What's new

Why Syria needs Assad as its president

These buildings are holy

Indeed they are. The Nusayris should make the buildings holy and the foreign Shia terrorists as well. Then they have another excuse of "protecting" buildings while they kill Muslims and Arabs in Syria.

Maybe they should create a shrine for Al-Asshead where they can worship him or make a rule where every building must have his photo on. I hear that the fake wannabe "Sayyid" - the Indian Khomeini has a shrine in Iran.:lol: This would make the buildings more "holy" this way. Now that they cannot be ruled by a "divine" Grand Ayatollah.:lol: A bit like in Iraq during Saddam.

Well, keep thinking that keeping Assad in business will do you a great thing. That way I know you are heading towards your demise, uninterrupted.

View attachment 28455

No comments.

64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Last edited:
This means they have stacked the deck to ensure his victory. That is not a democratic Election, it is a Farce.

Assad has blood on his hands and has to be tried for War Crimes against Humanity.
Assad played the role of any president who's country was attacked...Bush , destroyed two countries and countlesd dead after 9/11. Assad, if he had the means should own KSA, Qatar and Jordan..

My senses are tingling. Sensing an agitated saudi in the vicinity...:coffee:

I am just mocking these Persians lining up for i-morg, while the whole world line up for i-phone. LoL. They should just line up for Western Embassies to seek refugee. Or even better, call some dead Arab women and men for their rescue. Ya Abul Fazl, or even Ya Um Albaneen.

That should fix it.

Last edited:
France banned Syrians from voting at the Syrian embassy... why? they know Alasad is popular thus they fear the results... if they claim Alasad is not popular then why don't they let them vote??

Anyways, as of now Alasad would be the best leader to continue this fight against terrorism, installing someone new in the middle of the crisis is nothing but a huge mistake... thus many parties in Syria now endorse Alasad... when peace restore we can fix everything, and have another elections...
French are French they lack the political courage..Their stand doesn't mean a hell of a bean..

Free elections under the bloodthirsty Asshead regime ?! :lol:

Asshead is extremely lucky to have such a mentally challenged donkeys to lick his behind and swallow every BS he throws at them.
Look who's talking, a specimen who's country never held an election. During the last Iranian election they had to resort to shut off certain TV station from fear of the Saudis being contaminated..

I want to see the Nusayri mass child murderers and war criminals head on a plate and that of every Nusayri child murderer out there and there are thousands of them out there.

One of those Nusseris might shove that sword up your *** so far that even a vet won't be able to get out..

Last edited:
[quis doing great..te="Full Moon, post: 5646994, member: 151972"]Well, keep thinking that keeping Assad in business will do you a great thing. That way I know you are heading towards your demise, uninterrupted.

View attachment 28455

No comments.[/quote]
He is doing great so far..Want to imagine what Abdellah would have done if KSA was attacked like Syria...move to Egypt, Morocco

Regime occupied part of Damascus. Big deal. Yet the buildings still look miserable.
Thanks to your bearded architects..

Look who's talking, a specimen who's country never held an election...

No one's interested in your Baath version fake elections, you can keep it to yourself and your fellow Assheads.

During the last Iranian election they had to resort to shut off certain TV station from fear of the Saudis being contaminated...

More like dying of laughter :lol:

One of those Nusseris might shove that sword up your *** so far that even a vet won't be able to get out..

So you're used to shove things up your *** ? keep your sexual fantasies to yourself berber, no one's interested.

since the vast majority of arab nations have no idea what equality under law means, they need assad to fight those who would deny basic rights to minorities i.e. fsa

Indeed they are. The Nusayris should make the buildings holy and the foreign Shia terrorists as well. Then they have another excuse of "protecting" buildings while they kill Muslims and Arabs in Syria.

Maybe they should create a shrine for Al-Asshead where they can worship him or make a rule where every building must have his photo on. I hear that the fake wannabe "Sayyid" - the Indian Khomeini has a shrine in Iran.:lol: This would make the buildings more "holy" this way. Now that they cannot be ruled by a "divine" Grand Ayatollah.:lol: A bit like in Iraq during Saddam.

Like a jihadi even understands holy and worship, they only understand hatred and ignorance

I am just mocking these Persians lining up for i-morg, while the whole world line up for i-phone. LoL. They should just line up for Western Embassies to seek refugee. Or even better, call some dead Arab women and men for their rescue. Ya Abul Fazl, or even Ya Um Albaneen.

That should fix it.

Oh snap. Feel my rage, so on and so forth....:lol:

Last edited:
No one's interested in your Baath version fake elections, you can keep it to yourself and your fellow Assheads.
You better get interested because your hyenas are coming back home to roost

More like dying of laughter :lol:
The Ibn Saud weren't...Just for a blog one of your fellows got 1000 lashes, $250,000 fine and 15 years jail time just for some words..that few may have read...Rest my case..

So you're used to shove things up your *** ? keep your sexual fantasies to yourself berber, no one's interested.

tat what citizen of countries that are so afraid of copulating with mature women that resort to molesting little kid and forcing 9 years girls or less into force marriage do..Berbers are blessed with the Mediterranean nyphettes...They are plentiful and deliberately available...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom