vedas ancient scriptures!!

jai sheeree payee!!

cow mata ki jai jai jaiiii!!

So was their capable MKI the 'mini awacs' who also got shot down

They weren't deployed because tejas needs cover of fighter jets.it is very funny but it's reality.without a large formation,Tejas will never come closer to border.they also fear worst case scenario which is Tejas going down in pakistan.this could end market for sales of Tejas.

Indian members said its a 4+ Gen fighter, better than JF-17, so my question is where were tejas during 26/27th skirmish with PAF. shouldnt IAF deployed its 4+ Gen fighter aircraft knowing JF-17s are no match against tejas, why they need to send their 44 years old Migs as interceptor, it should be tejas role to counter JF-17s and F-16s.
all i heard from indian member that it has only one squadron which is deployed far from border in peace time somewhere near bangladeshi border, so they didnt have time to deployed it on time. seems like a lame excuse.
even if it has one squadron, its a 4+ Gen fighter, it should be deployed near LoC, if not on 27th, than IAF should deploy it now, its better than 44 year old Migs, or its the other way around ?
Once my little cousin ask "Bhai what would be the weapon JF-17 use against Tejas in case of Ariel battle" I replied "Air to ground missiles".....I hope this gave you clear picture why not they send mighty tailless chicks to fight our package....

because its very expensive to bring a plane on a trailer

Because they dont exist besides propaganda.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom