What's new

Why Suddenly India is concerned on Rohingyas

why-suddenly-india-is-concerned-on-rohingyas :

Cycle.png

^
image snapped from front forum page a minute ago
The bottom question is answered on top, isn't it?

8-) Tay.

hahaha and india says they will take afghans. Interesting time ahead. They are and will be forcing bangladesh. Good now afghan, bangladesh and bhutan should learn that india can not be truested neithet they are your.friends and nevrr will be.

Every time it is your women and children whereas the opponent is always a huge atrocious monstrous male armed with brutal weapons.

Myanmar is just one country which retaliates to the years of jihadi violence going on. That wasn't visible because of non-transparent media. Ask common Myanmar people and they'll tell you what's going on.

You just defend Rohingyas because they are Muslim and don't see their action.

Everyone is not a tolerant buffoon like we Indians and won't take things lying down.

What would happen if non-Muslims caused repeated violence in Saudi Arabia? Would they be treated in a fair, just and be given fair trial? No.

Then don't expect rioters, terrorists and anti-national to be given fair treatment just because they are Muslim.

Who do you think you are talking to? I am an atheist and couldn't give a rats arse about any of the gigantic cults. As for Saudi? Mate, if theres any terrorist countries I believe, it's Saudi, Israel and the US. Those Saudis are killing people in Yemen and have been involved in 9/11 and who knows how many breedings of terrorists, Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying and doing settlements in Palestine and the US needs not to describe why that's a freaking terrorist state.

And don't give me your BS. You can only see Rohingyas with your predetermined cult filter, you can't see them as human. You are not in the least better than the jihadist you are ranting about when you say you support the terrorist who uses military to kill Rohingyas indiscriminately. You are a by product of your cult crap. Maybe grow up and treat people like you would like to be treated when you find yourself in the same situation.

Who do you think you are talking to? I am an atheist and couldn't give a rats arse about any of the gigantic cults. As for Saudi? Mate, if theres any terrorist countries I believe, it's Saudi, Israel and the US. Those Saudis are killing people in Yemen and have been involved in 9/11 and who knows how many breedings of terrorists, Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying and doing settlements in Palestine and the US needs not to describe why that's a freaking terrorist state.

1- If you are an atheist, how come you have a muslim name? Does it not put you in the cross-hairs of radicals in your country? Or are you really living in Malaysia?

2- Israel is a terrorist nation? That's amusing; then how is it that they are ready for a two state solution (with the exception of Jerusalem as their capital), while Hamas wants to wipe out the Jews? Not very tolerant, the oppressed lot are, are they?

3- The other two, I can agree with you on them.

And don't give me your BS. You can only see Rohingyas with your predetermined cult filter, you can't see them as human. You are not in the least better than the jihadist you are ranting about when you say you support the terrorist who uses military to kill Rohingyas indiscriminately. You are a by product of your cult crap. Maybe grow up and treat people like you would like to be treated when you find yourself in the same situation.

a- Most people in northern half of India may not know this but I live in this region and meet Southeast Asian often. As much as I am against violence and carnage in general (it gets nothing for anyone). I don't understand where you atheists hide when non-Muslims start dying and you suddenly appear with islamic names supporting Palestine and Rohingyas and what nots whenever they are attacked.

Care to explain the selective absence?

Myanmar's way of dealing with the entire community may not be entirely correct, but they are evolving their counter-terrorist tactics and will improvise on rather than wiping out everyone soon. Not everyone is as adept as Russia, Israel and India in dealing with jihadi terrorism. BTW the government of Myanmar says that Rohingyas are Bangladeshis.

Why would they accept someone who is not theirs?

I mean this is coming from their government and not some individual politician.

why-suddenly-india-is-concerned-on-rohingyas :

View attachment 422749
^
image snapped from front forum page a minute ago
The bottom question is answered on top, isn't it?

8-) Tay.

You do understand that the killers here are not the uniformed Myanmarese troops but the black clothed and masked rohingya terrorists right?

Or did you not even read the thread before taking a screenshot?

1- If you are an atheist, how come you have a muslim name? Does it not put you in the cross-hairs of radicals in your country? Or are you really living in Malaysia?

2- Israel is a terrorist nation? That's amusing; then how is it that they are ready for a two state solution (with the exception of Jerusalem as their capital), while Hamas wants to wipe out the Jews? Not very tolerant, the oppressed lot are, are they?

3- The other two, I can agree with you on them.

a- Most people in northern half of India may not know this but I live in this region and meet Southeast Asian often. As much as I am against violence and carnage in general (it gets nothing for anyone). I don't understand where you atheists hide when non-Muslims start dying and you suddenly appear with islamic names supporting Palestine and Rohingyas and what nots whenever they are attacked.

Care to explain the selective absence?

Myanmar's way of dealing with the entire community may not be entirely correct, but they are evolving their counter-terrorist tactics and will improvise on rather than wiping out everyone soon. Not everyone is as adept as Russia, Israel and India in dealing with jihadi terrorism. BTW the government of Myanmar says that Rohingyas are Bangladeshis.

Why would they accept someone who is not theirs?

I mean this is coming from their government and not some individual politician.

You do understand that the killers here are not the uniformed Myanmarese troops but the black clothed and masked rohingya terrorists right?

Or did you not even read the thread before taking a screenshot?

I have a muslim name because I am an ex-muslim dumbass. Can't believe you couldn't figure that out and had to ask me. I am currently only studying in MY but will get back to BD after.

Did you really say that the Govt of MM says Rohingya are BDeshi? Are you serious? North Korean Government says they are a democracy, that must mean it's true since Govt says that. How about looking at their history? They have been there since the 1800s when there was only Indian subcontinent (No BD). Also, The government said recently that the hindu Rohingya are Indians. So that must make it also true? What kind of BS logic is that?

Also, nothing to do with selective outrage. I am just as much outraged at SL on their discrimination against Tamils and wherever I get the information of oppression. Being in a muslim majority country, I just happened to stumble across infos on Muslims around there world more.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THOUGH, when you inform me on SL, I will be outraged and support the Tamils, but when you get info on mayanmar, since you are part of a cult and ronhingya are part of different cult, you leave your so called humanity behind and call for killing while pretending how your hindu culture is good. SORRY TO SAY, but that kind of lack of empathy only shows people of no religion or different what you actually are, which isn't the superiority or better religion you make it out to be.

As I said before, you are a garbage human.

The same being asked how do you know that they were Myanmar soldiers, Arab pot?
Look at this pathetic lying faggot. Dont change the topic you lier. I didn't claimed anything.

Now answer, how do you know they were rohingyas behind the mask. Not Burmese faggot army like you.

The same being asked how do you know that they were Myanmar soldiers, Arab pot?
According to refugee themselves those were speaking Burmese. Using burmese would be the last thing ARSA will do. Rohingyas actually can't speak Burmese.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom